Derk

Sochi Olympic Games....

King & Queen.........

post-2160-0-22341900-1392032717.jpg

• Like 1

Olympic's official turd laying position.

King & Queen.........

Much better than the strange grandpaps we have in Germany as "Bundespräser"

• Like 1

I wouldn't watch this LOLympics shit if you paid me!...but don't take my word for it.

Here's TEN reason's for not watching it

The Russian's have bastardized everything the Olympics stand for..they've displaced Families, they're Killing Dog's en masse..the whole Gay issue is a disgrace.

They have proved, beyong reasonable doubt..that they have changed little since the days of CCCP..I despise them, and everything they stand for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJF7PY1bxR4#t=230

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Chinese were way worse... as I remember.

btw gays have their own "olympics"  that's what I call a disgrace.

Hm, rather mixed comments. One thing: there are serious sports by serious athletes (including gays) going on there too....friends.gif.pagespeed.ce.52OGGQTjof.gif

The gay "issue" is manufactured....but anyway I was always more of a summer type...

Well, they can get stuffed as far as I'm concerned!

Yep, remember Snailman's observations....what you see on the big media is manufactured, no matter the country or state or whatever.

Never watch the Omps myself. If sports isn't about only fun and nothing else, its not worth it. That said, if I could go back and start again, I'd grow up to be a figure skater or nuc designer -- both amazingly detailed artforms with spectacular visual results depending on lots of raw physics. Go figure lol.

I might have missed the Olympic virtue that contravenes killing stray dogs...

A lot of comments in our western media are cold war style. All negative points were inflated, all good points are ignored. Its politics. And politics is made by people from which i never would buy a car. If our politicians and "good people" have problems with Putin, then they should handle it on an other way, but not on the back of the sportsmen.

In my eyes the Olymic Games are the most important competition for the sportsmen. The most emotional competition. And i like it how they fight for their medals and i like it too to see sportsmen of weaker nations who fight for their honour. The well know story of the Jamaica bob of Calgary 1988. This is olympic spirit.

I like it to see the dutch win in skating and i like it to see the germans win on the sledge. I like it to see like the norwegians win in Biathlon or skiing. I like the feeling.

Because it is only once in 4 years.

• Like 1

I am enjoying them and not letting the host deter form watching the athletes that work so hard to get there. Its about them and that is who I support. Great games so far. 

• Like 1

Olympics in Russia are cool, but in winter? Did they ever hear about Hitler or Napoleon?

• Like 1

Sochi was just a bad spot to pick. As was noted on the news last night, it was colder here in Florida than it was in Sochi.

To hold the winter Olympics in one of the southern-most locations in your country?

It was plan, a project to improve that part of the country. An excuse to spend that whole lot of money.

Anyway would it be better to hold the games in distant places like the Urals or in Kamchatka... ? )))

post-81039-0-12015300-1392300089.jpg

Edited by Snailman

Anywhere snow isn't going to be melting in Feb, really!

I'm with Dave here.  Worthwhile to watch some tremendous athletes do their thing and ignore the stray dogs (some are actually sports journalists off their leash).

• Like 2

What a thriller! Icehockey USA vs Russia! A creazy match! If you havent watched it, you have really missed a great match.

I bet for the US Boys and they won, but it was a lucky, a very lucky victory. First the russians scored, then the US team. But this goal was made with the skate. Then the US team made the 2:1. A great goal! Perfect. Then the russians striked back. 2:2. Excellent goal. And the the russians scored a third goal, but the referees gave no goal. Then overtime with no results. Then penalties. The first US boy hit, the russian failed. The next us boy failed, the russian too. Then the us boy failed and the russian scored. Then 12 penalties followed till the US team was the victor. Great match! I hope we will see both teams in the finals again!

• Like 1

Snail::

Anyway would it be better to hold the games in distant places like the Urals or in Kamchatka... ? )))

Lake Baikal Olympics -- Neatest place in the world.  I'd watch every minute of that just for the location alone.

Yea you'd think winter Olympic = Siberia.

What a thriller! Icehockey USA vs Russia! A creazy match! If you havent watched it, you have really missed a great match.

I bet for the US Boys and they won, but it was a lucky, a very lucky victory. First the russians scored, then the US team. But this goal was made with the skate. Then the US team made the 2:1. A great goal! Perfect. Then the russians striked back. 2:2. Excellent goal. And the the russians scored a third goal, but the referees gave no goal. Then overtime with no results. Then penalties. The first US boy hit, the russian failed. The next us boy failed, the russian too. Then the us boy failed and the russian scored. Then 12 penalties followed till the US team was the victor. Great match! I hope we will see both teams in the finals again!

Yeah that hockey game was insane. I hope we meet in the finals. 

Speedskating getting somewhat monotonous.

Yeah, open dutch championships with international visitors.

• Like 1

Every four years I get to sit and drool watching the MILFS participate in women's curling. Call me nutz but women's curling is my favorite winter Olympic sport!

• Like 1

Every four years I get to sit and drool watching the MILFS participate in women's curling. Call me nutz but women's curling is my favorite winter Olympic sport!

Nothing wrong with that bro. I watched it for the first time with these Olympic games and I must say, I can see why there is interest in this sport. The MILFs help it out a lot too. 

Well I have to say, this was a good Olympics. Russia did a great job. Hats off to them. Looking forward to the Summer Games in 2016.

• Like 2