Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. These are my favorites Shinichi Wakasa signing my figure. He created the suits of the Heisei (80's to 90's) and Millennium (2000 to 2004) era Godzilla suits. He also did the suits for Gamera 2: Attack of Legion (Heisei Gamera) Shinichi-san and me :) Tsutomu Kitagawa signing my figure (Same figure Shinichi signed). He wore the Millennium Godzilla suits. His first suit acting job was playing King Ghidorah in Rebirth of Mothra III. Before doing suit acting, he played as Blue & Black power rangers Tsutomu-san and me. After we took this pic, I told him via translator that he was my favorite suit actor. He embraced me, wished my mother recorded that :( Robert Scott Field, the actor who played Andriod M11 in Heisei era's Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. My mother snapped this pic when when I was telling him that he kicked butt as Andriod M11 :). He translated for me when talking to Tsutomu. I got 2 more but my upload limit is done. I'll post those tomorrow :) Falcon
  2. Got more pics. Kaiju from Ultraman Ultraman Damn furry crashing the convention.... I think its another Kaiju from Ultraman Good shot of Gfantis suit. A fan made Hedorah suit I got more but tomorrow I'll put up my favorite pics from the convention. Falcon
  3. MORE PICS! A homemade suit of Showa era Godzilla (1954 to 79) Making of a fan made Kaiju movie starring G-FAN Magazine's mascot GFANTIS! (Monster on the left) Godzilla appeals to fans of all ages A fan made suit of Biollante Infant Island Twins and baby Mothra! (D'awwww) I'll upload more tonight or tomorrow Falcon
  4. Rosemont, IL. Near Chicago. There's a magazine for us fans called G-FAN. There is also a site http://www.g-fan.com/ Falcon SH Monsterarts will have a Kiryu figure coming out in November 2013. MSRP is about 96. Gonna get him :) Falcon
  5. I went to a Godzilla convention about 2 weeks ago. HAD A BEST TIME EVER! Spent about 800 alone on figurines, 2 shirts and 2 prints from 2 of my favorite IDW Comic artists. Anyway here is few of my pics! On the way to Rosemont, IL My purchases and signed comics on the second day. Spent first day scoping out the dealer's room ;) and did few panels. Starting from left: Space Godzilla, Kiryu (black limited edition mechagodzilla), Chainsaw version of Gigan (2004 version), Yuji Sakai sculpt figure of Godzilla from Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (which is signed by both the suit maker and suit actor), and Godzilla from TOKYO SOS. Comics were signed by Bob Eggleton and Matt Frank. I'll post more tomorrow. Overall I brought about 12 figures (few were free) home :). Falcon
  6. I just got back from Chicago for GFEST XX last weekend. Spent about 800 on figures LOL. Will post pics soon. BEST WEEKEND EVER IMHO! Falcon
  7. In other news this Saturday, San Diego Comic con's Legendary Studios panel will uncover the new Godzilla for their re-boot for next year. 2014 will be Godzilla's 60th birthday. Can't wait to see it online. Falcon
  8. Basically from I understand the USAF said the reason that the Rafale pilot got the cannon kill was that the F22 had external tanks but the HUD cam showed no tanks. IMHO F22 pilot was probably inexperienced. Falcon
  9. When I saw this the quote came up in my brain "Let slip of dogs of WAR!" Falcon
  10. THANKS! Falcon
  11. LOL. Reminds me of Robotech ;) Falcon
  12. FalconC45

    Necrovision

    Is it avail thru steam? Falcon
  13. FalconC45

    RIP Alan Wood

  14. So jealous! Love those whales! Falcon
  15. Guys I really am dancing in my wheelchair! Falcon
  16. Let's hope this time (if there's a re-start of the war) we learned lessons from Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. Seeing the video above reminded me how we got our ass kicked in 'Nam. Just sayin' Falcon
  17. Falcon
  18. Long time since I posted screenies...
  19. WT is making $ on the mouse aim mode & the arcade area of WT. But, from I heard they finally fixed the joystick problem. There is a rumor going around that Gaijin nerfed the joystick code on purpose but I don't believe that personally. I agree about TK, quite don't understand his thinking of not mass marketing his company & the sims. When I say mass marketing I'm thinking of ads & interviews & sneak peeks in magazines and online sites. Falcon
  20. Dogfights had a episode on IAF. And the military channel has a series called "greatest tank battles". its like dogfights but with tanks. Falcon
  21. Well I thought for sure the DLCs were .99 cents but they're weren't so I bought the Race 07 base and 2 DLCs for 11 bucks. Need to buy another Steam card since my steam wallet has 11 bucks left in it LOL. Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..