You need definatly my new mapped parts and model. i have integrated them into your grey skin. but will send you the desert one again. they are also integrated. could you please overlay he desert skin temporarily with your new panel lines. would send you a clean skin without lines if you dont mind.

I have that in mind, i just need this skin to have a clear idea of the lines they are almost sorted out :D

Lookie Martin, panel lines are fixed, now i have to work in the tail area :)

post-37878-0-49511700-1360424824_thumb.jpg

post-37878-0-30928900-1360424827_thumb.jpg

post-37878-0-57505400-1360424831_thumb.jpg

post-37878-0-12293000-1360424836_thumb.jpg

post-37878-0-10447800-1360424842_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good there guys! :drinks: Seems there is a slight distortion on the side of the fuselage though, since the roundel appears oval rather than round. Also might wanna tone done the specular values on the camo variant, but that is fairly obvious

The ini settings are from the metal skin, they are already tunded down, about the distortion, good you mention this. I have to see what I can make without reworking the whole skin. Have to check it next week.

thanks for the info, thats the way I like it, you see a problem and post it! :good:

I really like what I see here! :clapping:

Still I have a question: are you going to do low poly LODs for far distance drawing?

Hi thanks you like our work and yes I plan to create some low poly LOD for other distances, two are planed and adestroyed model.

Ok have checked the tailfuselage and all is fine, seems it was just the point of view. Have adjust some small polygons and all is fine

test skin:

post-8289-0-90133900-1360686637_thumb.jpg

and yes the airbrake area will be reworked

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 1

Looks pretty nice so far, :good:

but the insignia on the fuselage looks a bit stretched in hight I think, or?