Pretty much what the title suggests but, I suppose I should elaborate:

I've been looking for good UH-60 Blackhawk addons for this game, and so far, the only one I've found happened to be on A-Team's site and...well,  I'm pretty sure you all know hard it is to obtain those addons (mainly due to the whole password-protected thing the site's got on its downloads) but anyway...

With that being said, I'm just going to ask: Is there anyone working on any sort of Blackhawk-related addon for SF2 right now? Doesn't matter if it's WIP or whatnot but, I'm just genuinely curious.
Also, as cool as it would be, I'm not necessarily asking for a download or whatever. Again, I'm just asking if a Blackhawk addon's in the works right now.

Edited by 9specter528

YAP has Blackhawks in their Straits of Hormuz and Drug Wars payware mods.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allenjb42 said:

YAP has Blackhawks in their Straits of Hormuz and Drug Wars payware mods.

Interesting. Are there others? Again, I'm just asking.

Edited by 9specter528

I'm sure they're on Yakarov's "to-do" list. 

• Thanks 1

UH-60 is not Blackhawk. UH-60 is Black Hawk. Sikorsky S-67 was Blackhawk. And this was a very cool attack helicoper. Would nice to have.

3 hours ago, Gepard said:

UH-60 is not Blackhawk. UH-60 is Black Hawk. Sikorsky S-67 was Blackhawk. And this was a very cool attack helicoper. Would nice to have.

...um, oookay then. I just want to fly UH-60s in this game so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Also, apologize if I sound like a complete dumbass right now, there was a power outage where I was and, let's just say that my brain couldn't handle all the humidity said blackout brought...

Edited by 9specter528

On 2017/10/3 at 2:05 AM, Wrench said:

I'm sure they're on Yakarov's "to-do" list. 

I can't wait for that

21 hours ago, SUDNAVY said:

I can't wait for that

rather impatient answer there.

If you can make your own, do so. if you cant wait patiently. also remember that the work of others is dependent on THEIR interest and real life schedule, not what WE may want.

41 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

rather impatient answer there.

If you can make your own, do so. if you cant wait patiently. also remember that the work of others is dependent on THEIR interest and real life schedule, not what WE may want.

I think you are misunderstood what I mean, I want to express is only the admiration of their work and I believe they can make a perfect mod, rather than "forced" them in a point in time to complete the work. So I think your accusations against me seem rude…… I admit that my ability is really limited, I can only master CAD and ProE, 3D max I am not familiar, so I can only adjust some of the ini parameters, unable to participate in their excellent work. But this should not prevent me from using the emotional vocabulary to express their expectations of work and admiration, right?

Edited by SUDNAVY

For now ...not so soon - maybe one day..but i have so many projects started...more classic, more important for me. (UH-60 is not so classic yet to me ...Wessex is) So I have other stuff to  do first. Plus not much time recently. UH-60 is on my list but I can see it far on the bottom  .... yet   I can  see some  "red choppers"  there :pilotfly:too...

I think someone was working on new UH-60 already 

4 hours ago, SUDNAVY said:

I think you are misunderstood what I mean,

yes i did. i've read many posts where it was "whats taking so long" or "would you do this?" and that was how i took it.

my apologies sir

@yakarov79, i thought i saw angelp working on some a long time back. i thought (as Wrench might have too) you had taken those over.would be great for ODS and later conflicts, but as i said earlier its on the modder's schedule not the customers!

and did you say Wessex? (rubs hands and smiles at thought of another DAT bird independantly developed for here)

• Like 1

On 10/7/2017 at 12:36 AM, yakarov79 said:

For now ...not so soon - maybe one day..but i have so many projects started...more classic, more important for me. (UH-60 is not so classic yet to me ...Wessex is) So I have other stuff to  do first. Plus not much time recently. UH-60 is on my list but I can see it far on the bottom  .... yet   I can  see some  "red choppers"  there :pilotfly:too...

I think someone was working on new UH-60 already 

Eh, I don't blame ya. And yeah I think I've seen it before, unfortunately I haven't seen any updates on it since 2016...