Centurion-1

Ah-1J/T Cobra W I P (refs wanted please!)

Needed to get something new going to get the creative juices flowing, and this is one bird I've been wanting to do for the longest while. But I am really lacking good refs. So high res drawings from front/top are needed, and whatever else you can throw at me.

This will be primarily for Iran army aviation but of course USMC versions are easy to do from here.

render1.jpg

render2.jpg

• Like 5

The Whiskey model is really not a prio for me. Sorry. J and T model Sea Cobras first. and we'll see what comes after that.

Thanks DA will do! And I haven't forgotten about the A-37B either  :angel:

And I haven't forgotten about the A-37B either

Thank you and Amen!

The Whiskey model And I haven't forgotten about the A-37B either  :angel:

uh huh  lol. 

Progress. I am flying blind more or less because of lack of good drawings. Also the International Cobra seems to have some subtle differences compared to the USMC version. But I am not going to sweat it, if there is not good docs avliable I will do to the best standard I can. This will more or less be a AI asset anyways even if a full cockpit is planned. I am also thinking about trying to port it to Arma3 but most players there can barely tell a Cobra from an Apache, much less subtle differences between different Sea Cobra variants.

render3.jpg

• Like 3

Knew I could count on you lot. And now while my haul is downloading I will do something I haven't done in like 2 months: fire up and actually play some SF2. Shame on me!*

*) Disclaimer: Upgrading your computer can have adverse effects when you suddently can play other games than SF2 with smooth FPS  :biggrin:

Check Pm Centurion please. 

i have some more helicopters on my HD the CH53 is in work the others not yet

i have the russian KA-27 as well , if you need them give me a PM

-

post-15260-0-10952700-1414680559_thumb.jpg

post-15260-0-43686500-1414680570_thumb.jpg

post-15260-0-20336800-1414680578_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Those models.. wow, just wow!! Especially the CH-53, so awesome!

I started to collaborate with Jarek who has made some awesome Cobra for SF1, the models he has put out are excellent and I am sure together we can create awesome cobras for SF1 and 2. In fact, Jareks J model was in such an advanced stage that I elected to put mine on hold for a bit (other mods are taking so much time).