Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Well looks like I'll see what I can do then...
  2. Okay I thought it was already good for fuel setting (one reason they call it the Rhino is it's weight) but I brought that up earlier and it was good. I brought up the same problem with Crusader (who did most of the ini work) thinking the same thing and he assured me that it was correct.
  3. I think given the problems that TK has had, and fan expectation has created the negative environment seen on Discord already. I mean people see it as another place to vent and maybe rightly so. I have my own gripes about the game, but I guess my experiences have tempered my attitude towards the development and sustainment of the game. I'm sure that maybe since they created the Discord that they can finally address fan complaints in some way and hopefully work out the issues. That's my .02
  4. I see and the obvious thing is that it only affects the Super Hornet and that's weird as it should work fine. I don't know offhand a fix (trying to see what you do fixes the problem) but at least I know there's an issue with Virpil sticks.
  5. Thanks and good luck with your stick...
  6. Well we'll see how it pans out as I joined as well.
  7. That's going to be interesting. I have Discord so I may check it out.
  8. What value did you change out of curiosity?
  9. Yeah it seems like in your case only as it flies fine with no afterburner issue. Nobody else has said anything about the setting so it's definitely you. I think E model Mavs work too, though it's been a long time in using them.
  10. The main reason I fly solo. I mean I could use the help, but realistically wingman AI is just too dumb for it to be an effective tool.
  11. How to install Mods: To get Mods look at the top of the page and you will see Downloads, click on File Categories and select SF2 and you can find the rest through the menus
  12. Strange, definitely a bad install then
  13. Maybe and sorry I couldn't fix it for you, as it could be a bad install (that I think is the culprit in my mind as there's nothing else I can think of) but who knows, might be something simpler.
  14. I don't know as I tried to replicate what you might of done, didn't work thankfully so you put the mission file right. I don't know what to say man, maybe somebody else can help, short of reinstalling the game and seeing if that will fix it.
  15. Works fine, this is what you're supposed to see:
  16. Well I'm at a loss man, it should be working fine. Is this the complete version or separate install? It could be just a bad file. I'll check my install to see if the problem is on mine too.
  17. If you're not putting it on the system drive (no room?) then that could be causing it as it may be finicky where it's put, though it probably shouldn't matter.
  18. Yeah looks like you're putting it in the install directory and not the mod folder as the map should show as well as the bases.
  19. That's strange as it should show the briefing map. Something isn't working right, where did you put your mission file? C:\Program Files (x86)\Thirdwire or C:\Users\Whatever your name is\Saved Games\Thirdwire\Strike Fighters 2 (or whatever you're using)\Missions. If you did the first one then that's probably why you're getting that problem. If you put it in the second one it should run fine. Try doing that as I think you put it in the install directory and not the mod folder.
  20. Well something is wrong as it's not showing the briefing map, so that's something obvious that the map is wrong. Is this a downloaded map or the default Vietnam map?
  21. Besides the terrain what are you selecting, aircraft, time, etc.?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..