The team abonden this project for the next 2 decades ... we will see it in 2034.. so stay tuned ... the usual 2 weeks :hi:

i´m sorry but i´m still recovering from a healt issue , work on the Rafale is going very very slow at the moment

latest changes , i changed the wings a bit and added a more detailed slat i have to finish now the skin for the lower fuselage and lower wings to finish the B model

if i´m done with the B model i have to add all changes to the C and M version

-

post-15260-0-35032600-1402779913_thumb.jpg

post-15260-0-02130200-1402779925_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Sorry about your health issue, ravenclaw, my best regards about your recover,

and thanks for your hard work!

This level of excellence demands long production time.Looking awesome and I will be glad to wait for such a fabulous addition - hope you are recovering now ravenclaw.

Thanks , my recovery is very slowly i realy have problems with all the new medicine they gave me

i still work on the lower fuselage adding some more small parts and finishing the template , i realy wish i could do it faster

Thanks , my recovery is very slowly i realy have problems with all the new medicine they gave me

i still work on the lower fuselage adding some more small parts and finishing the template , i realy wish i could do it faster

Take your time, don´t rush!

• Like 1

take your time buddy the shipyard hasn't even laid down the keel of the CDG yet :beach:

Get well soon Volker!

Where this model :/  perfect job

The model It is not still avaible, however,  It will be ready in the  future. Still WIP,

Edited by FRPignon

Are you bether, Ravenclaw?

Glad to know about your wealth recover!

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Are you bether, Ravenclaw?

Glad to know about your wealth recover!

Thanks for your hard work!!!

not realy , my tumor seems to be under control now but i´m fighting to safe my eyesight , it seems that the radiation therapy has damaged some nerves

in the moment i try to finish the template for the Rafale but that isn´t that easy with double vision  :stars:

the doctors are not sure if they can safe the nerves

Edited by ravenclaw_007

Sad News, lets pray for your good recover!

You should stop all these to rest your nerves...

God bless you my friend!

Dear Volker ,having the No1 problem under control is good news. I hope and pray to have your nerves saved

:blink:  :cry: Is not added??

Man, just read a few posts above, will ya???

Pushing for a release, given the circumstances explained here in the topic, is a bit inhuman I think.

Instead you could wish Ravenclaw swift and good recovery. I do so...

• Like 2

Thanks my Friends , i´m in a very difficult time right now , the doctors dont like to go for surgery right now and try some new drugs to reduce the pressure from the tumor to the nervs what causes my double vision

the work on the Rafale continuous but work is slow

Template for the wings are finish

-

post-15260-0-44747600-1412966961_thumb.jpg

i made a new DDM sensor for the BF3+ / BF4

-

post-15260-0-44190700-1412967014_thumb.jpg

and i work on a new wing vortex effect for the Rafale

-

post-15260-0-66501900-1412967069_thumb.jpg

post-15260-0-07878500-1412967081_thumb.jpg

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 10

Wishing you a good full recovery I didn't say "speedy" because I want you to take the time you need to get well please don't force anything....... back in 85 @ UCSF i had brain surgery I have an AVM (arteriovenous malformation) and it is wrapped around the optic nerve they opened my brain up and saw that and zipped me right back up luckily they had an alternative to the scalpel the dropped a bunch of "beads n glue" in the brain sent me acrossed the bay to UC Berkley were they have a "Radio surgical device" that could burn the"offending veins and arteries" with precision  only side effects i had a was I lost a few 2 inch patches of hair for a few weeks and a numb pinky finger....