Jump to content

solci1965

ROOKIE
  • Posts

    80
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by solci1965

    The radiator(?) obstructs the pilot's forward view, which I suppose was also a problem in the real aircraft. The pilot could probably move his head slightly to either side to get a better view, but in the simulator it's difficult to see where the machine gun rounds are going. The excellent modelling even makes aiming a challenge! A very nice addition to First Eagles! Rating: 5/5 stars
  1. Hola, Bienvenido! Welcome! There is an Malvinas addon. Two, one for SF1 and to SF2 Hay un mod de Malvinas, tanto para SF1 como para SF2.
    Bravo!!!! Another excellent aircraft by Stephen1918!
  2. Welcome! English is the language used here. There's lots of addons to enjoy. Check out the Malvinas mod. Cheers! Bienvenido! Acá se usa el ingles como idioma. Hay muchas cosas para disfrutar. Fijate que hay un mod de Malvinas. Saludos.
    Espectacular! You get NINE!!! models of the Ni17 to fly.
    Essential aircraft for any WWI collection!
  3. Hello! Well, there are plenty of mods for Strike Fighters 1 and 2 here. Of course, the Generation 2 games are much better, but if you have a modest PC, you can still have a lot of fun with the first one. I am currently playing First Eagles 1 (WWI), just out of nostalgia. I am not looking for a very detailed simulation where every little bolt is modeled. I just want to have fun, mostly playing quick dogfights. I also enjoy seeing the different aircraft models in action. ¡Buena suerte!
  4. solci1965

    newbie

    Welcome!
  5. Welcome!
    Great! I like it because the Aviatik fighter is not a common aircrat that you see in a game. It is nice to see something different. In the Decals.ini file i have to change the directory AviatikD1 by the correct one AviatikD1_Early.
  6. Following Wilches' advice, I visited the Thirdwire website to see how much the game costs. At first, I thought they were no longer offering it because I couldn't find it, although First Eagles 1 was there. Then I found a link called something like “More games for Windows 7”, and that's where I found it. Sorry for saying this, but $39.99 for a game from 2010 seems a bit too expensive to me. Then I checked the price of the FE Expansion Pack 1, and it is... $39.99! The same price! After that I went to Steam, and the only Thirdwire game there is Wings Over Europe, for $4.99!!!!!!! Of course, Thirdwire can do whatever they want, but I don't really understand Strategy First's strategy.
  7. I suppose so! I’ll have to give it a try. Grande Messi!!!
    Great! addon! You can even simulate the bullet deflectors on the propeller. Now you can be Roland Garros!
    Great addon! You may need to install the Schwarzlose machine gun separately, but everything you need is included.
  8. I recently reinstalled SF1 Exp. 1 on my PC, and I’m having a lot of fun with it! There are much newer flight simulators out there, but being able to fly more than 30 different aircraft is simply amazing. So I would like to thank all the modders (Laton, Ojcar, Stephen1918, and many others) for all their great work. Being able to fly everything from the most famous to the most exotic aircraft of World War I is a dream I’ve had since I first played Dynamix Red Baron. First Eagles vive!!!!
    A beautiful skin for a beautiful plane!
    Great work!
      • 1
      • Thanks
  9. Bravo!!!
    Great! This gives the scenario more historical authenticity.
  10. Hello, I think they were F-86 F-30. The image says it belonged to USAF with number 52-5152. Image from the site amilarg*com*ar
    Great!!!
    Great! This adds a new Soviet carrier-based aircraft to play with.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..