Did they make it work? I made your zero to land in the water near the submarine, but my approach was quite different, i didn`t touch the plane because i wanted to work on any float plane because we didn't have a Seiran freely available, but if you have any tip please send me a PM Thanks

PD: It´s a AM submarine, the I-400 is in my large " to do list", i have this on a Autocad file, in my rescued old HDD

======================================================================================================================================

Did you take a look ...here........=

https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/watercraft/historic/i-400-class-submarine

http://www.sharecg.com/v/68954/related/5/3d-model/aichi-m6a1-seiran

Maybe will help.....

After a little break, back to the ships and accesories. Here is the Italian Destroyer Andrea Doria in her first sea trials... The first of a Med pack ships that Im working on I hope you like it.

img00031_zpszgfldspj.jpg

img00032_zpswwuhwmld.jpg

img00033_zps3frnaojw.jpg

img00030_zpsmiu72cid.jpg

And a bonus

img00029_zpsi9zucbpc.jpg

• Like 8

Yup, seems like something "modern" NH-90 ?

Puma please.

Closer look shows a fin on the tail, like the AS332 and later models.

Angelp, the speculation wil continue until you answer :)

Looks for me a lil bit like a AS332 Super Puma.

Well it started like this... A Naval Cougar for some ships (The Panther gave me troubles so i decided made a Cougar)

img00023_zpsnrytjvne.jpg

img00025_zps9weecz0b.jpg

img00024_zps4jn6ph9v.jpg

Later I said to myself... well a army cougar its not very different so I convert  and made this

img00040_zpstjjvi0nd.jpg

img00039_zpsrlzqmksv.jpg

And later... I made a BAsic Caracal, at least to have a model for the game, not 100% accurate

img00046_zpsdzteur6u.jpg

img00045_zpsrrfwv99d.jpg

And I made a new pilot with NVG because I couldnt find any for modern choppers

img00041_zpsqosobqzl.jpg

By the Way, How I should made the model to make the head move?.

If any good skinner in interested in made a skins for this models drop me a PM, They have a lot o time resting in my PC but , to be honest, Paintshop and derivatives are difficult to me and I could not find any good tutorial nor a willing skinner.

Andrea Doria is almost done, Decals and fine paint  today, maybe to be released on friday

NH-90 is in the oven, other one is almost done (3d model working on game) but no paint but maybe i will release it as a bonus with some of the ships. More photos on my BUcket Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by angelp
  • Like 9

angelp,

Very nice. Please keep up the great work.

Kindest regards

Almost there....

img00049_zpsmw02gygd.jpg

img00051_zpsknvx1nme.jpg

img00052_zpsg5yfhjsh.jpg

img00050_zpszksvtw45.jpg

About the super puma, i will try to make a detailed model when i finish the pending models, but in the meanwhile i could try to convert the cougar , at the end they are not so different, this as a temp solution.

• Like 5

Any chance for pit for this great helo ?

And coould you do fast rotor / slow rotor with lifted angle. Only if its ok.

If you need some help pm me.

Other thing is. Great job on that helo.

• Like 1

Sorry Yakarov but no pit in the short term I am still learning to make the model and making a pit looks far more complicated But I coul make a basic model in max to add the instruments and other bits. I could send you if you want to try it. Drop me a PM and let me know. The plane is still in work i will add the rotors and if any problems appears i will write you Thanks for the help

Andrea Doria Uploaded with two bonus in it, please be aware that they are Beta models and need a lot of work, but i wnated to release since i think they will be appreciated and could be used in any campaign (just let me know if you will use it in a campaign or mission)

Andrea Doria

img00063_zpsdz2hh4r0.jpg

img00062_zpslbefkpy9.jpg

img00061_zpsvjixbo9m.jpg

img00070_zpsurosbqoc.jpg

img00060_zpswhfyeevc.jpg

img00069_zpsbnoadf91.jpgimg00066_zpsweeikm9t.jpg

img00065_zpsx01v6hvj.jpg

• Like 6

Hello I hope you liked the Andrea Doria... I will clean up my HDD of old models, maybe i will release a couple of ships this weekend, but quality wil not be great, Two models i will put on the game for releases as they are now, i will not work on them for a while because i will start a new project with other friends from the site. Here a re some renders of the ships

TAKAO

Padilla FFL

Padilla%20FFL_zpsjsthbajz.jpg

Minerva V2

minerva%20V2_zpsaa1uhggt.jpg

Hamina

HAmina%20PC_zpsqjayve5h.jpg

Tyoe A MIdget Submarine

Type%20A%20MIdget%20Sub_zpslb7hc55e.jpg

And the sleeping beauty... Takao Cruider

Takao%20Cruiser_zpsth8krqik.jpg

• Like 7

Maestrale and her air component... If I could mange how to add the flight deck she will be released tonight with the helo (helo with a very  but very basic skin)

img00095_zpsubcljnt9.jpg

img00093_zpsenhqnuen.jpg

img00098_zpsqxzlaawx.jpg

img00099_zpsgqgun0fb.jpg

img00101_zpsg2bjachq.jpg

img00100_zpsnulagaur.jpg

img00103_zpsgcexzzje.jpg

img00105_zpssthsvxzg.jpg

• Like 8