Looking forward to Wednesday!

Deutschland vs. Holland! :cool::grin::drinks:

Worried about this one too....

• Like 1

France vs England today

:dntknw:

I think France will make it.

:drinks:

BTW, is it me or do the games in this series leading to the end last just as long as the regular season does in the first place?

It seems that it takes just as many games to decide who wins the Cup as the length of the regular season in other words.

"Ok, the 30 games of the regular season are over, now just 32 more games in the finals to decide who wins!" How bad does your team have to play during the year to NOT make the end?

Oh Dear ... France not looking too good at all :grin:

Oh Dear ... France not looking too good at all :grin:

English goalkeeper is...drunk?

It seems that it takes just as many games to decide who wins the Cup as the length of the regular season in other words.

"Ok, the 30 games of the regular season are over, now just 32 more games in the finals to decide who wins!" How bad does your team have to play during the year to NOT make the end?

I don't get the regular season part, you mean qualification rounds? :dntknw:

I love their "In Roy We Trust" flag !

England game - predictably rubbish - 10 men camped in their own penalty box - hoping a desperate clearance or rebound will find the lone striker...of course in the event of him getting the ball he seems to be surrounded by about 5 French defenders and either loses it or passes to one of them....... :bye:

France were pretty crap too...Nothing of any interest in the game whatsoever...two loser-teams..and a s**t Referee....usual 'Euro-crap'

Not watching anymore...rather look at my collection of Snail Eggs

Ukraine 2:1 Sweden

Ukraine 2:1 Sweden

I'm not really a football fanatic, (watched the game with one eye), but it's really good to see Shevchenko kicking butt after everybody referred to him as "oldy". Anyways I'm always for the hosts, good luck to Poland tomorrow!

Edited by hrc

Well, at least it wasn´t like our match against Italy. The Spanish Coach seems to have sniffed something to experiment without strikers...against ITALY!! If it´s already too hard to get past that barrage of kicks, without strikers is near to impossible. The heroes of the match were both goalkeepers, no question about it

THe cease fire between France and England after the 1:1 was boring.

Today evening Poland vs Russia.

Seems to be that some russian "fans" want to provoke the polish people with a "independence day march" in Warsaw. Could be an ugly hooligan fest if the polish police cant suppress it.

Edited by Gepard

Seems to be that some russian "fans" want to provoke the polish people with a "independence day march" in Warsaw. Could be an ugly hooligan fest if the polish police cant suppress it.

Unfortunately you were right. Thought these things were matter of past :sad:.

Well, looked like the Poles had something like a whole divsion of police marching into the stadium at the end of the match.....

But I liked the play well enough !!!!:good:

• Like 1

And it happend. Some hundred hooligans, mostly polish, made their own little ugly war. The police should have captured them all and send this self declared "heros and defenders of the motherland" to Afghanistan for mine sweeping, but without mine detection equippment.

The game Russia 1 : 1 Poland, was not bad. This was football and not this terror the brainless fools made outside the stadium.

The polish newspaper "Rzespospolita" had today the headline "SHAME".

Greece 1 : 2 Czech Republic. After 6 minutes i thougt, that the czech will have an easy way, but after the 1:2 they were really shocked. But they won. :drinks:

And it happend. Some hundred hooligans, mostly polish, made their own little ugly war. The police should have captured them all and send this self declared "heros and defenders of the motherland" to Afghanistan for mine sweeping, but without mine detection equippment.

Hm, hm, he who is without sins...

What did the Russians think to provoke with that huge "This is Russia" transparent? Peace, love and understanding?

Anyway both games f'ed me over, we play a little game on one CRO forum it's like betting without money, just prognosis but we made it sort of competition for fun...anyway...I missed the groupA again completely and got no points...again lol

What did the Russians think to provoke with that huge "This is Russia" transparent? Peace, love and understanding?

I heard, some Russian fans were prancing around the city with Soviet symbols all over them. Again, not the best way to improve relations.

184 were arrested, 150 of them were polish.

Today Germany vs Netherlands.

Hope this will a fine game. The dutch have a fair chance, because the german team has always a weak second match during a championship.

ØV øv we lost. Good game though

Hope that Holland steals 3 points from Germany then its totally open again. And the last match will decide whom advances or not.

Would be nice.

By the way, Poratugal 3 : 2 Danemark was a great game. It was a thriller and i hoped till to the last minute that the danish would shot their third goal. Was a brave fight. :drinks: