-
Posts
13,466 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
It looks good, but it's a millimeter off, so I won't download this anymore. Seriously I'd fly it, and not much care about this, but then again I've been somewhat circumspect in stuff I've done.
-
Any SF2 Gurus & ComBt Ace gurus active these days
Flanker562 replied to Jon_Beers's topic in General Discussion
You might want to post a link to your channel as a word search didn't turn up anything. Anyway okay, got it.- 4 replies
-
- combateace search function
- jon_beers
- (and 4 more)
-
Any SF2 Gurus & ComBt Ace gurus active these days
Flanker562 replied to Jon_Beers's topic in General Discussion
You don't have to use Print Screen for your screenshots, you can assign a valid key to make it work. Like I used to have my Right ALT key as the screenshot button, and worked as supposed to. Maybe your print screen button is going out.- 4 replies
-
- combateace search function
- jon_beers
- (and 4 more)
-
Looks better GKABS. Will templates be available too?
-
Crew look like munchkins
-
I get it with allenbj42's galleries, well some of them, but overall not really
-
Time to delete and install...
-
That's something you'll have to ask mue about as I have no clue why it does that.
-
I had the same issue with my Super Hornets. Try the ini itself, not the LOD. I think that's what I did to see the textures myself.
-
If I fly the F-16, I'll be sure to have these on it, beautiful work...
-
Looking good GKABS
-
How to make "mod folder" and how to put addon in it?
Flanker562 replied to HantuLaut's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
No, you simply create the folders by hand. -
I think we'll be alright, ravenclaw when it comes out.
-
They're all missing a rivet, so you're not doing anybody good with your "progress" Seriously they look good FLOGGER23
-
-
Okay I see. Well No. 3 is working, I'm able to load on a carrier and fly, just having graphics issues with the planes so far, and object textures. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't for now, and figure that's a graphics card issue, because I can't select my AMD chip. Anyway I'll see with each addition you make, so things out to settle down once more iterations are available. EDIT: I managed to switch it to the AMD chip, and it has no problems showing the textures and the like, but I'm unable to record a session to show off the terrain, but I'll find something.
-
Okay there's something up with the carriers and water as I started from a land base, and it worked fine more or less (Loaded fine, though it seemed to hang), but I didn't fly the mission because I wanted to see if I could load into the mission. So I can if I start from a land base. One thing I noted that the game for this terrain automatically places a CBG on the map, so you can take off from it. There's something going on with the water or something, because NAVALMAP=FALSE for my install. I mean I could have flown the mission starting from the base, but you havc to select a plane that automatically starts on a normal airbase, and not a carrier based plane.
-
Okay thanks Gepard, I'll try and figure out what the issue is then. Maybe a Naval Map issue (though I disabled it) with the carrier, I'll try and see if that's the problem.
-
I don;t know if it's the map, but with your latest version it hung at 80% and froze up with your new map. It could be the mission itself (I was going off a Naval formation) as I was going to make a short video of me flying around it for marketing sake (and I haven't flown in a long time). Just thought a heads up would suffice if it wasn't me and something that I didn't think of that caused it.
-
Well I could needless to say afford two pairs of boots, but I never bothered. I could fly other missions too, but I tend to fly strike missions most of the time. I do carry air-to-air missiles as much as possible, so I'm not totally defenseless. And agreed bomber intercepts aren't bad either.
-
I always hated Motor Pool Mondays when I was Heavy. Tore up my shined boots, and liked when I went Light and had a Hummer to worry about. Anyway, I mean I'm not expecting a full on targeted map, but it would be nice as I can maybe get back to flying missions again, rather than just fly around and such :)
-
Okay, I'll have to shake off the rust with that then, thanks!
-
Yeah will I able to change the date range though and it still be viable?
-
I'm all for big terrains, but the targets have to support it. I know it's harder due to the large size to fully populate it, but the gameplay value is worth it if done right.
-
Well honestly I don't fly combat missions anymore, I just free fly around and such. I mean combat is fun, but when you're outshooting the enemy, it's a bit boring too.
