Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. I really don't think so honestly. I thought they were getting the two-seaters to replace the Tornados?
  2. Thanks Menrva, wasn't sure...
  3. Did torno release the Su-57? I saw it on the topic but didn't know if he released it.
  4. View File TW F-14A Ferris Scheme My best rendition of the Ferris scheme applied to the TW F-14A. It has some inaccuracies due to the mapping of the aircraft, but still came out pretty good. Simply drop in your F-14A_77 folder and go fly. It can be found under "Ferris Scheme" in the drop down menu. Submitter EricJ Submitted 03/04/2022 Category F-14
      • 2
      • Like
      • Thanks
  5. Version 1.0.0

    89 downloads

    My best rendition of the Ferris scheme applied to the TW F-14A. It has some inaccuracies due to the mapping of the aircraft, but still came out pretty good. Simply drop in your F-14A_77 folder and go fly. It can be found under "Ferris Scheme" in the drop down menu.
  6. And the underside is done. I made the drop tanks the base color and didn't put any stuff on them, figuring that it probably doesn't make a difference. The glove pylons are also done in a base color since mapping is what may be sketchy. All in all it's pretty much done, and going to upload it since it's practically done.
  7. Top is finished, just have to do the bottom and she'll be ready to upload.
  8. More progress. I've got the splinter on the top aligned so it looks presentable and so on, now to work on the undersides. I'm finding out that somehow or other that the mapping doesn't fit the stuff very well. Why it's not working I have no idea as it is pretty decently mapped but whatever, it looks good enough I suppose.
  9. Current progress. I'm working on aligning the splinter on the right tailplane and the right wing, but so far as you can see it's not yet working right as per the reference photo I have of the design. And shows the wing glove winglets. The right one is thin as it should be while the left is thick. I think TK implemented it but never fully did I suppose as I never seen it come out when flying.
  10. It's happened to me too when I was on the catapult to take off. I was checking to see if the TW F-14 had any animations too and the Hornets on the deck were operating too via the animation keys.
  11. Well that's weird... Anyway, I use the latest drivers with NVIDIA and they seem to be working fine so far, no issues.
  12. Well, it'll be a Heather Ferris inspired scheme. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it'll look something like a Ferris scheme:
  13. Your health is important man, we can wait.
  14. That's weird as if it's on July 2013 it should work. I don't know if you have it on PC or Xbox though (you may want to check that) but as said, I haven't had any issues with the stick. Try this, it may work (see attached file). This is for the HOTAS X and it may work. You put this in your Mod folder for it to work though (see the pinned topic in the Knowledge Base and create the folder named Controls. Default.7z
  15. I wish there was a fix but I get the same problem and you'd have to mess with availability and the like. I fly NATO so I don't get that problem. Or if you have the Mission Editor try and delete the flights to make it more realistic. If not there's not much I'm sure that can be done.
  16. It should as I used to own one. Did you map the buttons and controls in the Options? I own a T. Flight HOTAS One (similar and more current) and it works fine with it, along with the HOTAS X.
  17. So far I've dealt with 1 or 2 style. FC did a good mapping job on the Super Hornet (though the ALQ-99 pods were a bit weird) and the template for the TW and TMF F-14s are pretty good. They have some oddities but nothing that can't be fixed, though TW did some wonky mapping on their Turkey. All in all I do skins for those who did a good job at mapping their models and such.
  18. It is the best that I can do, it's good enough for civilian work I guess Anyways this is the dirtified skin for the Swordsman mod: It's just a rough skin with decal support. If you want to make your own skin with this go ahead as usual, it's fairly dirtied up. I didn't dirty the Phoenix pallets too much (I think I know where it is at on the template) but figured that they would be cleaner than normal. I also didn't do the nose as most are fairly clean in my pictures so didn't bother. Works ONLY wit the TW F-14A (77). Can be found under USN Weathered TPS in the skin menu. USNGREY14.7z
  19. Agreed daddyairplanes
  20. Look, I can be lazy and not make one either... I mean sure somebody is going to but not me, no I would never do that...
  21. Well at least we'll have a legit model though rather than a pirated one. As long as a template is available I don't think one skin will matter.
  22. Some more dirtying up work. It's not exact as I would like (I can only do so much with PS) but I like how it's turning out. Just have the wings and tailplanes to do and I'll try and make another Swordsman mod compatible skin for use if anybody wants to. It should be noted that the rust that's on the bottom is from pappychecksix's template and not mine, but I left it in there for looks as it looks pretty good.
  23. I think I'm good with it, as most of the skins are just single pieces that represent a bird that has a good Modex. Most CAG birds and the like are good to do as I don't have to worry about decals and the like, but I'll keep my options open.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..