-
Posts
735 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
63
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by simonmiller416
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
-
-
Return - 3ds Max 2009 and Windows 11 Compatibility
simonmiller416 replied to swambast's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I tried the method in the link and it worked for me, I hope more people will know. Before doing this, I had to endure having to close and restart max after a few minutes of work, over and over again, now I don't have that worry -
I truly believe so. What I want to clarify is that I'm not saying dog fights happen all the time. Modern birds and weapons can indeed ensure that warfighters avoid getting into dog fights, but it still has a probability of happening. (especially in games) So this has been mentioned, one of my favorite things to do in SF2 is to lead 3 F-22 Raptors, intercept those Sukhois dozens of kilometers away with 120s, and let the Allies do their job, then keep quiet , stay alert, I think this is what they are best at in reality, but they have never had the chance to practice it (We don’t want this situation to happen either).Of course, the most regrettable thing is that we cannot have a data link... Now it's time for me to close my eyes and dream of a Strike Fighters Game with modern electronics
-
This looks to be a long-standing thread and I don’t know if I’m a little off topic,I understand that SF2 is not prepared for the new era of air combat in the 21st century, but I still like this part. BTW, even modern air combat will not always be in the BVR stage. The capabilities of missiles are limited still. Unless the F-22 faces an opponent as different as the Mig-21, it will often have to enter the "Dog Fight" . It's still interesting for me to think about tactics at different distances.I like to take advantage of advanced fighters as many as possible and cooperate with other allied units to control the entire air situation. However, in this context, the most regrettable thing is that we do not and will not have an HMD. When we operate the AIM-9X, we can still only rely on the HUD,otherwise we can only bet on whether it will fly towards an ally or an enemy in a dog fight.
-
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Didn't get my hand on them, but I think they are based on MK82, consistent with what Ukraine got -
Need some minor modeling assistance
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Do we now have JDAM-ER and AGM-84H SLAM-ER? My friend bought the available material and it looks pretty good. (The production of weapons is much simpler than that of aircraft.) -
-
-
ADM-160 Miniature Air-Launched Decoy
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in File Announcements
Oh my friend, of course, it's just... I hope to find legal and accurate model resources. If I model it myself, it may take a long time. -
View File ADM-160 Miniature Air-Launched Decoy From Wikipedia: "The ADM-160 MALD (Miniature Air-Launched Decoy) is a decoy missile developed by the United States. It uses gradient-index optics to create a radar cross section that simulates an airplane, in order to confuse missile defense systems. ...... ADM-160B Decoy version developed by Raytheon with longer endurance. In use by the USAF. ADM-160C "MALD-J" Radar jammer variant of ADM-160B by Raytheon. This variant of the MALD decoy can operate in both decoy and jammer modes...... MALD-J will provide stand-in jamming capability for the Airborne Electronic Attack Systems of Systems. It will be launched against a preplanned target and jam specific radars in a stand-in role to degrade or deny the IADS detection of friendly aircraft or munitions.Delivery to the US Armed Forces is to begin in 2012. That year, the Air Force ended procurement of the ADM-160B and will only procure MALD-J versions. MALD-N Navy variant based on the MALD-J. " This mod Include: 1.ADM-160B MALD 2.ADM-160C MALD-J 3.ADM-160D MALD-N Usage and precautions: 1.Upzip and copy ADM-160C folder to Objects/Weapons ; 2.For a true decoy effect I set it to "ASM" and "is decoy" ,so the ADM-160C is restricted to ASM compatible weapon station ; 3.Since it works similar to a drone in reality, it doesn't cause any damage to any target in the game, and may not even hit the target accurately,but it can indeed play a very good role in covering cruise missiles. Please be clear about your purpose of use and make a good choice. Model/Texture: BorisBC; Data/Modding: Me. Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 10/22/2023 Category Single Ordnance Files
-
ADM-160 Miniature Air-Launched Decoy
simonmiller416 commented on simonmiller416's file in Single Ordnance Files
-
Version 2.0.0
177 downloads
From Wikipedia: "The ADM-160 MALD (Miniature Air-Launched Decoy) is a decoy missile developed by the United States. It uses gradient-index optics to create a radar cross section that simulates an airplane, in order to confuse missile defense systems. ...... ADM-160B Decoy version developed by Raytheon with longer endurance. In use by the USAF. ADM-160C "MALD-J" Radar jammer variant of ADM-160B by Raytheon. This variant of the MALD decoy can operate in both decoy and jammer modes...... MALD-J will provide stand-in jamming capability for the Airborne Electronic Attack Systems of Systems. It will be launched against a preplanned target and jam specific radars in a stand-in role to degrade or deny the IADS detection of friendly aircraft or munitions.Delivery to the US Armed Forces is to begin in 2012. That year, the Air Force ended procurement of the ADM-160B and will only procure MALD-J versions. MALD-N Navy variant based on the MALD-J. " This mod Include: 1.ADM-160B MALD 2.ADM-160C MALD-J 3.ADM-160D MALD-N Usage and precautions: 1.Upzip and copy ADM-160C folder to Objects/Weapons ; 2.For a true decoy effect I set it to "ASM" and "is decoy" ,so the ADM-160C is restricted to ASM compatible weapon station ; 3.Since it works similar to a drone in reality, it doesn't cause any damage to any target in the game, and may not even hit the target accurately,but it can indeed play a very good role in covering cruise missiles. Please be clear about your purpose of use and make a good choice. Model/Texture: BorisBC; Data/Modding: Me. -
-
-
-
