Sign in to follow this  
Heck

Silence speaks volumes...

Very sad. Apparently it's okay.

Yeah I'm lost too.

I'm guessing Heck is referring to the huge domestic terror attack that just happened.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/florida-nightclub-massacre-deadliest-mass-shooting-u-s-history-n590476

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/terror-hate-what-motivated-orlando-nightclub-shooter-n590496

At least 50 innocent Americans were murdered by this piece of trash. May they rest in peace.

And it has nothing to do with islam according to Barrack Hussein. 

What the f*ck does his middle name have to do with anything? Does 'Arabic-sounding-name' translate to extremist sympathiser in your book? Next time don't bother trying to be subtle when trying to make a useless, xenophobic statement, we'll all know what you're really thinking.

May the innocent victims of this terror attack rest in peace.

• Like 1

Another truly sad disaster (just read the texts sent by a boy to his mother) may the victims RIP. 

Edited by MigBuster

What the f*ck does his middle name have to do with anything? Does 'Arabic-sounding-name' translate to extremist sympathiser in your book? Next time don't bother trying to be subtle when trying to make a useless, xenophobic statement, we'll all know what you're really thinking.

Except Obama DOES pussyfoot around Islamic terrorism on the world stage.  The problem is ISLAM anyone else who says otherwise is a freaking liar.  And the "fixing" of the subhuman horrific acts committed is the responsibility of muslims not us.

• Like 2

Yet another touchy whiny liberal. 

Obama is a muslim or is at least very, very friendly to this religion as he obviously has been educated to some extent within it. 

And even more, for years he's saying "holy koran" here and there but not "islamic terrorism". No condamnation also of the christian genocide in the middle east. He obviously don't want the slightest critic against what islamism is doing nowadays and use vague "terror" terms whereas when some dude shoot people while shooting islamic slogans and when imams repetedly say that homosexuality should be punished with death, it has everything to do with islam. 

You can now retreat to your touchy liberal inclusive safe space. 

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

Yet another touchy whiny liberal. 

Obama is a muslim or is at least very, very friendly to this religion as he obviously has been educated to some extent within it. 

And even more, for years he's saying "holy koran" here and there but not "islamic terrorism". No condamnation also of the christian genocide in the middle east. He obviously don't want the slightest critic against what islamism is doing nowadays and use vague "terror" terms whereas when some dude shoot people while shooting islamic slogans and when imams repetedly say that homosexuality should be punished with death, it has everything to do with islam. 

You can now retreat to your touchy liberal inclusive safe space. 

I don't think he's a "secret" muslim that's too much of the bible thumping nut job libertarians ideology.  But as to him being sympathetic to Islam, he sure does know how to kiss Saudi ass, just like George Bush Jr.  Let's face it most of your presidents kissed Saudi terrorist ass and they love the oil that squirts from it. 

Congratulations, this thread was meant to share our condolences to the family victims, but you guys yet managed to turn it into another political debate. Since you suggest Islam is the problem, what is the solution? To wipe out 1.7 billion people from our planet right away? Seems rather difficult. Why do I bother replying anyway? Bah!

Atreides, since when the US of A doesn't kiss Saudi Arabia? We all know the rich families in the Middle East are financing terrorists, but at the same time they are our "allies" because we buy oil from them.

Edited by blaze95
  • Like 1

Atreides, since when the US of A doesn't kiss Saudi Arabia? We all know the rich families in the Middle East are financing terrorists, but at the same time they are our "allies" because we buy oil from them.

Contrary to what you might think I'm not one for eradication of muslims, that's not what my religion preaches, but as an "infidel" I do know that Islam does preach the eradication of all non-believers.  Like I said if there's any reformation of Islam it has to come from muslims, much like how christians for the most part ignored all the hateful shit in the old and new testament and reshaped it into the way "perhaps" as christ intented it to be.  P.S I don't belong to any of the Abrahamic faiths. 

Edited by Atreides

So does deletion of post's, it's rather loud.....truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.

• Like 1

I was hoping to get through the week without any more awful news, but I came home today and saw this-- Two police officials were stabbed to death in their home near Paris.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36524094

They were not only partners, but a couple. RIP. Their son survived, fortunately.

Like the perpetrator in Florida, this psychopath also declared allegiance to ISIS, and had connections to jihadist groups.

/rant/

ah.. post deleting always pushes me buttons.

post deleting = censorship.

You can employ millions of "moderators" that delete subversive posts.

And then, millions of youngsters employed that get paid 50 cents per pro establishment posts on social media and key websites.

But most importantly, a national "firewall" that blocks access to ~80% of overseas web.

--> welcome to the Internet National Intranet.

Isn't It Awesome.

When this firewall and assorted censorship happened, I started saying goodbye to such intranet and became a net nomad.

The rice is still great, the girls are nice. But powers that be and their puppets, no.

/rant/

ok, since all you whiners want to see what was hidden... I've un-hidden all the inappropriate, inflamatory, deragatory and useless posts. As you can see, they weren't deleted, but hidden. I hope you're happy.

The original post was to inform and give support for a mass shooting. But, obvioulsy, some of you semi-evolved simians missed the point

For the record, there is NO such thing as 'free speech" on a privately owned site. You talk too much shit, and you're going to get edited.

Especially those known for causing problems

Thread locked. Move along

Well said Wrench

Please consider that this site consists of many types of people from many different cultures and backgrounds........and as for freedom of speech YGBSM.

There are plenty of other sites you can go to publicly get on your soapbox (this is not one of them)...........and you might also find you don't really have freedom of speech there either (if your definition has no boundaries).

So any more of this sh*t and I am breaking the emergency glass that releases Dave from his cave!!

• Like 3