Maestrale frigate uploaded

img00126_zpsbpb0fwsf.jpg

img00127_zpsbe8ogxqo.jpg

BTW I have a big issue with the AB-212 ASW, when I tried to use it from a ship (carrier, frigate, LHA) the chopper appears in the middle, doesnt use the cat and starts by itself running a "take off " run but without the cat I am stuck with that . That prevented the release of this helo with the Italian ships

• Like 3

Maestrale frigate uploaded

img00126_zpsbpb0fwsf.jpg

img00127_zpsbe8ogxqo.jpg

BTW I have a big issue with the AB-212 ASW, when I tried to use it from a ship (carrier, frigate, LHA) the chopper appears in the middle, doesnt use the cat and starts by itself running a "take off " run but without the cat I am stuck with that . That prevented the release of this helo with the Italian ships

Set the catapult to lift the plane upward, not forward.

...make a another lod also ...with your deck only.( dellete or hide the rest...)..and same textures...or..better..check the See trough...!!!!...of the ship....and named ..deck....!!!!!!!     Put it in your folder of the ship with the normal Lod.The game knows what to do....!!

The game need this deck file for better ....land...or take off...etc...! otherwise...the helli...willl...turn all around.....!!!!etc..

post-76407-0-82493100-1449496822_thumb.jpg

I think the problem is with the helicopter, becasue no mather what ship use  is allways the same, but happens only in ship´s decks, over land it behaves good

angelp, have you taken another helicopter than you know does work from a ship and then done a line by line comparison in both aircraft's data INI files of all the flight control, AI, flight model data point to look for anything out of the ordinary that might explain the behavior?    

I´m working on that right now, it´s quite time consuming since there is  no similiar navy chopper freely available right now; in the meanwhile it´d a very good coast guard chopper

the AH-1J Seacobra would be a good comparison bird. similar size and performance values and dont remember much probs esp as it was meant to go on LHAs in game.

• Like 1

Good Idea I will download it right now and comprare Thanks!

OK don`t know what was the problem but works ok now...

img00130_zps7gzibula.jpg

img00128_zpsmdc9zc7b.jpg

img00129_zpsywunxfjx.jpg

Thanks daddyairplanes for the tip

• Like 7

Durand de la Penne Destroyer Uploaded... I think the italian Navy for now, it´s quite complete

img00014_zpswb0n8vft.jpg

img00015_zpshwep7eap.jpg

img00013_zpswl90g7cj.jpg

img00141_zpsogbt3jax.jpg

img00138_zps3qagfmfx.jpg

img00140_zpslulv7bgz.jpg

img00139_zpscf19hdy2.jpg

img00137_zpswimxxkcs.jpg

• Like 2

System test ... this is the last ship that i had in the yard, so next release will take a little longer.

img00018_zps58gddtwh.jpg

img00017_zpsmaydpeh6.jpg

img00019_zps4usu7rzt.jpg

• Like 4

Wow!

Really nice ships angelp.

Thank you

Audace Modernizated uploaded

img00157_zpskm3afyps.jpg

img00160_zpsmiavxhez.jpg

img00161_zpsumhc6xup.jpg

I rebuild the Albatros launcher, please let me know your opinions about it. I´m thinking about replacing  the old model with this one.in the Italian ships that i uploaded so far

img00151_zpsvfwllqwt.jpg

• Like 4

An U.S. Coast Guard cutter anyone?  Hamilton Class Long endurance cutter

wip_01_zpst2nkdpfe.jpg

wip_02_zpswanaq9d9.jpg

If anyone have the font type for the "Us Coast Guard" that will be very usefull.

• Like 8

Marical Sucre Class frigate, a modernized Lupo Frigate of the Venezuelan Navy ( to have some fun with my released Almirante Padilla Corvette maybe? ).

wip_02_zpsjyz31qx2.jpg

wip_01_zpshruptl6u.jpg

wip_04_zpsb1r5fcvq.jpg

Wip_03_zps1ucmnnpb.jpg

wip_05_zpsqgmptmem.jpg

As you can see I made new models of almost every system aboard the ship, new Albatross Missile LAuncher, new ILAS-3 Torpedo Launcher, ECM mast for the ELISRA electronic war suite, new OTOMAT canister and some fix in the model like a new hangar  ans elevated Dardo Guns. I will try to release her befor new year

• Like 5

Hamina Class Patrol boat uploaded Hope you liked it!

img00179_zpselvhu9uv.jpg

• Like 9