The AV-8C is pretty good it "just" need some parts to be smoothed ( the most visible are the wheels )

I duno if it possible to apply to the 3D modelling the Dassault method : Only a small change at a time.

If we got the revamped AV-8C it will be easy to get the A model from it (just need to hide some meshes in the DATA.INI)

All the references search, SF2 conversion, decals and skin job have been made, Allen make new FMs from TK ones , Jay got a pit from TK ( a true A cockpit with some edits to add RWR)

I assume more easy to ask rather than to do it. but after all it's only a wish list thread :biggrin:

I know all about trying to get 3d guys interested in doing, or even finished in-works projects.... sadly, that just the way it goes

• Like 3

I know all about trying to get 3d guys interested in doing, or even finished in-works projects.... sadly, that just the way it goes

Wish we can have more 3d modders. Fortunately the ones we have are top notch!

• Like 4

well, with luck, next year after all the eye issues (please God) are resolved, I can look at some of the local community colleges and see if they have courses in 3ds Max. I own 2009, but don't know diddley squat on how to use it (other than opening a file and viewing it!!)

• Like 4

As I don't have acces to modders forums, may I ask about the status of the "H" Sabre??

Ditto Stratos Q on the 'H'

Will love to try how the H compares against the 17's, maybe one day.

Do we have the M-39 cannon ?

What other difference is  there from previous Sabre models ?

post-11823-0-97677500-1452011655_thumb.jpg

post-11823-0-13048600-1452012716_thumb.jpg

CL

Edited by charlielima
  • Like 1

Do we have the M-39 cannon ?

What other difference is  there from previous Sabre models ?

CL

I think it is "fatter"... a deeper fuselage. And some more thingies sticking out...

• Like 1

Generation 1.5: The -86H, FJ-3, CAC/CL Sabre, + the Hunters, Mig-17s... They are good jets...

• Like 2

Never is enough to say - CF.100 Canuck and F-86H :please:

• Like 2