Jump to content

Erik

OWNER
  • Posts

    7,244
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Erik

  1. Erik

    31 3200

    From the album: Images

  2. It's no secret I still have some issues left to handle. The recent changes have affected a lot and I'm working through them one at a time. Thank you for reporting this. As mentioned there may be other alternatives however if what you need is only there, it will be back online and working properly as soon as possible.
  3. Don't be to hard on yourself. Many of us have been there, including the time I ran over a special bike. They learn, they grow, they adapt. It's all part of the cycle in preparation for the day someone breaks her heart. Your a great dad you're in her life and you care, everything else is forgivable. Besides there was a day not too long that your accident fed the family and fluffy was dinner the next night. Nobody cried over it then, fluffy or dinner, you decide. Have a beer. I can think of a million other asshats who deserve that title more than you.
  4. Erik

    (11)

    From the album: Images

  5. Erik

    New Badges

    Ok sure. Since the Luftstreitkräfte der NVA operated from 1956 to 1990 you'd obviously be a veteran. If you could PM me a little about your career, (ie years of service, specialty or job while enlisted, unit) that would be terrific. I love hearing the stories of what you guys have accomplished in your lifetimes.
  6. Upload values updated. Fixed.
  7. This post was made about an hour after I flipped the switch back on which makes it about 9:40 am CET. Your theory holds no water.
  8. http://combatace.com/forum-5/announcement-2-back-online/ Feel free to read it. Should have been titled "7 Year Old Chinese Phishing Expert Looms Havoc"
  9. Our entire site is java based. What a horrible experience we must have been without java. Welcome to the real world.
  10. Erik

    New Badges

    What is it?
  11. http://combatace.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature Use the template editor to add photos and such where you have your system specs now, that's your signature.
  12. Erik

    New Badges

    You'll have to choose, you can wear either. It's supposed to be perk for your service and rank if you earned the gold and silver EGA I can change it, if not we have the gold EGA now too. Simple.
  13. A lot of higher end image editors do it. Axialis IconWorkshop is what I use when I have to only because I rarely have to do them and that does just fine. Search the web for .ico editors.
  14. Erik

    New Badges

    I'll wait to incorporate those until we have verified people who want to claim them. North Korea doesn't even have access to the World by internet I don't think. That's locked down I'm pretty sure. Syria well... access if you have power, connectivity, and a device. Trifectas are hard to come by there.
  15. Erik

    New Badges

    Hard to say, only you can decide. You're right but most don't know that, not an excuse btw, it's just the system gets bogged down with tons of badges and then I have to start asking about rank, then you get into hmmm well should you send me your DD214, oh it gets messy. I can and will make the EGA correction since I was called on it. Thanks. Try me. If we have North Koreans and Syrians on this site I want to badge them the most. No pissing on my parade though with political crap, this isn't about that, it's about pride.
  16. Erik

    New Badges

    Oh I know where the line comes from ... best horse farting movie of all time. So you want this badge?
  17. I sympathize with you ... mine should live in the ocean too. Nice smile though, gotta admit. Definitely AF dentistry or summer teeth, either way, nice.
  18. Indeed it is. Good luck.
  19. I laughed so hard I cried. "Gay snowman" holy sheet of ice batman that was funny stuff. At least the guy won't have to worry about damaging the chili ring with curry after that, the damage is done, had to leave scar tissue.
  20. I couldn't have said it better myself. Sometimes it takes being there to help understand an idea, philosophy, and principles by which others live. You get it and thanks! In my case when OFF lost their home at SimOuthouse they came to us by way of invitation. I dropped everything to put a place together and get it furnished so everyone would have a home and not have to feel cast out or left in the dark, the devs especially. The sleepless nights I've had making sure the OFF forums were working after an upgrade, seeing they were horked and having to redo their entire skin to get them back live. When I think about the hours I spent making images and changes to fine tune the look they become endless but are gone now. Time for a new book. We all know the ending to this one. Thank you. You guys are true gentlemen. Brandy top shelf and our box of finest cigars to go around.
  21. Erik

    New Badges

    By the way that's a nice picture of the really course sandy beaches you have there. Does that Zodiac come optional with a SeaWhiz or Phalanx. Wait a minute Switzerland is land locked, that must be the Bodensee and you were guarding the shore from the pesky Austrians who what might want to come sneak some of your chocolate sweeties back home. Dastardly! No really good pic tho, thanks for sharing. Which one?
  22. Erik

    New Badges

    I swear the Swiss think of everything! Chocolate Bar, only in the Alps, it would melt in 1/2 a second here. The Yodeler, f'in awesome! I do have one question tho? What's the ONLY neutral country in the World doing with an Army? That's pretty sneaky.
  23. Erik

    New Badges

    Surprisingly yes! Enjoy. That's what all you elite guys say but deep down you know you really want one. I'll even offer a unit badge to make the deal more appealing. I looked Dave and I don't have them. If you want to pass me a logo I might can try to hack in a few more. No promises though.
  24. No RAF it's funny, your humor is still in tact.
  25. 3rd Prize: (1) one copy of WOFF plus a one month subscription plan to CA 2nd Prize: (1) one copy of WOFF plus a six month subscription plan to CA Grand Prize (1) one copy of WOFF plus a one year subscription plan to CA ================================================================= Contest: Starting from today's date guess how many days will lapse until WOFF will be released to the public. Rules: You may only enter once, and you must enter before the end of June. Participation will close sometime during the day on June 30, 2013. The three closet people to the date (over or under) will be eligible and decided by your post time on your entry, earliest correct entry dates will win. All ties will be decided by CombatACE. Have fun!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..