Has FAB thought about buying some? Wouldn't that be fun!!!!

FAB were considering the Su-35 (along with Rafale and Eurofighter and the Mirage 2K) for 12-24 units, with an outside possibility of up to 60 units But with the recent acquisition of 12 second hand Mirage 2Ks and funds being somewhat scarce, it may not happen. If the FAB does eventually get flankers, personally, I reckon they'd pick up an Su-30 variant. But then again, I don't know a whole lot other than Flankers in FAB colours would look kickass! :ok:

And Ghost, forget what i asked about the canards. I must have been looking at some old specs because where they're cranked is specifically where they'd need the lift for a carrier launch. I think I've still got the old specs :blush2:

hey: SayWhat

did you mean to say in your signature "Jesus saves, everyone else takes DAMAGE"? if not, I don't get it :biggrin:

Marcelo

I sent you a pm with all the weapon data you need for those nine weapons. Thanks to ghostrider, Sag and Mksheppard for the assist.

hey: SayWhat

did you mean to say in your signature "Jesus saves, everyone else takes DAMAGE"? if not, I don't get it :biggrin:

Yeah, apparantly its a D&D thing. I don't play it but I know some guys who do (before you ask, yes they do get out. They're both married :biggrin:) and they busted a gut at it.

It goes something along the lines of when you're nerding it up and you're being attacked by, i dunno... those little frodo people or something, any one player can save on the next turn while everyone else continues. So the King nerdy moderator dude will say something like "Lord Dufus of geekville saves, everyone else takes damge."

I just want to state for the regimental record that I don't like fantasy stuff like this and my g/f tried making watch the first film and I fell asleep because I was bored s***less! People are still like "You gotta watch it man, it's awesome!!"

For the last time: NO... I... DON'T!! :stinker:

Crazy thought just ran through my mind today when I was in my math class about an what if SU-27 flanker that is flown by a fictional squadron in the T.M.( Teen Military. From a book that is in the works.). But the Idea was to edit the SU-27 so it would fly for the U.S. and be able to carry U.S. weapons and for the skin it would be something like that of the F-22's paint scheme. And with Marcfighters permission, I will begin to work on it (Which will not take me that long). So Marcfighter if you will give me your permission I will start to edit this aircraft and make it a U.S. aircraft!

Falcon, that is the beauty of this sim isn't it? You can make what you want. :)

I will want a copy of that Falcon, if Marcelo bestows permissions.

That will look right honorably cool, IMHO, and will really freak out some aviation addicts I know if I post screenies of it!

On that note, how would I take an already made A/C and make a duplicate copy for the opposing side?...

Say the F-15C versus an F-15C (Soviet side)...

I have tried this by just copying and pasting the same a/c folder and then ONLY adjusting the data labeling the country from USAF to SOVIET, and changing the weapons to SOVIET as well, even changing the aircraft name to say F-15C 'Soviet'... However when I go to actually fly her she never shows up on the list? Any idea how to make a duplicate copy of an a/c folder and get BOTH a/c to show up?

Falcon, that is the beauty of this sim isn't it? You can make what you want. :)

Yep! Cant wait to start this project so everyone can engage the soviets in their own aircraft. By the way I started to work on this project and I have one queston. How do you change the emblem set for the aircraft?

On that note, how would I take an already made A/C and make a duplicate copy for the opposing side?...

Say the F-15C versus an F-15C (Soviet side)...

I have tried this by just copying and pasting the same a/c folder and then ONLY adjusting the data labeling the country from USAF to SOVIET, and changing the weapons to SOVIET as well, even changing the aircraft name to say F-15C 'Soviet'... However when I go to actually fly her she never shows up on the list? Any idea how to make a duplicate copy of an a/c folder and get BOTH a/c to show up?

I haven't tried it, but wouldn't this just involve renaming the folder AND the aircraft.ini filename to something like F-15C_Soviet?

I haven't tried it, but wouldn't this just involve renaming the folder AND the aircraft.ini filename to something like F-15C_Soviet?

see but i have done that, changed the data/loadout/selfname... all to (my example was F-15C Soviet.ini/F-15C Soviet_data.ini/ F-15C Loadout.ini/ etc etc.)

However it still does not show up.. for some reason I am thinking it is just reading the duplicate as the exact same a/c EVEN THOUGH the folder's name is changed, the aircraft fullname is changed, the ini's are edited to represent Soviet country, etc. etc..

But still to no avail.

To have to name the main ini exactly like the title of the folder for example. You named the plane F-15C_Soviet. The main ini, F-15C_Soviet.ini has to look just like that or it will not show up.

Thank you USAFMTL,... now all of a sudden my a/c folder size just doubled from 40gb to 80gb... on a 250gb HD, luckily I have an external 250gb and 1TB to save me X-)

So far the SU-27 US version is coming along fine, except the skin. I am afraid I can not do the skin do to the complexity of the editing programs (which I have no time to learn Because of school). So I am asking anyone out there who is interested to create a skin that follows the qualifications below. And when the US SU-27 gets released with macelos permission you will get credit for creating the skin and helping me with this project.

327th FFW(Foreign Fighter Wing) U.S.

Must look like the F-22 from the 1st FW stationed at Langley, AFB

The decals and nation identifiers must be that of the U.S.

the squadron # is the 327th FFW must be on there.

but if you are interested and have any other Ideas please contact me through my email address at endokatana@hotmail.com or leave me a message here. And when you are done email me the skin and I will promptly release it.

I know this might seem like laziness to some people but please understand that I am only in 11th grade and have my education to worry about.

img00001.bmp

Update! the INI editing is done and now there are two SU-27's a russian and a USAF! Now all I need for someone to do is make a skin for me, and to wait for marcelos permission. Speaking of, I emailed him 2 days ago and still havent got a response(but thats because I'm impatient and expect results fast! Damn ROTC! LOL).

Hey,good work.

I´m not a Flanker fan,I prefer the old good Fulcrum,but that planes are really great.

You should try modding the Tucano...

Hey,good work.

I´m not a Flanker fan,I prefer the old good Fulcrum,but that planes are really great.

You should try modding the Tucano...

-------------------------------------------

Hi Sgt.KAR98

I didn't try!

I modeled. :tongue::good:

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

They probably should be at his site, if they had been released.

Yes! I cant wait till theses beauts come out! (Which im guessing will be soon). Now all there is left in the flanker family is the SU-35, and the SU-37 Terminator (My favourite russian aircraft!), but I do have one question. How do you do the cobra? I'm asking this because I'm making a vid dedicated to the Flanker series of aircraft.

in a stock su-27_data.ini, you could not do anything close to a cobra.

but kreelin has somehow been able to do cobras in his flanker.

search kreelin in daily motion.com

i have messaged him if i could get a copy of his su-27_data.ini so i could see for myself.