UK_Widowmaker

Happy 4th July Yanks :)

Happy fourth of July to all those celebrating today your nation has come a long way since 1776. And done much good and caused the least harm all the way during that journey.

From Washington to Obama From Gettysburg to Baghdad.You have created a nation that is a super power. One that is both democratic and benign it is a lot to be proud of. From the shot that was

heard around the world to a man on the moon it has been a wonderful journey.

Happy independence day y'all...from your Cousin's over the Pond :)

I know it is getting old, doing the same year after year and promising i won´t do it again, but why not?

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

independence-day4.jpg

• Like 1

Happy 4th of July now do not use Dave's Fireworks as they tend to make a large mess...

post-4136-0-53181800-1372929741_thumb.jpg

:biggrin:

• Like 2

Listen, I only use LOW yield...just enough to make pretty lights and everyone goes....UHHHHH AHHHHHH.

• Like 2

Happy 4th of July!! and remember, with fireworks...throw it BEFORE it exlpodes!  :english:

150 years ago, Vicksburg MS, last Confederate bolt on the Mississipi River, surrendered to the Union, thus granting Grant his first step to the White House and the USD 20 note. The town did not celebrate the July 4 any more before 1944. The same day around Gettysburg PA, shocked and exhausted men were still digging the biggest mass graves ever on the American continent to clear an extensive slaughterfield from thousands of bodies and parts of bodies. All of them American, having seen more than their life part of fireworks during the three previous days. Wonderful days...

Oh, well, happy July 4 however!

Happy Independence day guys!

Grant is on the $50. Two wins for the U.S. Army in won day! 4 July 1863. The high tide of the Confederacy.

Edited by CrazyhorseB34

Grant is on the $50. Two wins for the U.S. Army in won day! 4 July 1863. The high tide of the Confederacy.

Too bad no Marines have made it into office. I recall John Glenn making it into the primaries in 1984. McCain has a son in the Marines.... I wonder why the Marines and possibly Coast Guard are the only ones left out of the White House.

Wonder what would have happened with a Krulak, Giger, Puller, or a Glenn in the WH.

• Like 1

James Mattis 2016. (Last time i said that i said Mattis-Petraus, just the day before his scandal became public)

Sex scandals? We love sex in America. All kinds at that, so don't get bent out of shape when a warrior gets some on the side.

Edited by exhausted

Exhausted brings up an interesting point.  With "Chesty" Puller or another good Marine sitting in the oval office, would there have been anything but respectful treatment of our ambassador in Libya?

And if it was a Curtiss LeMay or a Dave Slavens, there would be no Libya