The F-15C Cockpit in the mega pack is bit dated. It was a pit created long time ago and revamped partially at some point, also long time ago.

I decided to repaint it and give the old pit some correction. After 8 hours worth of work, here it is.

Find in download section when approved.

img00001.JPG

paint.jpg

Edited by orsin
  • Like 6

On 7/1/2018 at 9:50 AM, orsin said:

The F-15C Cockpit in the mega pack is bit dated. It was a pit created long time ago and revamped partially at some point, also long time ago.

I decided to repaint it and give the old pit some correction.

There is also a F-15C Baz Cockpit with a slightly different LOD for the Israeli F-15C Eagles. An update for them would also be appreciated. I think the repaint works as it is, only the .ini corrections would be slightly different.

Without the MAX files for the cockpit lod, nothing can really be changed. There is a distinct probability that they no longer exist.

43 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Without the MAX files for the cockpit lod, nothing can really be changed. There is a distinct probability that they no longer exist.

:rolleyes:..........or maybe they do........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wrench said:

I wasn't talking about editing the LOD cockpit, I was asking for similar .ini corrections and repaint for the F-15C Baz cockpit, since it's pretty identical to the other non Baz F-15C cockpit.

Edited by Menrva

On ‎2018‎年‎1‎月‎9‎日 at 6:05 AM, Menrva said:

I wasn't talking about editing the LOD cockpit, I was asking for similar .ini corrections and repaint for the F-15C Baz cockpit, since it's pretty identical to the other non Baz F-15C cockpit.

The only difference between the 2 pits is on the MFD section. otherwise the LODs are the same.

The repaint should work 100% with F-15C Baz, other than cockpit.ini needs the new input that I threw in.

• Like 1

Please could you do this with the stock f-15 cockpit too?

Brain32 did a mod back in the wings over days, but the SF2 cockpit adds some knobs and toggles that make simply copying over the relevant .bmp an inadequate solution unless it is redone again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stick said:

Please could you do this with the stock f-15 cockpit too?

Brain32 did a mod back in the wings over days, but the SF2 cockpit adds some knobs and toggles that make simply copying over the relevant .bmp an inadequate solution unless it is redone again.

That is not going to happen.

In SF2, 3W added a whole bunch of rotating indicators along with holes on the panel. Can't remove those and patch holes.

Don't see why we need a replacement F-15A pit. Which part are you unhappy with the stock one??

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎年‎1‎月‎9‎日 at 4:19 AM, Sundowner said:

:rolleyes:..........or maybe they do........

well, appreciate if the very low-poly ADI ball gets some fix. 

That is the bad part of the old pit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, orsin said:

That is not going to happen.

In SF2, 3W added a whole bunch of rotating indicators along with holes on the panel. Can't remove those and patch holes.

Don't see why we need a replacement F-15A pit. Which part are you unhappy with the stock one??

Not unhappy at all-in fact the contrary which is why I was hoping it could be converted to a C pit as well.