-
Posts
899 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
49
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by ludo.m54
-
Hi, We have a cockpit but it needs an upgrade. Unfortunately we don't have the Max files, so the only way to improve it is via the skin. I asked to Stary to do that but he is very busy and that's not a priority for him (he has a lot of work on his list...) So I think he will have no objections if you want to work on it. If you want to join the team, contact me via PM, I'll send the files to you. Ludo
-
Thanks for your support Ecuador used 16 F-1E, when the time comes to work on, I'll ask for your help, thanks. I worked ont the ini files but I would like someone more qualified than me take a look on the data.ini and the loadout.ini. Thanks a lot, It will be very very helpful F-1CR and F-1CT are in the pipes, but after the F-1C-200 and the F-1C. Not at this time, but who knows in the future... stay tuned for another update. Ludo
-
Some times ago, few people and I, had the opportunity to finish the Mirage F-1 started by the Mirage Factory. The first step is the Mirage F-1C-200, it will cover French aircraft and the foreign operators versions. Some screenshot of the WIP : EC 3/33 Lorraine African Camo : EC 1/10 Valois early : EC 1/5 Vendée early : EC 1/5 Vendée Late : the work is progressing slowly but surely... but help would be welcome I'm looking for : - references for the foreign versions. - help to modify the ini files. - The most important : full dimensions of the RP 35 fuel tank. - is there a Martin-Baker Mk4 seat for SF2 ? of course any comment will be welcome Ludo
-
Mirage F1C-200 of the EC 03/033 Lorraine protecting Djibouti Ludo
-
Mirage F-1C/200 EC 1/5 Vendée Ludo
-
First test flight Ludo
-
I think that should be possible but you need to convert the jpg files in bmp format. you also have to rename the bmp but I don't remember the exact name. I can't assure you that will work, but you can try. Ludo
-
View File Mirage IIIC DLC Skin Pack Improvement pack for the Mirage IIIC DLC. This pack is designed only for the Mirage IIIC DLC. List of changes : - Skins improved for all the Fighter Wings of the Armée de l'Air. - Loadout reworked - Improved avionics - New Hangars et loading screens. Installation : - Copy and paste the Aircraft and Decals folders in your mod folder. - it's highly recommended to make a back up of the original Mirage3C folder Crédits : - Aircraft : TK - Skins, decals and loadout : Ludo.m - skin Vexin : rework of the original skin by TK. - Avionics : Crusader. - Hangars et loading screens : Gustav. A big thank to all on C6 and Combatace forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 04/22/2012 Category Mirage 3
-
Version 1.0
357 downloads
Improvement pack for the Mirage IIIC DLC. This pack is designed only for the Mirage IIIC DLC. List of changes : - Skins improved for all the Fighter Wings of the Armée de l'Air. - Loadout reworked - Improved avionics - New Hangars et loading screens. Installation : - Copy and paste the Aircraft and Decals folders in your mod folder. - it's highly recommended to make a back up of the original Mirage3C folder Crédits : - Aircraft : TK - Skins, decals and loadout : Ludo.m - skin Vexin : rework of the original skin by TK. - Avionics : Crusader. - Hangars et loading screens : Gustav. A big thank to all on C6 and Combatace forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo -
this is my documentation. If you need it in higher resolution, tell me. Ludo
-
Hello, I have documentation about exported Mirage 2000 : serial numbers ; loadout ; etc... If you're interested, just ask. Ludo
-
Back Home after a long day of labour. Ludo
-
View File Mirage 5D Paran Air Force This addon presents Paran Air Force skin for Mirage 5D. Also included files to make the aircraft flyable. Tested with SF2 Full Merged games (SF2 ISRAEL needed). ************ Installation: 1- Decompress the archive in a temporary folder 2- IMPORTANT! Backup the folders that will be modified. 3- Cut and paste this mod's folders in your game's Mod folder. 4- Enjoy! ******* Credits: 3D model: TK Skins: ludo.m54 Decals: Spinners If I forgot anyone, let me know and I'll correct it asap. Thanks to everyone on C6 and Combat Ace forums whom helped with this project. ***************************************** *This addon is and must remain freeware.* ***************************************** Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26131 Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 12/28/2011 Category What If Hangar
-
Version 1.0
164 downloads
This addon presents Paran Air Force skin for Mirage 5D. Also included files to make the aircraft flyable. Tested with SF2 Full Merged games (SF2 ISRAEL needed). ************ Installation: 1- Decompress the archive in a temporary folder 2- IMPORTANT! Backup the folders that will be modified. 3- Cut and paste this mod's folders in your game's Mod folder. 4- Enjoy! ******* Credits: 3D model: TK Skins: ludo.m54 Decals: Spinners If I forgot anyone, let me know and I'll correct it asap. Thanks to everyone on C6 and Combat Ace forums whom helped with this project. ***************************************** *This addon is and must remain freeware.* ***************************************** Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26131 Ludo -
View File "What If..." Paran Air Force Skin For Mirage IIIC DLC This addon presents Paran Air Force skin for the DLC Mirage IIIC: Tested with SF2 Full Merged games Installation: ************* 1- Decompress the archive in a temporary folder 2- IMPORTANT! Backup the folders that will be modified. 3- Cut and paste this mod's folders in your game's Mod folder. 4- Enjoy! Credits: ******** 3D model: TK Skins: ludo.m54 Decals: Spinners If I forgot anyone, let me know and I'll correct it asap. Thanks to everyone on C6 and Combatace forums whom helped with this project. ***************************************** *This addon is and must remain freeware.* ***************************************** Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26131 Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 12/28/2011 Category What If Skins
-
Version 1.1
153 downloads
This addon presents Paran Air Force skin for the DLC Mirage IIIC: Tested with SF2 Full Merged games Installation: ************* 1- Decompress the archive in a temporary folder 2- IMPORTANT! Backup the folders that will be modified. 3- Cut and paste this mod's folders in your game's Mod folder. 4- Enjoy! Credits: ******** 3D model: TK Skins: ludo.m54 Decals: Spinners If I forgot anyone, let me know and I'll correct it asap. Thanks to everyone on C6 and Combatace forums whom helped with this project. ***************************************** *This addon is and must remain freeware.* ***************************************** Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26131 Ludo -
Hello, You're right Eric, it was a joystick issue. I tried to move all the buttons and finally I solved the problem. Thanks for your help. Ludo
-
Hello, I have a problem with the FA-18E, even when the throttle is at 0%, the afterburner is on, is there any solution for that ? Ludo
-
As requested : Parani Mirage : Ludo
-
Thanks 1972, after the embargo on weapons taken by general de Gaulle, Iran bought the Mirage 5 ordered by Israel. if there is interest for these skins, I can upload them. Ludo
-
1967, after the good results of the Mirage IIIC during the 6 Days War, the Shah of Iran decided to buy 75 Mirage IIIC to equip IIAF interceptor squadrons. Ludo
-
Yes please carlo do it !!! Ludo
