-
Posts
233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by CSomers611
-
Operation Desert Storm Skinpack and Updates for B-52G_89
CSomers611 commented on daddyairplanes's file in B-52
There's a missing skin referenced in this package.... [TextureSet001] Directory=Mixtape Name=Mixtape Nation=USAF Squadron=596th BS, 2d Bomb Wing Specular=0.100000 Glossiness=0.150000 Reflection=0.000000 DecalNumberRandomize=TRUE DecalNumberStart=0 DecalNumberEnd=11 I don't see a Mixtape folder included with this....- 3 comments
-
- b-52
- desert storm
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Custom Skin Not Working In-Game Properly
CSomers611 replied to CSomers611's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Thanks for everyone's help...I think I maybe addicted now! Thought it would only be right of me to name an aircraft after my wife! -
Custom Skin Not Working In-Game Properly
CSomers611 replied to CSomers611's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I sent you a PM. -
Custom Skin Not Working In-Game Properly
CSomers611 replied to CSomers611's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Here's the comparison of the 334th and 127th on the F-86E-10. The 334, 335, and 336 had large squadron patches in this area so I tried to mirror the 127th in the same manner as this "what-if" is based on the 127th falling into the 4th FIW. Still planning on tweaking it a bit, just glad it'd finally working! Here's the comparison of the 334th and 127th on the F-86E-10. The 334, 335, and 336 had large squadron patches in this area so I tried to mirror the 127th in the same manner as this "what-if" is based on the 127th falling into the 4th FIW. Still planning on tweaking it a bit, just glad it'd finally working! Here's my most recent 127th FIS on the F-86E-10, the sizing and placement has been changed along with the coloring. -
Custom Skin Not Working In-Game Properly
CSomers611 replied to CSomers611's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I've gotten the custom created patch to work correctly, I deleted everything and started over from scratch. Strange thing is I don't know exactly why it wasn't showing up. I've even started making custom kill markings, each star is equal to 10 kills. -
Custom Skin Not Working In-Game Properly
CSomers611 replied to CSomers611's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
it's a decal -
Custom Skin Not Working In-Game Properly
CSomers611 replied to CSomers611's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I've checked and rechecked everything. I've even remade the tga numerous times, changed the decal level and it's still not showing up in game. Everything I see is correct, so I don't know why it's not showing up in the game. I just noticed after I got 100 kills, the stars quit showing up as well on my F-86A-5. I'm stumped! -
I wanted to do something simple on the F-86A-5, F-86E-10, and F-86F-30 to have one of my favorite Air National Guard units represented for me to fly in my Korean War Campaigns so I create a "what-if" skin of the 127th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron, Kansas Air National Guard as though they had been activated during the Korean War and equipped with these F-86's when assigned to the 4th FIW. I used the 334th FIS, 4th FIW as the basis for this and replaced the 334th FIS patch under the canopy for a custom 127th FIS patch I created. They all show up perfectly in LOD Viewer however the 127th FIS patch doesn't show-up under the canopy in the game as it should, and I can't figure out why. Any ideas or suggestions?
-
Looking forward to this!
-
-
alexis99, My problem with telling my AI B-1B wingman to RTB is they seem to crash each and every time when flying over Afghanistan. Due to this, I always try to ensure I'm just a single ship flight so I'm not penalized for the AI inability to keep the plane airborne.
-
Wrench, Thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll continue to fly the Bone as single ship wrecking ball then!
-
I was wondering if you had success with modifying the AI Behavior in regards to the B-1B? Would you mind sharing what you modified and the information you used, would love to modify it myself but am nervous.
-
I've done this, with no luck as the error has now changed to "Forbidden" so I don't know what else to do. I'm going to try some SF2 files today and see if they work better or not, I've downloaded other files from other sites but have a problem here on this site. I truly appreciate your assistance with this.
-
Well apparently whatever is wrong wasn't solved. I picked a different location for the file to be save to and still get a failure at the end, I tried downloading through Internet Explorer and Google Chrome with the same results. Does anyone have the October 2008 WOE Patch and latest Weapon Pack they could send me so I can atleast play my Yankee Air Pirates Missions till I can get SF2?
-
I will probably upgrade but SF1 WOE is what I have for now so I'll play it till I can get SF2. Thanks for the info.
-
Well, I may need to upgrade to SF2 then....
-
Thanks to Erik Thompson, I believe I got the source of the download error figured out and hopefully corrected. I'll have to wait till tomorrow and my next 5 downloads to see if it works. Is there any other sites for WOE Files or are they all gone?
-
I'm just returning to SF:WO Series after quite a break and I cam here to Combat ACE to get the last patch and Weapons Pack for WOE plus a few planes just to keep me busy. I registered and attempted to download the October WOE patch, it goes through the download process then when it's 100% done it tells me the download Failed as I have insufficient permission. I then tried the Weapons Pack and a few planes, all with the same results then I run out of downloads as I'm limited to 5 a day. Anyone have this issue, any fix or different site I can go to. I'm wanting the last patch, weapons pack, F-4G, RF-4C, F-16, F-105G for WOE.
