About This File
Please note: The default Flight Model is designed for "Hard" setting only, and takes off vertically. If you are using "Normal" or "Easy" settings there is no guarantee that it would work. Use "H" Key to switch between front and back seats
Package has included an optional flight model from Marcfighter for try out.
Mi-24P public beta proudly present to you by YEYEYE.
This is a highly detailed model with proper cockpits and LOD files. This model has no relevance to A-team's work.
Model/FM/Weapon/Cockpit - YEYEYE
FM and beta test - Honeyfox, Orsin
Optional FM: Marcfighter, Floran
Commercial use of Mi-24P and all its parts are strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
This is a public beta released as-is, please use on your own discretion. The authors and CombatAce do not take any responsibility should damages occur to your property.
Modifications/Improvements to the Data/INI/Texture are all welcome. No consent from the author required.
What's New in Version 0.91 See changelog
- Initial Public Release 0.90
- Known Issues:
- 1. Dashboard Indicators/Lights missing text.
- 2. SPO-15 RWR may not display visible lights correctly, require adjustments in Avionics.INI to the radius of the RWR ring.
- Update 0.91
- 1. Include Correct Weapon Data for AT-6 Missile
- 2. Include Optional Flight Model from Marcfighter