Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. I routinely back up when I feel like it mostly. The External is an SSD so hopefully it'll last a good long while. I figure in a few years or so I'll get a new external just to keep it going. But when I was deployed I had Vista, and that routinely failed, and when you're downrange it's not that easy. After that I swore to external hard drives and haven't looked back
  2. Yeah I know... but as far as the gun I wouldn't be surprised if it was an M61 or so, but we'll see.
  3. If it doesn't BRRT I don't care. Lol seriously that would be interesting for it to be one. I think it looks weird how the landing gear looks but it's a neat little plane.
  4. Hopefully, things will work out man, hoping for the best.
  5. No problem, hopefully things will work out for you...
  6. Yeah change ServiceEndYear= to 2060 and beyond and it will appear.
  7. Wow, I set it usually to the year that's going on, like it's 2023 in-game and such, but whatever. I think you would need to adjust the date range on the ship, as well as the missile.
  8. I have to work on the Harpoons so I can pick those ships off. Anybody have a good Harpoon that can sense farther so I can target those ships?
  9. And if the folders don't exist, create them and then they will populate.
  10. It has to be in the mods folder for it to recognize the stuff. I don't know your setup but if you have a mods folder then you should put all the files in there for it to work.
  11. There's two options in the MIssion Editor, on the top right. You can place a single ship or you can do a task force, and you can select up to a certain number of additional ships including the carrier. That is if you have the Mission Editor DLC or SF2 Complete.
  12. Yeah but you can simply place a carrier on the map and then take off from it. I usually do that instead as I don't fly Naval maps at all.
  13. It should if I'm not mistaken. I know I've had it spawn on me when I bothered with that stuff.
  14. Kamchatka has enough regular targets to attack, so it must be the NavalMap= setting that's affecting it. Granted, I haven't flown a mission (other than just purely flying around), but I never went up against cargo ships in the past.
  15. I learned that "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" doesn't really hit anymore, from my experience in Afghanistan. But good to know a Vulcan can destroy the evilcommbuilding though...
  16. Hey what Spitfire is this for?
  17. That's how I understand it.
  18. Good to know man, thanks!
  19. Any news on the F-35C by chance?
  20. There's a legit Apache here, so there's that.
  21. It can't because the game doesn't really support helicopters. What you get is what you get. Unless a miracle happens and helos are supported, they will take off like that.
  22. Progress isn't much. I've gotten things done for the cockpits and stuff, and may or may not work on new skins for the Block III, but here's the changelog for things I have already done on my end: 6.0 - Tweaked ALQ-99G textures to better represent real-life pods - Tweaked ECM values for all of the aircraft, adding power to the internal jammers and enhancing capability. - Fixed [DetectSystem] on the EA-18Gs - Added more numbers for the EA-18G VAQ-140 and VAQ-130 skins, numbers go from 500 to 505. Also fixed the decals.ini file for both skins and updated the numbers.lst files too. - Added the promised VAQ-132 skin for the EA-18G. - Tweaked the Readme, doing some grammar stuff and updated some things - Added more loadout options for the Escort Jammer, Early Warning, and an OIR loadout for the USN EA-18G - Updated the "default" VAQ-130 skin for the EA-18G. - Removed carrier entries for the RAAF aircraft, so they don't spawn on carriers. - "EA-18G" folder has now been renamed to "EA-18G_BlkII" so it doesn't conflict with other EA-18G mods. - Thanks to allenjb42 the aircraft now fold wings on carriers. Due to common sense, the canopies will stay closed. - Tweaked radars for the Block III jets, now have improved range. The search range is 137 miles, and the track range is 100 miles. - Block III jets have new cockpits modified by Coupi. Unfortunately due to the lack of a dedicated cockpit modder this is what we can do with the game engine. If Brain32 returns, I will ask him if he can do a more realistic cockpit. - Increased thrust for the Block III jets (all except RAAF) by 20%, in line with real-world engine upgrades - Added an internal sound courtesy of crisisloaner for the internal cockpit sound. - KNOWN ISSUE: Due to the lighting on the 3D mesh of the displays for the Block III cockpit, the NVG (both types) filters by simonmiller416 at night cause the various panels for the cockpit to light up to be unusable. There is no fix for it at this time, so you will have to use a Block II or Block I aircraft if you want to fly at night (Block II EA-18G if you fly it). - Used the AIM-120D texture and 3D model by ravenclaw_007 for it.
  23. Well, at least it can fire...
  24. Gepard, do you have Photoshop or Gimp where you can open a PSD? I think I can help slightly with it.
  25. http://www.thirdwire.com
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..