Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. It's not refined like simonmiller416's filter, but that's what I found out, and it's not apparently workable in other aircraft. It just very well be that the Super Hornet lighting system allows it, while others don't.
  2. It was some editing of the inner light color, it's in the cockpit.ini, under this: NightLightOn=0.25 NightLightColor=0.0,1.0,0.0,0.7
  3. The Mission Editor is a DLC, not something that comes with SF2 from the downloads. If you get SF2: Complete you get the Mission Editor. Anyway, you're looking at taking off from land bases TheStig, unless you shell out 100 bucks for SF2: Complete.
  4. No terrain has an LHD/LHA or whatnot on the terrain itself. You'll have to manually place it and fly off of that and maybe you can take off from one if you set it up right through the MIssion Editor. If you don't have it, then you're pretty much taking off from land bases.
  5. No worries, it has no real function in-game as you see. It's just there to look like it does something but no, it just occupies the pylon for looks and nothing else.
  6. No, but it's paired with a Sniper XR pod, and I don't know which one it is to upload. It fits in the right spot where the HTS would go, along with the Sniper pod. If I find out which one I'll upload it though.
  7. Bugs or Super Bugs never used an HTS, they I would say had the avionics, so they wouldn't need a separate pod for them. Yeah that Graf rotation sucked balls. The barracks they had for units wasn't bad, was walking distance from the Shoppette and such, so I didn't complain that much.
  8. Happy New Year!
  9. Yeah but it sucked during that Graf rotation, and at that time I was spoiled by the in-garrison accommodations, wasn't too bad. This is what I have for the HTS though, may be what you're looking for: HTS_POD.7z
  10. Check out the Knowledge Base and maybe your answer will be found there. I don't have any experience modding campaigns (though I've been thinking about it recently), so I can't help you there. And you should be fine here. And welcome
  11. Yech, though we did a "Tactical Graf" where we stayed out in the field for a month or so, was BS but I got through it though.
  12. I've been to Graf and Hohenfels, but either during the fall or summer, never winter, so I missed that party.
  13. I know how you feel. At all odds I dodged (and never went there) Korea like the plague. Instead, I was at Fort Hood/Covazos and Sill, and a tour in Germany. Never went to Korea thankfully.
  14. Thanks Erik, Happy New Year to you as well.
  15. I'm not too good on memory on the capabilities of the Standard ARM, but I don't think they were that accurate in the Vietnam War. A lot of this was new tech so they weren't that reliable. The game might also model radar operators shutting off their radars to confuse the ARM, which happened to missiles in the war. As far as the game though look at the reliability of the missile too, as it may be low, and increasing that would increase your ability to hit radars.
  16. Thanks man!
  17. Is there a PAC-3 Patriot in the works? I've noticed that there isn't one in the Downloads (unless I'm missing something).
  18. Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  19. Thanks, Ravenclaw, much needed!
  20. Look man, don't be telling commoners about the Illuminati-Shogun subforum. We gotta be above them in order to mod right.
  21. I see the Viggen in the screenshots in the first page you linked. Isn't that a DAT bird? But I'm sure my stuff is in there too and I'll unfollow him ASAP, and report it.
  22. Looking realistic ValAstur, nice work!
  23. Yeah I didn't say it was active, and their website doesn't work. I guess if you post there you may get a response, I can't guarantee it. Message @allenjb42 as he works with them, and he can probably answer for you
  24. Or here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/196048232552494
  25. There's a rivet missing FLOGGER23, I'm not downloading it when it comes out... Seriously looking good man.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..