Nice work Ravenclaw... :good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all these weapons over the years Raven. I've been playing this game since I was 14. You've certainly kept this great game up to date!

Edited by warthog64
  • Like 5

this missile drives me crazy , i have the dimensions for it from the net , length 3,32 meters ( 10.9 feet ) diameter 0,23 meter ( 9.1 inch ) , so i made a cylinder with exact this dimension an made  the missile out of it , than i added details and try to make the skin but i discovered that what ever i made it did not work there was always a mismatch with the pictures i have , so i changed the length of that missile to 3,96 meters and i was able to get everything done , but i like to have the missile with the length mention in the net  , so scaled the missile just along the x axis until i got the right measurement with the result that some of the circular openings in the missile body are no longer round , but it is just a bit so i let it oval now

Red Top missile , it took a long time to do this one but it is done now

Image0.thumb.jpg.233e2d460c5dd3d9492c80c45091fb59.jpg

Image1.thumb.jpg.10c8e61752d2ae86c305f7a0804c41b1.jpg

Image2.thumb.jpg.eda5a768a940300b8017c6fa8f2c9552.jpg

Image3.thumb.jpg.6c79296b3d250c16eab7769edaa75941.jpg

Image4.thumb.jpg.2fb656143f6527b164ff76654e41a388.jpg

Image5.thumb.jpg.cce13cad15797e51424ed7a5573ec708.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 6

looking great, and don't worry about it, if you didn't mentioned what you did, I wouldn't even noticed it. I can't wait to have it with the Lightning. :drinks:

I'll probably never use it, but man that's beautiful work Ravenclaw.

• Like 2

One word.........Perfection! :salute:

On 9/3/2023 at 7:30 PM, ravenclaw_007 said:

Image5.thumb.jpg.cce13cad15797e51424ed7a5573ec708.jpg

As a RAF flyer I will use it a lot! This pic is just amazing!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2023 at 10:30 AM, ravenclaw_007 said:

Another top notch addition!

Edited by Wrench
please don't quote with images still attached, thank you

On 9.3.2023 at 7:30 PM, ravenclaw_007 said:

this missile drives me crazy , i have the dimensions for it from the net , length 3,32 meters ( 10.9 feet ) diameter 0,23 meter ( 9.1 inch ) , so i made a cylinder with exact this dimension an made  the missile out of it , than i added details and try to make the skin but i discovered that what ever i made it did not work there was always a mismatch with the pictures i have , so i changed the length of that missile to 3,96 meters and i was able to get everything done , but i like to have the missile with the length mention in the net  , so scaled the missile just along the x axis until i got the right measurement with the result that some of the circular openings in the missile body are no longer round , but it is just a bit so i let it oval now

Holy cow Volker! Really great work (as always) :good:

Any chance for an Aspide A2A missle For the later AMI F-104S versions?

3 hours ago, Soulfreak said:

Holy cow Volker! Really great work (as always) :good:

Any chance for an Aspide A2A missle For the later AMI F-104S versions?

only with good pictures  , i can not find close or detail pictures of a ASPIDE missile

Volker,

did you ever build training variants of the AIM-9L (US Navy) & AIM-9P (Swiss) and an detailed ACMI pods?

I ask for a friend. :biggrin:

EDIT: the training missles I could easy do with your templates providet here & some ini edits.

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16.5.2023 at 2:19 PM, Soulfreak said:

Volker,

did you ever build training variants of the AIM-9L (US Navy) & AIM-9P (Swiss) and an detailed ACMI pods?

I ask for a friend. :biggrin:

here are the ACMI Pods i have 

ACMI Pods.rar

Image2.thumb.jpg.020c25512d505932cbf099ef79bdd39f.jpg

Image4.thumb.jpg.c04792e0b8358686b13f9132d63eeecb.jpg

and this are all the CATM missiles i have , CATM-9L , CATM-9M , CATM-9M with no rear wings 

CATM.7z

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Ravenclaw, could you do the JSOW series please if you can?

22 hours ago, EricJ said:

Ravenclaw, could you do the JSOW series please if you can?

Sorry , for the next weeks i will do nothing else but enjoying Los Angeles and San Diego and not to forget Disney Land with my grandchildren  :drinks:

if i´m back i will take a look at it , it is on my to do list anyway 

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, ravenclaw_007 said:

Sorry , for the next weeks i will do nothing else but enjoying Los Angeles and San Diego and not to forget Disney Land with my grandchildren  :drinks:

if i´m back i will take a look at it , it is on my to do list anyway 

No worries man enjoy yourself! :good:

Sorry to bother you @ravenclaw_007 but are the SAMP bombs ready, i cant find where to download it :)

Thanks and keep up your great work

54 minutes ago, snowburn said:

Sorry to bother you @ravenclaw_007 but are the SAMP bombs ready, i cant find where to download it :)

Thanks and keep up your great work

In the Mirage F1 download off the top of my head

• Like 1

On 23.5.2023 at 3:24 PM, EricJ said:

No worries man enjoy yourself! :good:

i did , it was beautiful but the wetter was cold , cloudy and very windy , and i thought it never rains in southern California  :lol:

i need a bit of rest the flight was very long and as usual the seats are to small for me not to speak of the Toilet , i think they made them for dwarfs

we had fun at the Midway but this Martin Baker seat was way to small for me , but the Mk7 in the back was right  for me

20230604_124815.thumb.jpg.e6bf11c5a0c8c5f224ec6ec0e78ba148.jpg

teaching my grandson how to fly a helicopter

IMG_1808.thumb.jpg.495e79e660c1e2842eb130593d034a40.jpg

no CH-53 so i checked the CH-46

IMG_1803.thumb.jpg.5068c5b596634bce3c7172263bfae92f.jpg

i have a look with my grandson on the LAU-10 with the Zuni rockets and the Snakeye bombs

IMG_1816.thumb.jpg.51b605dfc7f723e1ad55552417a24256.jpg

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 24

7 hours ago, ravenclaw_007 said:

i did , it was beautiful but the wetter was cold , cloudy and very windy , and i thought it never rains in southern California  :lol:

i need a bit of rest the flight was very long and as usual the seats are to small for me not to speak of the Toilet , i think they made them for dwarfs

we had fun at the Midway but this Martin Baker seat was way to small for me , but the Mk7 in the back was right  for me

teaching my grandson how to fly a helicopter

no CH-53 so i checked the CH-46

i have a look with my grandson on the LAU-10 with the Zuni rockets and the Snakeye bombs

When I still was young my Dad would take me to Lowry AFB and look at some of the USAF stuff. Never saw any USN stuff of course, other than in pictures, but that looked cool what you did there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, ravenclaw_007 said:

Thanks to Wrench i was now finaly able to get my hands on a F-4B/N/J tactical manual , with that manual i was able to correct some of my weapons like the AERO 7D / LAU-3A/A and LAU-3A as well as my LAU-32 series launcher and the LAU-59 series

a lot of work to change everythink but im almost done witht it

Guided Weapon Walleye I different Mk versions

Guided Weapon Walleye II different Mk versions

Good because I had so many versions of the Walleye in my install that I had to delete them all. Good to know you're working on them.

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

Good because I had so many versions of the Walleye in my install that I had to delete them all. Good to know you're working on them.

try them and let me know if you find some problems  ,  no nuke version so far but may be later on

Walleye Bombs.7z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Why thank you and I'll check them out later on, playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint right now.