-
Posts
7,244 -
Joined
-
Days Won
42
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Erik
-
What until it BSOD or CTDT on them while in battle, yeah that's going to get fun.
-
Short of a pissed off rogue Narwahl I'd say the image is worth a thousand doubts.
-
Assuming it was armed, a dead fish "could" be more of a javelin than explosive. This looks like a lot of high pressure soda cans I've stuck a pencil in. The impact is clean but it starts a tear at the end of the can which then rips off due to the pressure. I don't know anything about the Mursk sinking though.
-
So the one picture with you standing in front of the bus. It looks like everyone was taking a picture of something behind you. In fact that one guy to your right is getting "crazy" into it. I'm glad you went against background convention it made a much funnier picture. Looks like you had a great time, that's the important part.
-
A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal Democrat and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before the doctor re-appeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a Waste Treatment Facility. And I'm sorry, they turned you down.
-
You can't rationalize a mental illness that has progressed to this extent. What drives people to gun down innocent kids at a school, blow up an IRS building, start a cult and commit mass suicide, suicide by law enforcement, using chemical weapons on the public, blowing up a train, have a shoot out at a naval yard or army base, and the list goes on but nobody really knows. What drove this woman to commit suicide by cop is anyone's guess. That she did it in the District of Columbia, she used her car, she had her kid with her is totally irrelevant to the issue. The world needs to recognize mental health as a disease and treat it accordingly. The trauma that caused this woman to commit suicide today was recognized early enough to be prevented. The real issue here is how could society ignore the symptoms or not have options to get her help before she stepped beyond the point of no return. Ultimately she had something to say and nobody was listening. I'm sure her final act of desperation was to make sure someone was. Finally there's lots of blame to be passed around and shame on the media for sensationalizing an event that barely merits a mention buried in the back pages of the local paper. The headline could have read, "Connecticut woman gets US Congress to agree on something, shelter in place, dies in process." EOS
-
Somebody was being funny and put Uranus as their location.
-
The chain of command is not a rank it's an establishment. His involvement with a person subordinate to him weakens the command structure, and given the nature of his job that's unforgivable. The Navy is not only correct in removing his command but is being lenient considering his reassignment. The Navy lost nothing, they removed a liability.
-
You already have. Are you not able to?
-
I believe we have someone to handle the Spanish conversion. If that falls through I will let you know. Thank you for the interest.
-
Thank you for that information. It appears that only the small thumbnail of the file downloaded when you downloaded the page. This makes complete sense but what I'd be interested in is full size images. So I'm unsure how the files could be used as we'd need the full size images. It may turn out I have to enlist or pay some folks to go through each file without a screenshot and make new ones for each file.
-
WINGS Over Flanders Fields - Development Progress
Erik replied to Polovski's topic in WOFF UE/PE - General Discussion
Captcha - Yes those are tricky. There's an audio button and those are much shorter but I agree still take some mental processing. That's kind of the point of captcha is that computers (automation) still can't reason. Badge - I've updated your badge, I'm not really sure how you got plugged into the USAF Vets, but rightly so we've corrected that oversight. Thank you for your service. -
Got it. It's a good archive of the file, I'll replace it now. Thank you 33Lima.
-
I want to update our language packs that we use on our site. The language packs change the features and functions to a user set language for easier operation of our software. There are no limits to the languages we support to make our boards more user friendly to members around the world. For obvious reasons some languages are in higher demand than others. My business proposal is simple and available to anyone who can translate from English to another major language. I will award the work and set up a simple way for those interested to translate and verify their work. This is an on-going opportunity that will appeal to sites around the world that use the same software as we do, and there are thousands. If you're interested in making some extra spending money each month contact me by PM so we can discuss the details.
-
We somehow got on the topic of porn and you chime in about "popups"? Wow your timing is exceptional. No there are no ad pop-ups, pop-unders, page loads, etc., those are not permitted with AdSense. You will find those with other ad services but since we only use a quality and qualified ad service (not everyone can be an adsense publisher) our ads are very straight forward, no surprises. Although I have seen some rich media ads which expand when you mouse over them, but you can close them quickly or let them play with no hassle or mess. Oh yeah and we don't play any stupid ads that start playing automatically with audio that is obnoxious when trying to read something then you have to find the stupid thing to close it or shut it off. We don't do that either.
-
There's something about watching old porn that disgusts me, it's probably knowing what the old porn stars look like today that kills it for me. It's like watching the super8 your grandma and grandpa had hidden. You just don't want to be that guy. EVER!
-
Wait!? There's music in porn? I've been watching it all wrong all these years.
