About This File
USMC A-4M SkyHawk for Strike Fighters 2
- Landing light added thanks to wilco's mods to my A-4N
- minor data.ini updates
- Opening canopy 'shift' + '0'
- Mach limit extended from the stock figure to one that allows braking of the sound barrier as Skyhawks were known to do in a dive.
- Weight limits on the weapon stations changed after I found some reference material with the exact figures of each pylon for the M model not just the total increase over previous models
- Low-viz grey skin I released in the SF2 Skins section is now included.
-Year specific versions to reflect upgrades in avionics and weapons capability
-Modernized cockpit with HUD & Avionics
-AN/ASB-19 Angle Rate Bombing System (ARBS) with TV and laser spot tracker
-Most advanced and powerful SkyHawk used by the USMC
-Extensive RWR.TGA files and updated RWR.LST
-All weapons from load out file included ( most are from MGunny's Ordnance Shop II for SF2 )
INSTILATION: Drop files in to appropriate folders, override when asked to.
NOTE: Has only been tested/used in a merged install of ALL SF2 titles
Credit goes to Third Wire for the original aircraft this has been modified from.