Sign in to follow this  
UllyB

TU-160 Blackjack project

I decided to try again my luck and currently I search for skilled people who could design, let's say...a Tu-160 ? There might be a small team, if I am lucky enough which will take the job and let's hope I won't fail you again , like in the last summer. More about the subject after the new year main holiday. Let me know what you think folks.

• Like 1

Veltro's had a Blackjack (mostly) done for several years. It's just that no one stepped forward to assist him in bringing over the threshold. 

Don't know what's it's state is now, as he's been absent for some time (months)

On 24.12.2018 at 8:27 PM, Wrench said:

Veltro's had a Blackjack (mostly) done for several years. It's just that no one stepped forward to assist him in bringing over the threshold. 

Don't know what's it's state is now, as he's been absent for some time (months)

I guess Coupi knows a bit more. 

well I wasn't able to reach Veltro2k to ask him about his blackjack, I guess he is busy in real life (who isn't !?), so I decided, after consulting with my new project team, to get the show on the road. But this time, and I mean it, I really need YOUR help, especially from people who know how the SF2 engine works and  what to ask/expect from a SF2 aircraft. So please come forward and feel free to  tell me, in details, what exactly you would  like to see , as features,  in this new plane I want to build. After sorting all the details and requests with you, the community, I will pass the folder to the building team, so let's don't waste time. Thank you for your time!

PS - for who is interested there will be a version for SF1, as well.

Edited by UllyB

10 hours ago, UllyB said:

and  what to ask/expect from a SF2 aircraft. So please come forward and feel free to  tell me, in details, what exactly you would  like to see , as features,  in this new plane I want to build.

SF2 is not DCS or even FS. So you can't expect much from an airplane.  Just- proper model, nicely uvwmapped,  so it can have nice detailed skin, Reasonable amount of detail, simple basic animations like gear shocks, wings, flaps, slats etc etc...and most important proper dedicated cockpit.

Yes I know we can use some other.. But again -  will say it again we have 2019 -  still in this game with buzzylions of mods and how many of them have a proper pit. So for me after years of playing / deleting / downloading -  proper pit for aircraft is MUST. 

• Like 1

Just bear in mind that the more you ask for the less you'll get, unless someone is going to get some serious money for their efforts. 

Unless you model proffesionally anybody will eventually get bored of making something they have no real intrest in, to a professional moddler building a plane for an out of date pc game is less attractive than putting together a scene that could be used in a tv advert or something like.

I have a friend in this very business, it's his day job so he wont do anything out of hours.....not even for me. He did once start a Sea Vixen for me then once I started saying can you change this or that he lost intrest & gave up , just because the drawings you find online look ok, once building has started things can look way off.

If you want someone that will build your plane AND a pit for it.....well good luck. Making this stuff is one thing, having to go back to the moddler time and time again to get something changed to actually work in a game is a different kind of person.

If a "proper" pit is a must then please dont download anything I produce as I'm just not that good.

Sorry if this sounded too negative, It's just how I see things going.

• Like 2

sorry guys, there will be NO cockpit. It would take too long (to do a proper one) and second it would cost more than the plane model. Take into account that I want a 3D decent aircraft and   it will fly in both worlds. Yeah, I know some of you moved on and SF1 died fo you...

Please state your demands in plain English, explaning what an acronym means. I personally don't make 3D models (let alone that I don''t play SF2 series to see all the gizmos effects there) and I am not an English native speaker so I have no idea what you are saying when you write down acronyms.

Appreciate your thoughts. I will do my best to get the job done.

Edited by UllyB

I will be "on station" for one month. After that I pick all the info from this thread, if any and pass it to the team. If you don't have anything to say precise, I will leave it all to the team (the team has some experience, they did planes in the past), BUT...please, don't complaint AFTER, that the plane doesn't have that or it doesn't do this, the land gear is too small, is not realistic  etc, alright ? I seriously invite you, all to come forward to give me solid info and this it will reflect into the product. If you don't take me seriously, the product might let down many of you. I can take more time for documentation here, through YOU, if you ask that and you need that. I just wanna make something worth of this community, something to match the quality of many aircraft that lay in the download section, all I need is little help from you and from your experience building/modding 3D models.