-
Posts
644 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by mono27
-
These VSN mods are getting better and better. And the planes they make are awesome and very welcome in the DCS enviroment. I love those cold war era jets.
-
This project looks very interesting! Is it going to be something similar to the Desert Storm 30th anniversary edition? I mean, that kind of super pack mod.
-
Thank you! This is great! This plane brings me good memories. It would be nice to have its also fictional counterpart MiG-37 "Ferret". I think Italeri made model kits of these two planes.
- 6 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- f-19
- flying frisbee
-
(and 5 more)
Tagged with:
-
This scenario reminds me the old Microprose sims like F-19, F-117, F-15, etc... This was a common map in those sims. The Russian/Soviet backyard.
-
Super Étendard Modernisé Armada de la República Argentina
mono27 replied to MSim12's topic in File Announcements
Thank you!! -
Another asymetric plane. Nice!
-
I flew it today. A very nice to fly plane. I am enjoying it
- 2 replies
-
- 1c
- 777 studios
- (and 5 more)
-
Today 2nd April, exactly 40 years after the conflict began, we receive this awesome mod. Great mod!
-
This reminds me the case of Colonel Tomb and his MiG-17 in Vietnam.
-
Thanks for the info!
- 74 replies
-
Hello! Anybody knows if the Campaign Customizer DLC is included in this package?
- 74 replies
-
Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary Edition
mono27 replied to Menrva's topic in File Announcements
Thanks for telling me about your Speech Enhancement mod, Menrva! I didn't see it before so I am going to give it a try.- 276 replies
-
- coalition
- desert shield
-
(and 8 more)
Tagged with:
-
Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary Edition
mono27 replied to Menrva's topic in File Announcements
Over a year passed since this mod was released and I still enjoy it like the first day thanks to the wide variety of planes to fly there. Thanks to all involved in the project! The only thing I added to my install was French and Italian speech for those nations, just to have more immersion when flying for those countries. I took them from here in combatace:- 276 replies
-
- 4
-
-
-
- coalition
- desert shield
-
(and 8 more)
Tagged with:
-
My first flight sim was Flight Simulator 4.0 from 1989 (I got it in 1992 when it still was the last MS flight sim), so I went in to civilian simulators. The same year (1992) I got Chuck Yeager's Air Combat from 1991, I loved and enjoyed a lot that sim, so I went into military flight sims. After a lot of sims played in the years now I fly FS 2020 and DCS mostly Anyway, I keep in my PC SF2 and il-2 1946 installed because the great variety of eras and planes you can fly.
-
Harriers FRS.1 & GR.3 - released for il2 46!
mono27 replied to dsawan's topic in Mods & Skinning Chat
This will be a very nice addition for the TOAS mod. -
Thank you and Merry Christmas!!
- 11 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- coalition
- desert shield
-
(and 6 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thanks! This is like playing Fleet Command in DCS.
- 2 replies
-
- anti submarine
- anti submarine warfare
- (and 13 more)
-
It seems I was wrong. This means it will have its own cockpit
-
Macelena, I hope so but I don't think so. Usually, VSN mods use stock FC3 cockpits. I hope this time I am wrong.
-
This will be GREAT!! Thank you!!
-
Great!
-
This looks awesome!! I also hope they do X-Wing too.
-
Nice! I like GI Joe vehicles. Last year I made 2 videos about the Skystriker, they are in Spanish so if any of you don't understand you can enjoy it anyway
-
I have this plane in RC. Nice to fly.
- 3 replies
-
- fokker d.viii
- il2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
