We will make all the versions with their sub-variants as independent aircrafts.

And we will do all our possible to give to them all the local specificities.

Ludo

This will be a super pack!

Good luck with your project Ludo!

If you need help with the greek Mirages drop me a PM.

gallery_19311_694_89430.jpg

Working on updating the cockpit by Brain32 and the Mirage Factory (which I think never got released, atleast not for SF2) to modern standards, also trying to make it as realistic as possible. So far so good, and what's best is that most INI work is done already!

• Like 3

I just hope for a usable FM because that was my No.1 reason I gave up that cockpit.

BTW, nice touch on the pit Centurion :good:

FM is being worked upon too, but can't say what the status is right now. Yeah thanks Brain, I was just going to fix the mapping on some small parts but I kinda got excited. Anyways, your basis is a huge help, without it don't think I'd have done it. Also, a cookie for anyone who can tell me what the difference is between these two radar displays, do they denote different radars entirely or just newver/older CRT unit?

Arthur_Cockpit.JPG

MirageF1cockpit.jpg

Different radar.

The b/w pic shows a F1CZ which used the early Cyrano IV-1 version, this was also used by early French AdA aircraft ( same display )

The color photo shows the radar unit of a later Cyrano IV-3 and follow-on models (IVM) to the best og my knowledge ... details are a bit sketchy.

Ok, thanks Crusader! You don't happen to know anything about the RWR systems these birds deployed?

In-game picture. Since I don't know what's supposed to be written on the piece of paper in the holder below the HUD I decided to put a nicer placeholder than a blank sheet there :biggrin:

gallery_19311_669_146070.jpg

• Like 4

Centurion the version I did has the old style RWR with no directional indication, just the lights marking what it is...

Two weeks dude, two weeks...

Hi,

So....When will be available?

I have planed to release more than ten planes as i have started them... Fact is only one is nearly ready .. So it takes alot of time to create one and fine tune it.

• Like 1

True! As easy as modding is in this game, making a complete new aircraft from start to finish is no cakewalk. What you are seeing here though is pretty damn far along, but it will take some tweaking still before it's ready for public release. Also, finding general information about aircraft is easy - finding specific information required to make the avionics can be a real P.I.T.A.

• Like 1

I made the avionics for the F1C, what you have is the latest beta I made early this year or so

They only had the simple 4-quadrant direction BF-type RWR (game has no proper function for that) and 3 lights which indicated Pulse, CW, TWS

Nice to see this beauty on its way ;-)

Who is working on the FM ?

Nice to see you back kreelin ...

Nice to see this beauty on its way ;-)

Who is working on the FM ?

Hello,

If you want to take a look to the FM, just contact me via PM, I will send our WIP files.

Ludo

This project is alive and kicking, and I am working on the cockpit to finish it up after a long pause. Currently got lights working properly, now I just need to make a control column, new throttle, work on the canopy framing and touch up remaining instruments. I am also working on the Iraqi EQ variants currently.

Now I need your help to find some plausible radio freqs to fill into the table shown below:

gallery_19311_694_545742.png

• Like 1