About This File
SF2 Lockheed YF-12A "Starduster" (Veltro2K) Redux...
This started out as an add-on pack to the "What If... SF2 Lockheed (Y)F-12A Starduster by Veltro2K" pack released by Wrench, but by the time I got done with it...it became a stand alone pack. Nothing else is required, but if you want to download the inspiration for this pack, you can find it here...
This pack adds the YF-12A "Starduster" and a new 1950/60s era pilot in grey flight suit. Comes complete with new skins, Hangar, Loading, Loadout and Decal files.
As always, I recommend that you back up your mod folder before you install any new mod...just in case.
* To install, simply unzip and copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder and Overwrite (if needed).
My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...
Original "Readmes" are in the Extra folder with some other goodies...
Veltro2k for the YF-12A
???? for the J-79 engine and AB sounds -- spillone? fubar? !!!I can't remember WHERE they came from;
Pasko for the orignal MiG Pilot figure and his F-106 cockpit (reused/modded herein)
Wrench for the original ini work, decals and assembling the package
What's New in Version Version 4.1
- * Version 4.1 12/02/2015
- 1) Updated some INI data with FM's assistance.
- * Version 4 11/07/2015
- 1) Fixed Decal Randomization issue.
- * Version 3.5 11/06/2015
- 1) Fixed the aim of the gun.
- 2) Added new cockpit sound.
- * Version 3 11/06/2015
- 1) Armed with M61 Cannon. No documentation, so best guess at where it is supposed to be.
- 2) Changed all but 2 painted emblems to decals. The 2 under wing could not be changed as the decal would bleed over to the next panel.
- * Version 2 11/04/2015
- 1) Changed Jet designation to YF-12A so this pack will not conflict with the original F-12A pack.
- * Version 1 11/03/2015
- 1) Initial Release