Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Happy Birthday FalconC45

Hope you have a good one!

Thanks guys! I celebrated it this weekend. My mother got me a beautiful Bulova watch. I've been eyeing it for last month or so hehehe.

Falcon

Belated birthday greetings to the Falconman!! :hi:

• Like 1

Thanks Piecemeal!

Oh forgot to mention guys about my other gifts: A SuperFriends Batman celliod that has 6 cells in the frame, A manga called Monster (its a great anime too; its about hunting down a serial killer). On Saturday I went to a toy store that buys & sells old toys and bought few things :). A Voltron figure with sword and shield, A Panther tank (I think) and a blank prototype batman figure. Then went to local Toys R Us to get a NECA Godzilla figure from the film Godzilla Vs. Space Godzilla. When I was looking at it at home in the box, I noticed that his lower jaw was bigger than his upper jaw. I scored big time! I read that on my Godzilla groups on Facebook that apparently NECA shipped few defective figures :). I've seen pictures of the head having bigger lower jaw. This figure will be valuable in few years IMHO.

Falcon