Video of Su-30MKI from startup to return and parking - Real Media format- requires real player...The engine sound can be recorded and used in game.

Sparker,

Research work is going on to integrate the BrahMos with the Su-30MKI. Trials of the BrahMos with the Su-30 are slated to begin in 2008, acc.to Director of BrahMos Aerospace. The pic of the BrahMos slung under the Su-30 is Photoshop work.

Yes Marcelo :cool:

lca_vl-1.jpg

Ths drawing represents earlier LCA Tejas PV-1(KH-2003) & PV-2(KH-2004)

* PV- Prototype Vehicle

Sorry for the delay. A small help.

A blueprint for russian AG missiles. Also I have another with AA missiles..

rtatsm.gif

Cheers

Any interest in these skins......they aren't very good but I don't recall ever painting any Russian planes since I sarted modding SF in 2002.

The J-11 is a complete mod and I am waiting to see if Marcelo will let me release it.

They are all damned good, but I am especially taken with the woodalnd colored on on the lower right.

Not sure how accurate they are, but I've never studied the Soviet steel to any great degree...

They are all based on real schemes as much as I could replicate them. They are not perfect by any means but what can you do?

Yes Marcelo :cool:

lca_vl-1.jpg

Ths drawing represents earlier LCA Tejas PV-1(KH-2003) & PV-2(KH-2004)

* PV- Prototype Vehicle

Judging at the rate the LCA is progressing...thanks to the "chod yaar kal karainge ye kam" :nono: attitude of some people it's going to be another 10 years before this thing reaches operational strength. :grin:

Edited by Atreides

Can someone make a SU-27 fighter for the Strike fighters project 1 it really needs one!!!

Can someone make a SU-27 fighter for the Strike fighters project 1 it really needs one!!!

Are you serious? :no:

All models are interchangeable between all Third Wire titles, as long as the title itself is patched up to date.

Guest Saganuay82

Just point the installer to your SFP1 install. It won't slap you or anything for it. Folder structure is all the same between all 4 games.

Edited by Saganuay82

wonderful work!!!!!!!

but j-11's skin may have been changed in PLAAF

and su-30MKK2 in PLANAF also has a different paint style

and waiting for the J-11B (chinese FLANKER with chinese weapons,avionics,engines)

J-11B_best_%20_PL-8.jpg

New Russian weapons . :biggrin:

NewWeapons.jpg

Looks like the SF Su-30MKI will be firing the BrahMos well before the real world Su-30MKI does :yes: :biggrin: .

Great Work Marcelo :clapping:

wonderful work!!!!!!!

but j-11's skin may have been changed in PLAAF

and su-30MKK2 in PLANAF also has a different paint style

and waiting for the J-11B (chinese FLANKER with chinese weapons,avionics,engines)

J-11B_best_%20_PL-8.jpg

They do have a new style skins however I did the early version. With the one color skins. Sundowner did a new version skin.

Su-30MKI Armament:

su30mkweapons1_c1.jpg

su30mkweapons2_c1.jpg

su30mkweapons3_c1.jpg

HAL built Su-30MKI Walkaround

Hey ghost

I cant see your pics. However when you post look in the right side and you can upload them directly to our site for all to see.

Hey ghost

I cant see your pics. However when you post look in the right side and you can upload them directly to our site for all to see.

Done.

Looking forward to your J-11. Indian Su-30s versus PLAAF J-11s over the Himalayas will be great fun :biggrin: .

Atreides saab,

PV-3 flew recently. I have seen pics of twin seater and LSP LCA aircraft on the production lines in the recent edition of Vayu magazine. The LCA is progressing well. the first sqdn powered by American GE F404-IN20 engines is expected to be operational in 2010, with acceptance trails of the Tejas by the IAF in Dec. 2008. Apart fom the single seat LCA, twin seat combat capable trainer and Naval LCA are being built as well. Pusing HAL & DRDO to complete the LCA project won't help at all. Remember HF-24 "Marut"..quite capable but never reached its full potential.

Good Read on the LCA:

Radiance of the Tejas

post-1698-1172637392_thumb.jpg

post-1698-1172637437_thumb.jpg

post-1698-1172637489_thumb.jpg

So the naval LCA is being built afterall. When the contract for the Mig-29ks was announced, I was sure it was going to be the deathknell for the naval LCA. I'm glad I'm wrong! Though I do have one question for you Ghost. Since it's a cranked delta, won't the approach speed for carrier landings be reasonably high?

So the naval LCA is being built afterall. When the contract for the Mig-29ks was announced, I was sure it was going to be the deathknell for the naval LCA. I'm glad I'm wrong! Though I do have one question for you Ghost. Since it's a cranked delta, won't the approach speed for carrier landings be reasonably high?

The Naval LCA is under development, and the twin seater will act as a lead-in to the Naval LCA.

lcatrainer3jr6.jpg

Launch speed over a 12º ramp is 100 knots and recovery speed during a no-flare deck landing using arrester gear is 120 knots

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/NAVY/LCA.html

This aircraft is being designed to operate through ski-jump for taking off operations and arrested landing with the nose drooped for better cockpit vision. Among aerodynamics improvements are fore planes to reduce landing speed.

Hi Gost!

Do you have drawings in 3 views of Tejas KH2005?

Marcfighter,

I hope that I am not to late to join in the congratulations for this superb Flanker. What a jet! In other forums, I have said that this is the best fighter jet on the planet and the US would do itself well if we bought about several wings worth for Air Defense duties around CONUS. Not sure how the US stealth thing is going to prove out in combat. I send two fighters you cannot see with limited internal loadouts and you send a hundred loaded for bear I can see. I expect when the smoke clears my F-22s will have no place to land and my higher math still predicts me as the loser. Love to test the theory online with this jet as one of the hundred. The cost is about the same, a hundred Su-27s for two F-22s.

Has FAB thought about buying some? Wouldn't that be fun!!!!

Anyhow, hope it is not too late to add my "Parabens, muito ben feito!

Judging at the rate the LCA is progressing...thanks to the "chod yaar kal karainge ye kam" :nono: attitude of some people it's going to be another 10 years before this thing reaches operational strength. :grin:

is tis a delta winged version of the JAS-39 gripen?