So far they're hitting targets and blowing them up, though so far missed one target. I'm under the impression some are USAF? So far I'm testing the USN versions.

I'm pretty sure I got them all, both USAF and USN, and worked fine. Sure I missed with a few, but overall they worked. Too bad you can't animate the back of the weapon.

38 minutes ago, EricJ said:

I'm pretty sure I got them all, both USAF and USN, and worked fine. Sure I missed with a few, but overall they worked. Too bad you can't animate the back of the weapon.

yap a motor or some other way to let the prop spin would be nice , Thank You for testing them :drinks:

Just now, ravenclaw_007 said:

yap a motor or some other way to let the prop spin would be nice , Thank You for testing them :drinks:

No problem man, thanks for the opportunity. :drinks:

i dont ever recall hearing that the USAF used them

quick check USAF Directory (airtime publishing 91) doesnt show any Walleye in list of airborne weapons

Wiki on the weapon says the Air Force used them, how much doesn't say, but it was used by both USN and USAF. I mean it's questionable but maybe you can ask around though, and may have to change the stuff on the weapons.

Edited by EricJ

yeah its one of those things.  books and official pubs dont list Walleye as an AF weapon

Wiki and things like Hasegawa model instructions say that it was. although most typically for the aircarft that both services used so......

edit well heres the USAF Museum weighing in

https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/Museum-Exhibits/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/195663/martin-marietta-agm-62-walleye-i/

Edited by daddyairplanes

Yeah Wiki lists the F-4 and A-7, and Legacy Hornet, and another couple of planes that I can't remember. Don't know offhand of course but okay.

• Haha 1

in other looking up out of curiousity , seems Hornets were hauling them in 1991......

well its rare to have a near same post at the same time:lol:

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Like 1

Yeah that was the last time they were used in combat at least before being retired.

And yeah that is weird :biggrin:

Actually this is an issue with the EOGB with the TV seeker. When I selected the Walley bombs my framerates would slow to a  crawl and sometimes not. If I deselect the Walleyes it would be fine. Does anybody else have that issue? It was on the SoCal map so far when I was in the mountains (I have a small range setup with targets in a valley) bombing the targets.

Edited by EricJ

6 hours ago, EricJ said:

Actually this is an issue with the EOGB with the TV seeker. When I selected the Walley bombs my framerates would slow to a  crawl and sometimes not. If I deselect the Walleyes it would be fine. Does anybody else have that issue? It was on the SoCal map so far when I was in the mountains (I have a small range setup with targets in a valley) bombing the targets.

Yes.. me too. some TV guided ordnances decrease framerate.. switch to outside view, turn normal, but when back to cockpit view again (with TV  still ON), is slowing down again, turn off/switch another weapon, FPS are normal again. 
I'm forgot which weapon, but Maverick, and AGM-130 are working fine.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EricJ said:

Does anybody else have that issue?

I think everyone using mods and not having a PC with NASA specs has the issue. Never managed to find an exact cause apart from the game's management of VRAM; it's also random, doesn't matter which weapon, even with the same one, sometimes it's an issue, sometimes FPS is decent. I'd classify it as a stock game engine issue, nothing that could be fixed. In the stock game it won't happen, but as soon as you add mods, custom effects, custom terrains and/or a third-party aircraft, then it happens.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 3

Okay thanks, Menrva, and anunk47, just making sure it wasn't just me then, cool.

• Like 1

Any chance we can have Kh-47M2 dagger?Currently I'm using the S-300's missiles to pretend it is, lol

img00171.JPG

img00175.JPG

• Like 4

Does we have already the GPU-2/A gunpod for the A-4 Skyhawk?

64b83cf6acaf1_A-4GunpodGPU-2A.thumb.jpg.77bfe34fb0a9190d12b4762f6bdaa3d0.jpg

• Like 7

On 19.7.2023 at 9:44 PM, Gepard said:

Does we have already the GPU-2/A gunpod for the A-4 Skyhawk?

don't think so

but i`m working on one , still some details missing and the skin has to be made to

Image6.thumb.jpg.ecab3e1f234240ab9381a7dda2f27c8a.jpg

Image4.thumb.jpg.47e0592dc2e9c274c61fb3de230c00a7.jpg

Image8.thumb.jpg.9652fb90b181281a4e72b9586014f599.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ualejek said:

any news ?

yap , the skin for the GPU-2A is almost done , still a problem are the many rivets i have to add i will have a lot of problems if i add them to the texture especially at the conical front part , if i add the rivets as 3d parts it will be a lot and increase the lod size quite a bit

so still some problems to be solved 

Image1.thumb.jpg.9c01fe6e29a7c7ae920e2c67b94a2779.jpg

Image2.thumb.jpg.225380e1106011e144ed9da6372cba71.jpg

Image3.thumb.jpg.4f23319ac9ca6ed72644cd16cbb88725.jpg

Image4.thumb.jpg.8c98afe97e4c2405a7ddf6932f9c6847.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Damn, that looks outstanding Volker! :good:

Love your passion for details...

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 1

It does look good as I don't use the Skyhawk, but if I did, I know that I got some beautifully done gun pods to use...

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 9:21 AM, ravenclaw_007 said:

Incredible work
can't wait to try it out
love the gunpods

Edited by Wrench
Please don't quote with images still attached, thank you

welcome to the party Ualejek

a little bit of site etiquette, dont include the pics when you quote somebody.

8 hours ago, Ualejek said:

you can trim the quotes down to absolute nothing if need be even

Hi ravenclaw, have you by chance worked on a BRU-55/57 model for weaponspack 3?

not yet , it is on my to do list a very long to do list

i have all ready split  this weaponspack in to 2 parts one for the rocket pods and rockets and the main part for everything else , and still is the main part so big that i have to split it in to 4 parts so that i can uploadet because of the upload limitations

i´m all redy considering  to upload this pack as it is and  start with a new weaponspack 4

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4