-
Posts
13,467 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Nah, hardest part is just making sure that the .cat file is easily referenced.
-
Go into your mod folder, create a Terrains folder and drop the terrain folder into it. You may not have to link the .cat file if you got a full 5-merged, but you need to make sure that the .cat file is referenced based on your install. That's a default directory that the game will reference for ground objects and the like. I mean it's pretty easy to do and not that complicated.
-
You'll have to do it every once in a while too, as for some reason Firefox does it to me. And clearing the cookies works fine.
- 15 replies
-
- 403
- access forbidden
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
How to Get Single Mission Carrier Launches in Vietnam?
Flanker562 replied to Solomo's topic in General Discussion
I think you need SF2: NA for that to work. Since you got the Editor Solomo you need to open the Single Mission screen and look at the bottom right for the pen icon. Click on that and you'll go into the selected mission. You can add a deck by moving the map and putting the crosshair on some water. Go to the upper right and click on the ship icon, and that will place a ship icon on the water. Scroll through and find a carrier. I know Nimitz is SF2: NA but another deck (as well as a third--party deck) will work and you will place it on the map. Go to the Aircraft icon and select your flight. Change the takeoff base to the deck (as well as landing there if you prefer) and you will take off from the deck. Remember to adjust the waypoints as preferred and go fly. -
Increasing aircraft thrust performance.
Flanker562 replied to clim995's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
There is no way that I know of that you can enable supercruise into the aircraft. Remember the focus was on pre-supercruise aircraft so there's no option to do it. I mean I have never seen it discussed so I may be on a limb but overall as far as I know the answer is no you can't. -
Black Screen on Loading - Nvidia GTX 960 Driver v376.54
Flanker562 replied to TheStig's topic in General Discussion
I mean SF2 isn't exactly graphics intensive so it would be able to handle it with no problem. It could be resolution too but after that I'm not sure. Or did the update fix the issue? -
Black Screen on Loading - Nvidia GTX 960 Driver v376.54
Flanker562 replied to TheStig's topic in General Discussion
I'm pretty sure it is (I didn't look honestly when it updated) as it was put out last night. EDIT: Yes I am on 511.23 -
Black Screen on Loading - Nvidia GTX 960 Driver v376.54
Flanker562 replied to TheStig's topic in General Discussion
Is this an un-updated video driver for your card? If so then try GeForce Experience and run the update. I have the latest NVIDIA drivers and no real issues, so it may be a driver issue rather than a game issue. -
How to Get Single Mission Carrier Launches in Vietnam?
Flanker562 replied to Solomo's topic in General Discussion
No problem! -
How to Get Single Mission Carrier Launches in Vietnam?
Flanker562 replied to Solomo's topic in General Discussion
Then you can't do anything until you get the Mission Editor, sorry. The Complete version will set you back one hundred dollars but has all the DLCs, including the Misson Editor DLC so you can do carrier ops in Single Missions. -
How to Get Single Mission Carrier Launches in Vietnam?
Flanker562 replied to Solomo's topic in General Discussion
You have to have the MIssion Editor DLC to set up carrier launches as there is no default way to do this. If you have the Complete version then you can do that through there. I don't know what you have so if you have the Mission Editor and the full install then I can help, or someone else can, etc. -
I think there was an issue with the downloads with Insky (pirated if I remember) though I figure Julhelm's would still be there.
-
Nice video
- 11 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- bayraktar
- bayraktar tb2
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
No I haven't but it does look interesting though I don't know what value it will have with skins and the like.
-
New F/A-18 A/B/C/D Cockpit Tweaks (Graphics)
Flanker562 replied to Lex2Limit's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Exactly, as I need him to do a Block III Super Hornet cockpit, but he hasn't answered the PM in months, so yeah it is what it is. -
New F/A-18 A/B/C/D Cockpit Tweaks (Graphics)
Flanker562 replied to Lex2Limit's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Methinks you need the source file for the cockpit to work the way you intend at my best guess. And Brain32 hasn't been on for a long time, so that may not happen. -
You add it yourself to the mod folder
-
That I'm not sure of. I don't do that myself so I can't answer that for you.
-
This might do it:
-
It has been a minute being on this site...
-
It would also take a long time too. I mean it would be cool for sure, but given the limitations of the game I'd pass personally.
-
I like the Vietnam/China border war. It would be interesting to see modern jets or old ones fighting. Diego Garcia would be really limited with one airbase and so on. You would be limited to striking one airbase, and just something to make like a Range map really in my opinion.
-
Do you use Gmail, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc?
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Site Support / Bug Reports / Suggestions
Thanks, though I haven't had any issues as of yet with Hotmail.
