The F-15C Cockpit in the mega pack is bit dated. It was a pit created long time ago and revamped partially at some point, also long time ago.

I decided to repaint it and give the old pit some correction. After 8 hours worth of work, here it is.

Find in download section when approved.

img00001.JPG

paint.jpg

Edited by orsin
  • Like 6

On 7/1/2018 at 9:50 AM, orsin said:

The F-15C Cockpit in the mega pack is bit dated. It was a pit created long time ago and revamped partially at some point, also long time ago.

I decided to repaint it and give the old pit some correction.

There is also a F-15C Baz Cockpit with a slightly different LOD for the Israeli F-15C Eagles. An update for them would also be appreciated. I think the repaint works as it is, only the .ini corrections would be slightly different.

Without the MAX files for the cockpit lod, nothing can really be changed. There is a distinct probability that they no longer exist.

43 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Without the MAX files for the cockpit lod, nothing can really be changed. There is a distinct probability that they no longer exist.

:rolleyes:..........or maybe they do........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wrench said:

I wasn't talking about editing the LOD cockpit, I was asking for similar .ini corrections and repaint for the F-15C Baz cockpit, since it's pretty identical to the other non Baz F-15C cockpit.

Edited by Menrva

On ‎2018‎年‎1‎月‎9‎日 at 6:05 AM, Menrva said:

I wasn't talking about editing the LOD cockpit, I was asking for similar .ini corrections and repaint for the F-15C Baz cockpit, since it's pretty identical to the other non Baz F-15C cockpit.

The only difference between the 2 pits is on the MFD section. otherwise the LODs are the same.

The repaint should work 100% with F-15C Baz, other than cockpit.ini needs the new input that I threw in.

• Like 1

Please could you do this with the stock f-15 cockpit too?

Brain32 did a mod back in the wings over days, but the SF2 cockpit adds some knobs and toggles that make simply copying over the relevant .bmp an inadequate solution unless it is redone again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stick said:

Please could you do this with the stock f-15 cockpit too?

Brain32 did a mod back in the wings over days, but the SF2 cockpit adds some knobs and toggles that make simply copying over the relevant .bmp an inadequate solution unless it is redone again.

That is not going to happen.

In SF2, 3W added a whole bunch of rotating indicators along with holes on the panel. Can't remove those and patch holes.

Don't see why we need a replacement F-15A pit. Which part are you unhappy with the stock one??

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎年‎1‎月‎9‎日 at 4:19 AM, Sundowner said:

:rolleyes:..........or maybe they do........

well, appreciate if the very low-poly ADI ball gets some fix. 

That is the bad part of the old pit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, orsin said:

That is not going to happen.

In SF2, 3W added a whole bunch of rotating indicators along with holes on the panel. Can't remove those and patch holes.

Don't see why we need a replacement F-15A pit. Which part are you unhappy with the stock one??

Not unhappy at all-in fact the contrary which is why I was hoping it could be converted to a C pit as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MigBuster
      Mike "Dozer" Shower - Famous F-15C pilot

• By viper63a

View File SF2 F-15C OANG Add-On for the SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018 Pack - The Mudhen Team
      SF2 F-15C Oregon Air National Guard Add-On for the SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018 Pack - The Mudhen Team   Please note that this pack is not compatible with the Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...You can make it work with some tweaking, but this pack was designed as an "Add-On" for the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" Pack. Please do not install it and expect this pack to work with the Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack because they are both F-15 packs...   You can install this pack "As-Is" (but not over Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack, see above), but you need the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" pack to fully enjoy this pack. If you use it as a stand-alone, some weapons, effects or other things may\will be missing. You will have a flyable plane, but miss out on some bells and whistles. I recommend the full pack below.     You can get the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" pack here...    
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      What is in this pack:

1) 4096x Skins in JPG format and decals for the 114th Oregon Air National Guard - as requested by JosefK! Enjoy!
      2) Repainted Cockpits by Viper63a and RWR list by Spudknocker.
      3) Updated Data and Loadout files from Spudknocker and Fanatic Modder.
      4) 1920x1080 Hangar.jpg, Loading.jpg and Loadout.tga files.
      5) Excellent new weapons and ejection seats from Ravenclaw_007!
      6) Excellent Florian Pilot upgrades by JAT81500!

** Included Jets: F-15C From the 114th FS, 173rd Wing Oregon Air National Guard. Please note that the plane serial# are generic and randomized.

** Extras package contains: PSD Template and pix I used to make the plane.   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      -------------------------------------------------------------   ** This is an "Add-On" for the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" Pack. I have not tested this pack as a stand-alone. It should fly and work, but you may be missing some weapons in your load-out, effects or other things. I recommend that you install the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" Pack first. At least the "Effects" and "Weapons" folders from the pack.   >> WARNING! I have not tested this pack with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...Pretty sure there will be problems, so I do not recommend installing this pack over the Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack. If you want to test it out,  rename the  "F-15C_02" folder in your...Objects\Aircraft mod folder...if it exists. You can then install this pack. You may be missing some weapons or effects, but you should be able to test fly the plane. After you're done, you can rename the folders back or reconcile the folders to get this pack to work with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack.   !! First and always - BACKUP! If you have "F-15C_02" folder in your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft and Decals folders...Make a copy or back it up before installing.   ** To install, Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Add F15 SoundList
      -------------------------------------------------------------   ** Lastly, this is optional but highly recommended. Read the "Add F15 SoundList.txt" readme file on adding the F-15 sound files included in this pack to your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file.   -------------------------------------------------------------   Thats it - Enjoy! Please report any bugs or issues via the "Support Topic" link...   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Credits:
      The Mudhen Maintenance Team 2016
      Viper63a - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
      Spudknocker - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
      Fanatic Modder - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
      Crusader - Upgraded and added 2012 FM and Cockpits to pack!
      RavenClaw_007 - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
      JAT81500 - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
      Hi Ho Silvers - AfterBurner Mod.
      Nengajyou Aki -JASDF Serial Decals.
      Stick - Beta testing and assistance with FM - THANK YOU! April 2016 -------------------------------------------------------------
      Salute to the 2010 F-15 Super Pack Team for the original
      F-15 Super Pack!
      TK - For the ThirdWire series of sims.
      The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.
      Kei Nagase - For the awesome skins for the F-15 ACTIVE.
      AleDucat - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
      Deuces - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
      Fubar512 - For the FM work.
      JimmyBib - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
      MoonJumper - Avionics work.
      Sundowner - Textures.
      USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
      Wpnssgt - Models, Textures.
      Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit.
      Kout - Loading and Hanger Screens.
      Kct - Textures and decals for the F-15SG.
      Brain32 - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
      Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
      331KillerBee - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
      Lexx Luthor - Siberian Sky Experimental 3-D Rocket Exhaust
      JAT81500 - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.
      To my fellows at Combatace for helping me beta test and work out bugs.
      Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine. FastCargo
      12 Jan 10 Submitter viper63a Submitted 06/11/2018 Category F-15  
    • By viper63a
      SF2 F-15C Oregon Air National Guard Add-On for the SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018 Pack - The Mudhen Team   Please note that this pack is not compatible with the Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...You can make it work with some tweaking, but this pack was designed as an "Add-On" for the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" Pack. Please do not install it and expect this pack to work with the Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack because they are both F-15 packs...   You can install this pack "As-Is" (but not over Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack, see above), but you need the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" pack to fully enjoy this pack. If you use it as a stand-alone, some weapons, effects or other things may\will be missing. You will have a flyable plane, but miss out on some bells and whistles. I recommend the full pack below.     You can get the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" pack here...    
      What is in this pack:

1) 4096x Skins in JPG format and decals for the 114th Oregon Air National Guard - as requested by JosefK! Enjoy!
      2) Repainted Cockpits by Viper63a and RWR list by Spudknocker.
      3) Updated Data and Loadout files from Spudknocker and Fanatic Modder.
      4) 1920x1080 Hangar.jpg, Loading.jpg and Loadout.tga files.
      5) Excellent new weapons and ejection seats from Ravenclaw_007!
      6) Excellent Florian Pilot upgrades by JAT81500!

** Included Jets: F-15C From the 114th FS, 173rd Wing Oregon Air National Guard. Please note that the plane serial# are generic and randomized.

** Extras package contains: PSD Template and pix I used to make the plane.   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      -------------------------------------------------------------   ** This is an "Add-On" for the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" Pack. I have not tested this pack as a stand-alone. It should fly and work, but you may be missing some weapons in your load-out, effects or other things. I recommend that you install the "SF2 F-15 Eagle Super Pack Redux 2018" Pack first. At least the "Effects" and "Weapons" folders from the pack.   >> WARNING! I have not tested this pack with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack...Pretty sure there will be problems, so I do not recommend installing this pack over the Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack. If you want to test it out,  rename the  "F-15C_02" folder in your...Objects\Aircraft mod folder...if it exists. You can then install this pack. You may be missing some weapons or effects, but you should be able to test fly the plane. After you're done, you can rename the folders back or reconcile the folders to get this pack to work with Fastcargo's F-15 Super Pack.   !! First and always - BACKUP! If you have "F-15C_02" folder in your Mod folders...Objects\Aircraft and Decals folders...Make a copy or back it up before installing.   ** To install, Copy the contents of the uncompressed "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your Saved Game mod folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Add F15 SoundList
      -------------------------------------------------------------   ** Lastly, this is optional but highly recommended. Read the "Add F15 SoundList.txt" readme file on adding the F-15 sound files included in this pack to your "Flight\SoundList.ini" file.   -------------------------------------------------------------   Thats it - Enjoy! Please report any bugs or issues via the "Support Topic" link...   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Credits:
      The Mudhen Maintenance Team 2016
      Viper63a - Upgraded Skins, Decals, Cockpit and Menu Screens.
      Spudknocker - Upgraded Flight Model and Weapons Loadout.
      Fanatic Modder - Upgraded Flight Model and Engine Emitters.
      Crusader - Upgraded and added 2012 FM and Cockpits to pack!
      RavenClaw_007 - Freaking insane Weapons and Ejection Seats!
      JAT81500 - For the excellent Florian Pilot upgrades!
      Hi Ho Silvers - AfterBurner Mod.
      Nengajyou Aki -JASDF Serial Decals.
      Stick - Beta testing and assistance with FM - THANK YOU! April 2016 -------------------------------------------------------------
      Salute to the 2010 F-15 Super Pack Team for the original
      F-15 Super Pack!
      TK - For the ThirdWire series of sims.
      The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.
      Kei Nagase - For the awesome skins for the F-15 ACTIVE.
      AleDucat - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.
      Deuces - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.
      Fubar512 - For the FM work.
      JimmyBib - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.
      MoonJumper - Avionics work.
      Sundowner - Textures.
      USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.
      Wpnssgt - Models, Textures.
      Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit.
      Kout - Loading and Hanger Screens.
      Kct - Textures and decals for the F-15SG.
      Brain32 - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.
      Mago - F-15E Cockpit.
      331KillerBee - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).
      Lexx Luthor - Siberian Sky Experimental 3-D Rocket Exhaust
      JAT81500 - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.
      To my fellows at Combatace for helping me beta test and work out bugs.
      Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine. FastCargo
      12 Jan 10
    • By guuruu
      Krakow, Aviation Museum.
      360 deg cockpits.
      http://www.muzeumlotnictwa.pl/pano_zwiedzanie/zwiedzanie.php?w=p
    • By viper63a

View File F-15 Super Pack NF5 Campaigns Compatible Patch
      F-15 Super Pack NF5 Campaigns Compatible Patch
      By Viper63a   This patch makes the Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack (below) compatible with Nato Fighters 5 Campaigns. -------------------------------------------------------------
      What's included in this mod pack?
      ------------------------------------------------------------- There are two folders with different screen formats in this patch - 1024x768 and 1920x1080.   If you installed or want to the Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack into Nato Fighters 5, You need to update the references of the original F-15s with the news ones for the campaigns. This patch does that job for you. Plus, you get a new set of hi-rez campaign screens as well!   -------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------------------------------------------------- !! First and always - BACKUP! Make of copy of Nato Fighters 5 Campaigns folders in your Mod folder...   1) Mudhen Team's F-15 Eagle Super Pack must be already install per the readme in that pack.
      2) As always! Back up your current NF5 mod "Campaigns" folder.
      3) Copy the contents of the screen format you want into your NF5 mod "Campaigns" folder. Overwrite any conflicts.   -------------------------------------------------------------   Thats it - Enjoy!   ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- Submitter viper63a Submitted 04/15/2018 Category User Made Campaigns  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..