Yup...

Just to clarify and make it publicly known... (So I don't have to keep explaining it to each individual who have email and inquired)

Having cut my teeth and re-invogorated my creative juices, I will embark upon my most ambitious project to date. I have started moving forward with the "H" project. My desire is to take the "H" into a structural detail equivelent to some of the finest SFX models seen elsewhere. Why? Because with Thirdwire sims... "I can". (And they can actually shoot and blow crap up to boot!)

Anyway... just wanted to throw that out there to answer the burning question. :grin:

I'll keep ya'll posted.

:drinks:

Edited by Zurawski

and crowd goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Tazkiller

I have a Dash1 manual; if you want it?:drinks:

GREAT!

Good to hear!!

any chance for the FJ-4B???

wrench

kevin stein

So basically you just 'read' all of us into your little black project :cool:.

Good to hear your movitation is back!:good:

Great! First Sabre Hog in TW series! :clapping:

all i can think of is the old Bloom County strip where Steve Dallas quits bein a pansy and puts the sunglasses back on. as Milo said in the strip...."HE"S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!":drinks:

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

It's been a long time coming... I know there's some question as to why do the "H", which is for all practical and historical reasons the most maligned iteration of the Sabre, instead of re-doing the A or F series. In a nutshell there are several reasons but publicly I want to walk down a road less traveled. The fun thing about modeling for Thirdwire sims is it allows one to give planes like the H a history and or legacy they never had the opportunity to achieve.

The H was in my opinion the last of the true gun slingers / dog fighters. Its undoing was a troubled inception, time-frame in which is entered service and the advent of stand-off weaponry. It’s a beautiful bird with clean and powerful lines (as is the stable of it’s heritage) and I look forward to giving the ol’ girl a second chance.

Well I for one will give her a spin round the sky...

Treat your woman like your kite climb in and take her to heaven and back 5 times a day...

Courtesy of Capt Flash-heart...

Also walking the road less travelled leads you to some amazing places...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Guest Tazkiller

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

It's been a long time coming... I know there's some question as to why do the "H", which is for all practical and historical reasons the most maligned iteration of the Sabre, instead of re-doing the A or F series. In a nutshell there are several reasons but publicly I want to walk down a road less traveled. The fun thing about modeling for Thirdwire sims is it allows one to give planes like the H a history and or legacy they never had the opportunity to achieve.

The H was in my opinion the last of the true gun slingers / dog fighters. Its undoing was a troubled inception, time-frame in which is entered service and the advent of stand-off weaponry. It’s a beautiful bird with clean and powerful lines (as is the stable of it’s heritage) and I look forward to giving the ol’ girl a second chance.

Plus the fact is the Hog Sabte was first selected to simulate the MiG-17 in the Navy's first Top Gun program!!!!

Notable fact 3 Phantoms where lost trying to out fly it!!!!!!:yikes:

Edited by Tazkiller