FIGHTERS (the vote will be open between 13 to 27 of February 12 PM CET)  

74 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Community Most Wanted - Fighters

• MIG-19 Farmer-C
    • Lockheed F-94 Starfire
    • Convair F2Y Sea Dart
    • SNCASE Baroudeur
    • KAI KF-21 Boramae
    • Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
    • Dassault Mirage G8
    • Mirage 2000D
    • Grumman F9F Panther
    • Chengdu J-20
    • Su-75 Checkmate
  2. 2. Community Most Wanted - Traning/Prototypes/Experimental aircraft

• SU-15
    • Hawker Hunter T7/T8
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • SEPECAT Jaguar
    • CASA C-101 Aviojet
    • KAI T-50 Golden Eagle
    • Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet-E
    • Helwan HA-300
    • North American X-15
    • Northrop YF-17
    • F-16 XL
  3. 3. Community Most Wanted - Bomber, RECON, Multirole, Ground attack

• Mirage 2000N
    • AMX A-1M
    • Lockheed U-2S
    • Grumman S-2 Tracker
    • Grumman E-1 Tracker
    • Canadair CL-215
    • Textron AirLand Scorpion
    • North American AJ Savage
    • AIDC F-CK-1 Ching -Kuo

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2023 at 10:00 AM

1 hour ago, daddyairplanes said:

brother, get use to it

a large portion of this site is lurkers. very happy to watch and download whatever is out there that suits their tastes.

not so big on participation.

not saying its good or bad. just an observation. theres  maybe 15 percent active in communicating on this site, 5 percent of it involved in any form of content creation. numbers aint exact, but you get the point.

best to set  question parameters, a time limit and go with hte results at the end. people that will bitch,  will do it whether you had 66 votes or 66,000.

Umm...Don't have any problem with the eventual people who will protest about results. I don't mind. What I remember clearly was that the community inner core was larger than this. I was here when tens of members (veterans, old ones) spoke about one or another and long time not just a week or two. I didn't see their names here lately. (Dave, Fubar, Roussok, Paulo, FastCargo, Column5 and many others)   Who knows maybe my memory is not that good nowadays...

If 1000 (or more) would vote, I bet even you would be pleasently suprised. :)

Edited by UllyB

well theres many reasons alot of those folks havent been around. some are still in touch-ish via FB, others have just moved on.

and thank you very much for now making me realize that i am now one of the old ones at least on this site :lol:

• Haha 1

It Seem all my horses are tumbling already.. :dntknw:  but whatever result is, I'm fine with anything.. Looking maself just messing around here and gave nothing yet.. 
I'm so glad that someone come forward and offering his/her valuable time, sweat and skill to pleasure me/us. (I'm talking about, all Mod-ers, Skinners, Notepad Junkies.. and I'm so Thankful to all of you! :drinks: )
So.. Bring 'em on Mr. Ully! 

• Like 1

Folks, I've taken down some of the posts, as they got wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off track to the question at hand

Lets try and be a little more civil and polite, please? Life is fucked up enough without adding anger over a game. Be cool, as is said.

thank you

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

After 8 days (67 votes/1091 viewers) the situation is as it follows:

1. AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-Kuo                                                                   17 votes

2. Grumman S-2 Tracker                                                                       13 votes

3-4. Mirage 2000N/Alpha Jet-E                                                           12 votes

5-6. Mirage 2000D/Chengdu J-20                                                       11 votes

7. KAI T-50 Golden Eagle                                                                      10 votes

8-9-10-11. Eurofighter/F-94 Starfire/F-35/F-16 XL                             9 votes

12. Lockheed U-2S                                                                                  8 votes

Edited by UllyB

I'm late for this survey, (so I hate you all for your choices) having said that I must comment that a beautiful fighter that I have not seen much in simulators is the Jaguar T2 or Jaguar E

image.png.97f8ac6c2014c77e0fa27312bd35ce88.png

image.thumb.png.55f6ce72c885ff4c4b5722584899968c.png

image.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PeacePuma said:

I'm late for this survey, (so I hate you all for your choices) having said that I must comment that a beautiful fighter that I have not seen much in simulators is the Jaguar T2 or Jaguar E

image.png.97f8ac6c2014c77e0fa27312bd35ce88.png

No, you are not late. SPECAT Jaguar (TRAINING version) is still in the books, for another 5 days or so.

Edited by UllyB

So, for people who maybe misread the poll data, I emphasize that the versions for SU-15, Eurofighter and Jaguar are TRAINING ones , ok ? Who read the posts carefuly in the "What it is next" thread, knew that.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UllyB said:

No, you are not late. SPECAT Jaguar (TRAINING version) is still in the books, for another 5 days or so.

I don't hate you anymore.... now just peace and love to all of you!

Although my country had a version of the C-101 "culo de pollo" (eng: "chicken ass") I prefer the British-French fighter for its beauty and power....

Edited by PeacePuma
  • Haha 2

the only absurd thing is that I voted for another plane thinking that it was the single jaguar... what the hell

cry-sad.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PeacePuma said:

I voted for another plane

You did the right move.

In the "What it is next" thread there's a post :
"just a tip...you might not want to waste votes on tandem Jag or Mohawk...just saying..."

So you didn't waste your vote on the tandem jag ^^

4 hours ago, Cliff7600 said:

You did the right move.

In the "What it is next" thread there's a post :
"just a tip...you might not want to waste votes on tandem Jag or Mohawk...just saying..."

So you didn't waste your vote on the tandem jag ^^

I'd say that there was more than a hint about the training Jaguar. This is a shot from the first page of "What will be next thread":

s.png

Edited by UllyB

10 hours ago, PeacePuma said:

I don't hate you anymore....

Knowing that, now I sleep much more peacefully :)

9 hours ago, PeacePuma said:

the only absurd thing is that I voted for another plane thinking that it was the single jaguar... what the hell

If you would have read "What will be next" thread carefully, you would've noted the Training Jaguar "word" :biggrin: (see the post above)

Edited by UllyB

After 9 days, 71 votes and 1270 views the board looks like this:

1. AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-Kuo                                                                   19 votes

2-3. Grumman S-2 Tracker/Chengdu J-20                                         13 votes

4-5. Mirage 2000N/Alpha Jet-E                                                           12 votes

6-7. Mirage 2000D/ /F-16 XL                                                               11 votes

8-9. KAI T-50 Golden Eagle/F-35                                                         10 votes

10-11. TRAINING Eurofighter/F-94 Starfire                                         9 votes

12. Lockheed U-2S                                                                                  8 votes

13-14. Mirage G8/F9F Panther                                                              7 votes

Edited by UllyB

The Tracker already has its own cockpit and a fair flight model. Should be much easier.

• Like 1

After 10 days, 73 votes and 1376 views the board looks like this:

1. AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-Kuo                                                                   22 votes

2. Chengdu J-20                                                                                    16 votes

3. Grumman S-2 Tracker                                                                       13 votes

4-5-6. Mirage 2000N/Alpha Jet-E/F-16 XL                                        12 votes

7. Mirage 2000D                                                                                    11 votes

8-9. KAI T-50 Golden Eagle/F-35                                                         10 votes

10-11. TRAINING Eurofighter/F-94 Starfire                                         9 votes

13-14-15. Mirage G8/F9F Panther/X-15                                               7 votes

• Like 1

Two more day until the poll is closing, the situation remained unchanged on the board, fortunately for ones and...unfortunately for the others LOL I think Strahi is very happy with the present situation.

tell me I am wrong...but looks like Dassault M2000 D and N combined are winning by one point...:biggrin::pilotfly:

come on ...Let us make Dassault great again!

But honestly, I would vote for Su-22 or ...KC-10 :lol:                                                 <---  do not take it so seriously

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

tell me I am wrong...but looks like Dassault M2000 D and N combined are winning by one point...:biggrin::pilotfly:

come on ...Let us make Dassault great again!

But honestly, I would vote for Su-22 or ...KC-10 :lol:                                                 <---  do not take it so seriously

I already debunked your hypothesis but I like to remind it to you again :). (Please revisit the post on page 1 for more details). Even if the applet would have been allowed 33 entries, the Mirage 2000N/D (one entry only) would have gathered still... 12 votes. (The ones who voted for one Mirage, voted, in the same time, for the other with only one exception). The rest of the ones who voted, as you could notice, they chose NOT to vote for it, whether it was one plane package or a two planes package. If they would have been separated, one couldn't vote for both, so the maximum would have been still...12 votes. So , yes, you are wrong and as you can notice I am telling you that exactly as you anticipated it. :)

PS - I know that you got it, from my first post, and now you are just simulating that you didn't (or whatever). Either way , I enjoyed explaining to you the matter again. :)

Edited by UllyB

7 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

giphy.gif.cae52da7656ca9bbdf255779c17fb9cc.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

off topic, are you in the Coyote Aerospace group?

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Haha 3

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner: the Taiwanese AIDC F-CK-1 Ching - Kuo  jetfighter. (22 votes). After the completion of the bonus plane (SU-34) which is for the time being into the pipes, the Taiwanese project will commence. I will keep you posted as usual. Any post poll commentaries are appreciated. :)

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UllyB said:

Any post poll commentaries are appreciated

Congrats to the winner and all the contestants.

I have a boundless admiration for the guy who voted for the F2Y, a true modern hero, boldest of the boldest, a legend among his contemporaries :salute:

• Haha 2

Well, I have good news and bad news :)

The good news is that we managed  to bring (don't ask how, for the moment LOL) both models , SU-34 and AIDC F-CK-1 Ching - Kuo. They are already saved in 3DMax format (and BOTH models are LEGIT, if anyone is wondering), they just need to be "worked"/transformed for SF2 environment only.

The bad news is that the man responsable for the modelling bailed out on us kindda thing. I won't say more. Even so an esteemed collegue of CombaAce community agreed to help, in principle, but it would take some time extra. (I am just preparing you for the worst LOL). Meanwhile, for a week or two I will skimm the horizon (internet) and my relations to find a 3D modeller to work his magic on the models for preparing them for SF2. So I need you to be patient on this one. The main thing and the hardest part was solved, we have both models in 3D Max format, as I already stated above. If, by chance, you can recommend anyone with 3D Max skills please come forward with that. It will help a lot, I am open to suggestions.

Here's a preview fo AIDC F-CK-1 Ching - Kuo 3D model:

3D Model Preview AIDC F-CK-1經國號戰鬥機(Blender),Taiwan (Update).mp4

As always, let me know what you think. Your input is important.

Edited by UllyB
  • Thanks 2

Also some shots with SU-34 model:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.png

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1