Good luck with your medical problems, wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sundowner said:

Good luck with your medical problems, wishing you a speedy recovery.

ditto...

• Thanks 1

good luck with your medical, i certainly know that things can take quite a bit out of you

• Thanks 1

On 27/09/2019 at 9:31 PM, UllyB said:

Dear friends, due to medical problems I will be missing from here for a while, so our collegue and friend YAKAROV79 will take over , and after all tweaks are ready (they are close to ready) he will release, in my behalf, the planes, for both SF1 and SF2. Please say a pray for me. Thank you all for all these happy years beside YOU.

I'll think about you! Take care of yourself !!!

Sincerely Yours,

Pierre.

• Thanks 1

I pray for your speedy recovery, comrade!

• Thanks 1

I hope, you'll be ok soon, bro .

• Thanks 1

Hello! I just finished the chimiotherapie and I wanted to wish you all happy holiday. Does anyone know what happend with my project ? :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, UllyB said:

Hello! I just finished the chimiotherapie and I wanted to wish you all happy holiday. Does anyone know what happend with my project ? :)

No news at the moment, the team that got your mod haven't posted anything yet. Stay safe Ully and Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

Indeed, what is the fate of this long-term project? :dunno:

It seems that the project has went to the happy hunting ground, a place scant of game ...

I did start working on an FM for that project but got totally, and I mean TOTALLY  bogged down with weapon related stuff. I may take a look at the FM again but the project definitely needs a weapons expert to get the assorted stand off weapons working properly. 

Ve;tro2K has one, though not sure of the status, but there are a couple screenshots showing some skin completion or what could be a completed skin.

Edited by EricJ

32 minutes ago, EricJ said:

Ve;tro2K has one, though not sure of the status, but there are a couple screenshots showing some skin completion or what could be a completed skin.

(approved by Wrench, June 27, 2019)

was uploaded already.. would have been uploaded even sooner if i would have gotten some help, I had to go to the other site( but  I  still appreciate all the help from some excellent people I have gotten on here ,,, but hey the more the merrier besides  Apart from trying to finish these models some started as far back as 2006 ,,But my time as said before is limited and soon I will stop completely

Edited by Veltro2k

Veltro's looks good but after a brief fling with some modern jets I think I'm really more interested in working on planes that fit in with the original Strike Fighters date range.  The era of dumb bombs and smart pilots, not the other way around!  :lol:

Ouch..................feel the burn! :diablo: 

PS:  I don't much like the Tu-160 FM I made anyway,  it needs a lot of work.

Edited by baffmeister
Post Script
  • Like 1

what ever my friend,  I just pray for UllyB to make a full recovery..I lost too many  family and friends to that rotten C word

Edited by Veltro2k
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hello! Three months ago I finished the radiotherapy and for the moment I am well, but there are secondary effects to the treatment and my recovery was in painfully slow increments. I didn't forget you all, I was thinking of you a lot when I was in my bed. Let's hope that the cancer won't come back. The tumor is gone but first 3 years doctors said it will be critic. I am staying positive and I am hoping for the better. Well about the project now. Baffmeister helped a lot fiddling the FM and the weapons problems. Since there was not time and inspiration to make it better in this time when I was gone, I will release it as it is, with improvements those made by Baffmeister. I hope you will forgive me , but It's been a long time since I was supposed to release it.

PS - thank you for your support and your kind words. They helped and meant a lot to me guys.

PPS - There was a thread in which were given solutions to that annoying thing of the game which copied over a plane files if the name of the folder was the same (the stock plane thing), I can't find it. If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate. Thank you!

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

4 hours ago, UllyB said:

Hello! Three months ago I finished the radiotherapy and for the moment I am well, but there are secondary effects to the treatment and my recovery was in painfully slow increments. I didn't forget you all, I was thinking of you a lot when I was in my bed. Let's hope that the cancer won't come back. The tumor is gone but first 3 years doctors said it will be critic. I am staying positive and I am hoping for the better. ...

PS - thank you for your support and your kind words. They helped and meant a lot to mean guys.

I do exactly know how do you feel mate.

Stay well... you are in my Prayer :smile:

Edited by DaniloE31
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ok, it's done. I uploaded, for both SF1 and SF2 series the model. Have fun and feel free to improve it as you find it fit. Thank you for your patience all.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also decided to upload a cold war version for SF2 (balistic missiles version) tweaked by Baffmeister in the early days of the project. Also feel free to improve it if possible.Check it out in the download cold war section.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ully,your health is the most important thing. I for one,am always grateful for the amazing work of modders like yourself freely given to those of us who lack your talents. Keep safe and continue your recovery!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Take care of You guys !!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad to hear from you UllyB! Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery! :good:

I'm still available for FM work should anyone wish to pick up on UllyB's project. Just keep me away from the weapon stuff, please!

• Thanks 1