Jump to content

Erik

OWNER
  • Posts

    7,244
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Erik

  1. Erik

    Two

    My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they actually worked.
  2. Jug you hold the light at the end of the tunnel. I think you're paid up through 2016 not counting this post above, I keep extending your subscription as you donate but somehow it's not enough. I need to create a new membership account available by invitation only called the "Lifetime Member" I think it's well deserved for you at this point. I can't give you enough kudos or shower you with enough appreciation, so I'll humbly say thank you, and move on. Look for the account change sometime soon, it's going to need a member icon and setting up, but I'll get to it asap.
  3. Erik

    Two

    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
  4. Erik

    Two

    What’s the difference between a paycheck and a pen*s? You don’t have to beg your wife to blow your paycheck.
  5. Erik

    Two

    Early mornings are great for spending time with the family. Then they spoil it by waking up.
  6. Erik

    Two

    I asked my wife to let me know the next time she has an orgasm but she said that she doesn't like to call me at work.
  7. Erik

    311122

    From the album: Images

  8. Erik

    311121

    From the album: Images

  9. Erik

    311120

    From the album: Images

  10. Erik

    31119

    From the album: Images

  11. Erik

    31118

    From the album: Images

  12. Erik

    31117

    From the album: Images

  13. Erik

    31116

    From the album: Images

  14. Erik

    31115

    From the album: Images

  15. Erik

    31114

    From the album: Images

  16. Erik

    31112

    From the album: Images

  17. Erik

    31111

    From the album: Images

  18. Erik

    31110

    From the album: Images

  19. Erik

    3112 B52

    From the album: Images

  20. Erik

    3111 B52

    From the album: Images

  21. Erik

    3111 A10

    From the album: Images

  22. Yes and if you have good coordinates of the arrows you can look them up in google maps. It's good stuff.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..