Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Look What I Found

I have had these since 2003 or 04. It was from the same guy who gave us the first Vipers. Swede was his name. He hasn't been around since 2005. So i sent these to Wrench for him to put other for something useable for me to release.

• Like 1

AJS 37 not from the other site. excellent... :clapping:

just started rereading Intl. AirPower Review article on said aircraft as well, from a year or two before their retirement.

ya got a two seater in there? good for the jamming version which was the last flown, aside from heritage flights now.

Edited by daddyairplanes

AJS 37 not from the other site. excellent... :clapping:

just started rereading Intl. AirPower Review article on said aircraft as well, from a year or two before their retirement.

ya got a two seater in there? good for the jamming version which was the last flown, aside from heritage flights now.

That's all I have.

Paul. CadetteBra. I think we need to reevaluate TSF Future Strategy, depending on the quality of this ;-)

It looks however like the CocaCola.se Viggen, the one other site based theirs on. TSF looked into using that as well, but we found it somewhat inadequate.

Edited by JonathanRL

i don't suppose we have the MAX files?? Got some shadow issues to deal with.... (on the JA, the AJ needs a new cockpit!!)

i don't suppose we have the MAX files?? Got some shadow issues to deal with.... (on the JA, the AJ needs a new cockpit!!)

Edited by Wrench
removed link to prevent piracy!!!

Nice AJS and SF , an JA to would give me massive nerdgasm but you cant have it all , looks much better then the old Viggen i must say,

Look what I found...lost it on a dvd and found it again today,so updating it to SF2 standards...up soon.

ar1.jpg

ar2.jpg

ar3.jpg

ar4.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

In bottom pic behind nose gear are retractable cannons...anyone know if theres a way to disable them firing when not in firing position ie out.?

thnx

also winter camo,and green\green wip (not shown)

ar5.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

not finished yet (obivous to all as those are MAX renders))

Luf46, possibly an Ju EF132, iirc

TSF team has max files and permisson from the onwer watt do you need kevin?

TSF team has max files and permisson from the onwer watt do you need kevin?

If it IS the ColaCola.se model, then yes. Team TSF has official permission.

Edited by JonathanRL

not finished yet (obivous to all as those are MAX renders))

Luf46, possibly an Ju EF132, iirc

Looks much more a Heinkel project. The nose resambles the Uhu.

If it IS the ColaCola.se model, then yes. Team TSF has official permission.

yes its

the only problem his the gear are a real mess and fix to be ok will envolve remapping!

If you need to remap some stuff I could do it, it's not a big deal really. But someone else is going to have to put that bird ingame ie do the export stuff :grin: Shoot me a PM if needed.

If you need to remap some stuff I could do it, it's not a big deal really. But someone else is going to have to put that bird ingame ie do the export stuff :grin: Shoot me a PM if needed.

Nah, TSF have decided to go for the original plan.

If you want to make a Draken cockpit (or maybe even Viggen), I can supply you with pics galore.

that's what got me bugged == what to use as a stand in cockpi9t for Viggen. Started ini work last night Oh man! I am NOT a FM guy!! :lol:

In bottom pic behind nose gear are retractable cannons...anyone know if theres a way to disable them firing when not in firing position ie out.?

thnx

Sorry, russo. I have the same problem on my German Navy Sea King. I tried several setups of the doorgunner to make the gun only firing when the gunner leans out and pulls the gun in position. But no joy. I thought of using it as gunpod in bombbay, but nothing. It seems there is no way to restrict gun fire on some conditions. :dntknw:

Thnx florian,will just set the guns to fire in open position,and wqarn people not to fire them in closed position or u could blow yourself up.lol

the rear firing I will set to secondary guns.

I have had these since 2003 or 04. It was from the same guy who gave us the first Vipers. Swede was his name. He hasn't been around since 2005. So i sent these to Wrench for him to put other for something useable for me to release.

I never understood why Swede wouldn't let us release that.

JonathanRL you mean something like this? :cool:

note: This is only like two evenings of work so it is super early WIP, but i decided to try some methds for rapid work and prototyping to get something playable very fast and so far it has worked, not I'll get all the instruments working and THEN work on the eye-candy as opposed to making a complete pit first and then fighting with ini work... Also the draken you supplied me with (using the Bertil model) with the TSF package beta is a bit rough FM-wise, do you perhaps have some updated variant?

drakenpit1.jpg

Also the draken you supplied me with (using the Bertil model) with the TSF package beta is a bit rough FM-wise, do you perhaps have some updated variant?

Paul is working on it. Drop me a PM and I will send you better ones.