MInerva uploaded. just waiting moderator´s  aproval

• Like 1

I `ve been quite busy with other things, but i could work on the Caio Duilio destroyer, here is the work so far

orizzonte_4_zpsawdukdec.jpg

orizzonte_3_zpseycu3fkt.jpg

orizzonte_1_zpsijizetyz.jpg

orizzonte_2_zpso9n9pzpp.jpg

orizzonte_5_zpsvwclgpwt.jpg

Also i have been working on a pair of helos, but the flight model and the ini fles are quite difficult.

render_1_zpsotu6bieu.jpg

panther_1_zpsowifdhbc.jpg

I think i will focus on ships for  a while

• Like 5

Also i have been working on a pair of helos, but the flight model and the ini fles are quite difficult.

I think i will focus on ships for  a while

have you talked to yakarov or Dels? they are the ones to talk to most recently about helo's period, and you have the model which is a large part of the work.  i'd be willing to help you skin them bad boys when ready

I`m considering leave the model because i read that WBS will make it. His models are a lot better than mine; so  I will focus on other exotic and less known ships, so i started with the FS-1500, The Padilla class frigate of the Colombian Navy

WIP_zpspg2tyn1j.jpg

And about the hellos, i will work on them as soon as I comlete the Padilla FF, I will PM Yakarov and Dels for some advise. Thank for the tip 

daddyairplanes
  • Like 3

Look forward to it. There is so VERY much potential just in the AB212 , which can begat a UH-1N for Tarawas, or USAF spec ops, or anout 25 other users. Yes, i was rather happy to see the model in this thread. You make the first baseline texture, i'll gladly hook you up with the rest.

The Padilla is looking good. I hope you can make both the original version (76mm Compact, older electronics) and the 2012 refit (76mm Strales, Smart-S radar, etc). 

You might also be able to modify it into Malaysia's Katsuri class, which uses a very similar hull.

Hello everyone, I just finish the padilla, and started to model a super tucano, but i am stuck with this problem... transparent mesh 

img00231_zpsldgvqjvv.jpg

any sugestions? I have the same problem with the AB-212

A-29B Super Tucano

img00235_zpsnusm9mwz.jpg

img00236_zps7ujuz6wn.jpg

img00234_zpsxsf6tpqq.jpg

WIP_zpscm8djz1c.jpg

Model flights well in game, the only problem is that explodes on the runway and some issues with the gear doors.... I am working on that but i don't have any idea what the problem is It far away for perfect but i think is a little better than the Super Tucano that is arround

• Like 3

Looks great.

Check for any mesh that is over 5k poly, cut them up for 2 or 3 sections depend on your number of vertices. Most of the time it is the fuselage, but anything else can be where you used high detail mesh. the game counts in triangles even if the mesh is made with square polygons.

You should be able to see it in the out file.

Other than that check for min-max extents and collision boxes.

for the exploding,  match the landing gear shock and radius values to the AT-6B here on site.  not entirely certain it will fix but the landing gears are a start for that problem and the AT-6B will be similar to yours realworld and is functional in TW world. 

Thanks for your tips, i tried with the A-29 without luck, so i tried with two other models , a k-8 and a aviocar, but the same problems. I think i have a very bad issue with the model, or maybe i´m missing something, so any help will be VERY apreciated, in the meanwhile i decided to continue trying with that models, the Aviocar  with fixed landing gear but no luck, an the k-8 with the same result

img00237_zpseyxdfjui.jpg

So if anyone want to try editing the INi files please PM me and i will send  the files  Thanks 

is it you are not calling your wheels in the INI correctly?

Hello everyone, i could solve the problem with the models, now they can takeoff, fly and land (as should be...  :alcoholic: ) Here are some captures of the models.. Now i will start to paint them.. a real headache for me :blackeye:  jejej  :biggrin:

img00250_zpsrvhcmtbn.jpg

img00249_zpsj4aly87k.jpg

img00248_zpsemqxhsab.jpg

img00243_zpsiwhairyb.jpg

img00246_zpsw5s5fpit.jpg

img00245_zpshoeco8ru.jpg

img00244_zpsx5wqtj4o.jpg

After this ones, i promise to finish the Ab-212 ASW and go back to ships  :biggrin:

• Like 2

The left flap on the Tuc looks somewhat out of whack.. ya know... ;D

Thanks Crusader, i will fix it , i think it could be the pivot point

Two new aerial  targets...  :aggressive:

img00255_zpsely0okkm.jpg

img00254_zpsxdxj49rd.jpg

img00251_zpspt3sw9o6.jpg

img00252_zpsfgnj4mwt.jpg

• Like 2

Two new aerial  targets...  :aggressive:

Cool, which basic models are these?

Enoc mentioned something about FSX models

They were two models i downloaded from a web page (3d cad browser i think) to test and experiment with flight models for my AB-212, so maybe they are used in FSX addons. In fact they were very useful to find and solve some the issues. I don´t know if they are from FSX or other game and because of this maybe they wont´t leave my pc because i can´t find the author of the models so i can´t have the authorization to release, also the license of the site allows personal us, so i think it´s ok to play with them as long as i don´t release them.

Edited by angelp