Nice surprise from Stary

Thank you

I hope we will have the same for the Vautour and the Ouragan

And at least for the Ouragan, I think I will update when possible ordway's cockpit with your high res textures

Edited by jeanba

seems we got the migs sorted..mig21-bis ..pink bits are new replacements....done new front gear  rear gears are wips...

new engine\afterburner.....skin is temporary.....most bits will be new....wheels for example...still lots to do...

Great work Russ! :good:

Is that a new 3d model?

And how is the status of your MiG-29 updates?

I hope we will have the same for the Vautour and the Ouragan

that is a plan, at least the Ouragan is in the initial works, viva Armée de l'Air!

the one thing that bugs me regarding Ouragans I have seen some pictures and reports of Ouragan interiors being originally painted in the pre/WW2-style dark blue tones and later repainted with jet black in the units but must verify that, Mysteres for sure were black from get go (yet earlier ones, IIC prior to IV were almost 95% identical to Ouragans' -think of MiG-15bis vs MiG-17 cockpit differences which there are almost none)

• Like 1

that is a plan, at least the Ouragan is in the initial works, viva Armée de l'Air!

the one thing that bugs me regarding Ouragans I have seen some pictures and reports of Ouragan interiors being originally painted in the pre/WW2-style dark blue tones and later repainted with jet black in the units but must verify that, Mysteres for sure were black from get go (yet earlier ones, IIC prior to IV were almost 95% identical to Ouragans' -think of MiG-15bis vs MiG-17 cockpit differences which there are almost none)

Great

I had a lot of difficulties to find pictures of the Ouragan Cockpit

I mostly saw dark blue ones.

I will try to ask people about jet black.

For the Vautour, we have much more info

Edited by jeanba

not really at the moment, no :sad:

not really at the moment, no :sad:

Do you mean you don't have alot of info for the Vautour ?

No I was refering to the Su-17//22 question, I have the beta max file Veltro started working on ages ago, I just don't plan Vautour at this exact moment but further down the road

No I was refering to the Su-17//22 question, I have the beta max file Veltro started working on ages ago, I just don't plan Vautour at this exact moment but further down the road

Ok, it was a misunderstanding

Great work Russ! :good:

Is that a new 3d model?

And how is the status of your MiG-29 updates?

yes m8.....and im still working on mig29 along with about 6 other models lol...

yes m8.....and im still working on mig29 along with about 6 other models lol...

If you need some helping hands for the paintjobs, let me know. ;-)

sorry JonathanRL, I find the current one much better 

That is just the splash screen - you know the thing you see while you start the game before the main menu.

All flyables have their separate loading screens now too.

Edited by JonathanRL

That is just the splash screen - you know the thing you see while you start the game before the main menu. Have not shown the others yet nor will I until release :P

All flyables have their separate loading screens now too.

Yes, but I love the current TSF splashscreen

... TSF have so far not had a splash screen. If you refer to the current main menu screen and loading screen - it is going to go. We are replacing our logo and updating the menu to high def. But all you need to do to keep it is to not install and overwrite the menu folder. 

... TSF have so far not had a splash screen. If you refer to the current main menu screen and loading screen - it is going to go. We are replacing our logo and updating the menu to high def. But all you need to do to keep it is to not install and overwrite the menu folder. 

Yes, I may have mistaken, I am few hundreds kms away from my install.

Anyway, all my installs are customized according to my tastest and your contribution to SF2 is great, so what I think of it is not very important

Edited by jeanba

Great images for the new menus! With all the new additions in the coming expansion pack, next release should be called TSF3 instead of TSF2. Great work!

Great images for the new menus! With all the new additions in the coming expansion pack, next release should be called TSF3 instead of TSF2. Great work!

As long as development is for SF2, we stick with TSF 2 :)

• Like 1

I see and well it seems you have got plenty of work on your hands :P good luck !

@Jonathan

Nice work ! love the screens !

Edited by il2crazyfan

seems we got the migs sorted..mig21-bis ..pink bits are new replacements....done new front gear  rear gears are wips...

new engine\afterburner.....skin is temporary.....most bits will be new....wheels for example...still lots to do...

Seems that it is this Mig:

http://p3dm.ru/files/112_mig-21bis-fishbed-.html

Ripped model out of Ace Combat. So no use in SF World. :-(