Erik

What the hell was it?

A new game I'd like to play and have you all join in on is called, "What the hell was it?"

First the back story: I had a bumper crop this spring. Blessed with a brother and sister from the same litter it's a laugh a minute around the house now.

2013-04-01_14-57-16_457.jpg

They really are quite happy, in fact the little girl has this funny way of smiling. Every time I see it I laugh thinking of that denture commercial here in the states with smiling dogs, but her's is for real. I finally got a good pic of her smile.

IMG_20130816_205314_665.jpg

Anyway the minions as I kindly refer to them like to find odd ball things around the house and chew them into oblivion, test their digestive systems, and rack my mental ability to figure out what it was they've left chewed up on my floor.

This weeks entry in What the hell was it is this image:

IMG_20130815_182516_570.jpg

Who can tell me what it was?

Have fun!

Good guess but no.

Geeeeeze, I have absolutely no idea, lol. Whatever you do, don't let them get ahold of a shotgun shell. There might be more than pieces of plastic on your floor.

I have no idea what those are. 

Luckily they haven't figured out how to rotate the dial on the gun safe, luckily. 

I'll give you a clue, it's only one thing now many things.

Looks the rests of a kamikaze lighter...

Well this could add to your self confidence I suppose and no if I catch the dogs smoking cigars I'm going to assume their on fire and take the appropriate action.

Good guesses though.

Is it some kind of multipurpose tool? Maybe for sculpting something or cleaning something. With a plastic handle, sodering or something that would be small and liable to get dropped and mistaken for a chew toy.

Could it be a file or something?

It could be "something" but it's more specific than that. 

This driving me nuts, is it something used to hold something together?

This driving me nuts, is it something used to hold something together?

It could be depending on how you look at things or others look at you. Some of us have to use it multiple times per day and it's not gender specific. When you see a whole one (I have that image too) you'll laugh because it's so simple yet so complex. Where's Fates when you need him?

Razor

Edited by RAVEN

Ding ding ding ... we have a winner folks. Nicely done!

Here's the un-chewed version.

IMG_20130815_182546_471.jpg

I had fun, thanks. Maybe soon we'll have another victimmm..... errr I mean item.

OMG it never crossed my mind, I was like electric lighter, keyhandle, USB stick, digital car key....

This really is - "WTH was it" lol

Letting dogs chew razors - crikey hope the animal wellfare people dont see this - its their world too you know  :blind:

Bring on the animal welfare people!

I didn't give the dogs the nummy plastic bits and stainless to chew intentionally.

I removed it once I saw it.

I sat down with both dogs and we watched videos on YouTube and read articles online why chewing razor blades is bad for your health.

The razor cartridge had an aloe strip which would have soothed any cuts proving I'm a responsible razor consumer.

Getting to my dogs requires dodging multiple firearms (yes I'm a *PROUD* gun owning American) and if Zimmerman can get off, lets just say good luck.

Good looking out though. Thanks!

• Like 1

Lol!

Triple blades...niiiiice! Im still a double edge guy. Guess I need to get into the 21st century.

Edited by pcpilot
  • Like 2

So dogs take onboard the training advice of you tube videos? - wish Humans did that.

They will make short work of your gun collection judging by that......better hide them

Bring on the animal welfare people!

I didn't give the dogs the nummy plastic bits and stainless to chew intentionally.

I removed it once I saw it.

I sat down with both dogs and we watched videos on YouTube and read articles online why chewing razor blades is bad for your health.

The razor cartridge had an aloe strip which would have soothed any cuts proving I'm a responsible razor consumer.

Getting to my dogs requires dodging multiple firearms (yes I'm a *PROUD* gun owning American) and if Zimmerman can get off, lets just say good luck.

Good looking out though. Thanks!

As someone who lived next door to the whole Zimmerman thing, I'm literally astounded at how the media portrayed this outside the local community. Here it was pretty cut and dry, but it seems the media wanted to portray it as "harmless teenager stalked and shot by half-crazed vigilante". I especially loved the "what if the boy was white and Zimmerman was black" flip-flop scenario played, because in that case it never would have happened. Of course, Zimmerman isn't white, but the media conveniently kept ignoring that too.

I mean seriously, can you imagine a 17 yr old white boy being followed by an almost 30 yr old black man twice his size after the sun has gone down, turning around, confronting the guy, and then attacking him? That's right, it wouldn't have happened, because that's ridiculous.

All I'm saying references aside is that if OJ and Zimmerman can get off I gotta have a pretty good shot at it (tried in the media or otherwise). I keep my Sig 40 handy to get me to my gun safe, the dogs can chew it all they want it's guaranteed to fire dog slobber or not. Sans a well choreographed breach the odds are in my favor from that point on.  

Oh man never occurred to me to think of a razor. i kept thinking it was some sort of hardware. 

Oh man never occurred to me to think of a razor. i kept thinking it was some sort of hardware. 

hardware was definately on mind as well but it didn't quite look like anythiing. I saw the metallic band around the end and thought it was a tool or something. But razor blades ... thatj I did not see coming.