no. The 3M we have is easily down converted to the non-missile equipped -2 (and there's one skin already for it) Most -2s were USMC, and not really carrier ready.

Unless someone starts fresh, I don't remember if Zur was ever doing the -4

• Like 1

The FJ-3 we have now has the problem that it's too glossy and cannot be changed in the texture.ini.

I think it was it was related to the model.  So that means that the later gull grey skins are too shiny...

I would like a puppy, a kitten AND a pony.......

Reading the french prototypes, I remembered we had bat-shit crazy engineers back then. What a bunch of retro-sci-fi planes. 

CL:

I just check the Fury V2 download zip here at CA, and 333 is most definitely included. In fact, the pack is a bit heavy due to me forgetting to remove some of the old bitmap skins.

Checking the main ini, VMF-333 is the last one listed. Please check again in game, if you would, and the folders themselves. It shows up for me!

My mistake. I was on version 1.

Thank you.

Do they both have the same Data ini ?

CL

no. delete EVERYTHING from the original and use ONLY the new stuff. It's all much better

enjoy it brudda!

I would like a puppy, a kitten AND a pony.......

i thought Dave got his pony......

• Like 2

here's Zur's Hellcat (a -5, without the back window), viewed in MAX. Almost all animations are there excepting the canopy. It's even skinned. (as a tga! would probably need redoing to jpg)

It would be GREAT if someone could finish this. UV maps generated would be good, as would cutting the back window for the -3.

• Like 1

We have even a F-86H nearly finished in the modders download section .. needs some mapping and skin.

An idea for a skin...

53-1503-F-86H-MD-ANG-19630612a_zpsevs6ce

We have even a F-86H nearly finished in the modders download section .. needs some mapping and skin.

4 X Mk 12s in the nose ?

CL

F-86H Wow can't wait! She was just as prevalent in the U.S. Air Force, Reserve, and Guard units as the Furies were in the Navy & USMC I think in late 50's & 60's. Will be a great addition to that time frame in this series!  :biggrin:

build the XB-51 first. Spinners will hook you up from there :biggrin:

Yeah! Was simply a joke, I will love this what if beast, but I doubt it will occur.

Dassault Etendard IVM

009-etendard-IVM-7-0-big.jpg

and IVP

007-etendard-IVP-118-0-big.jpg

• Like 6

Quote "I have the max file from Bobrock. But sadly i found no 3D artist who is willing to do the Etendard IVM / IVP... :-( "

The "A" Team (331Killerbee , allenjb42, & me ) got the AV-8C max file from Russo and MontyCz , and we did not find a 3D modeller to revamp it.

I'm still searching someone to make the Br.1050 Alizé Veltro2K cockpit and so on ...

Our talented 3D modellers are so few and all busy :sad:

Edited by Eole