Mig-19PM WIP

Fantan WIP also

at this moment - not sure - AI only - or with pits

low at Pasko's "to do" list - but they will be finished

...and yes Kukulino - Mig-19S can be done from Su-7 derivated pit - and look cool enough :smile:

Edited by starfighter2

WIP V1.1:

MyTGA.jpg

ADI.jpg

Instruments.jpg

Really beautiful! Nice work!

Excellent :smile:

V1.1 uploaded :biggrin:

Edited by kukulino

img00122-1.jpg

:off_topic:

I got mine drop tank toy today.........

Nice pit :good:

I have some recommendations, if you allow me:

1. There are some labels in the pit, reffering to a radar (maybe leftover from Su-15 pit). Since there is no radar in Su-7, it's better to change them to something else.

gallery_26374_128_10613.jpg

gallery_26374_128_65101.jpg

2. The "ПРОВЕКА" ("TEST") label on SPO-10 RWR is mistyped.

gallery_26374_128_13797.jpg

3. Turn off the "autopilot" and "wing leveler" lights on the system status panel, using the following cockpit.ini entries:

Instrument[103]=SystemLight05

Instrument[104]=SystemLight06

[systemLight05]

Type=RADAR_MODE_SELECTOR

NodeName=systemLight05

MovementType=LIGHT

Set[01].Position=0.0

Set[01].Value=0

[systemLight06]

Type=RADAR_MODE_SELECTOR

NodeName=systemLight06

MovementType=LIGHT

Set[01].Position=0.0

Set[01].Value=0

gallery_26374_128_63186.jpg

Wow, thanks Trooper. The radar control panels might be rotated so as to hide the switches and knobs.

To see the wing nicely, I use cockpit Position as follows...the Offset I'm experimenting with regarding the pipper.

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=Su7_Cockpit

Offset=0.0,0.12,-0.085

Position=0,1.50,1.00

Su-7.jpg

2. The "ПРОВЕКА" ("TEST") label on SPO-10 RWR is mistyped.

gallery_26374_128_13797.jpg

It was difficult to read anything in the images I used as reference, specially for a non-russian speaker. Thanks for the correction :scout:

Hi The Trooper :yes:

Thank you for interesting notes.

And thank you for F-14 cockpit edit too :good:

Su-7 cockpit project is Su-15TM cockpit adaptation, as we know. Su-15TM cockpit was rearanged. Some instruments were deleted, some instruments are not functional but stayed in their original positions.

About autopilot: in SU-7BM was AP-28 autopilot installed (it was not difficult or complicated). I do not know which light or instrument in real pit is used for this autopilot.

Thank you for RWR note too. I am from ex Warsav pact state, but I do not understand russian language :dntknw:

I will consult it with Boopidoo.

Edited by kukulino

Wow, I'm amazed I at least got something right! :)

I do not speak russian at all and the pictures I used for reference were so low resolution no text at all could be read from them. So I am really surprised someone who knows russian actually can read some of the instruments. For translaltion from english to russian I used altavista babelfish! And since I didn't know I just guessed.

For help regarding the instruments you can't understand I've made a manual for the su-15 cockpit which can be found at my website Boopidoo Aerospace.

However, thanks for pointing these things out. I will fix them in time. They will also be fixed in the origional su-15tm cockpit since this a/c will be updated to function well after the latest patches.

About the fixes:

The radar panel with lights, should the whole panel be removed or just the lights and texture? Or should we remake the panels into something else. I mean to create new parts specifically for the su-7? If so I need really good reference material.

The radar selector switch can easily also be removed since it isn't needed, however we could also change the text into something else. Suggestions?

The system lights for the autopilot has never been functional not even in the su-15tm pit that's why I never wrote about them in the manual. I could never find a way to turn them on when that specificif autopilot mode was turned on. I don't know if this possibility has emerged in any of the later patches? Anyone who knows this? If it is possible I will update this on the su-15tm pit, otherwise I will still turn them off.

The SPO-10 texture will be updated. I guess I just copied paladrians text since my reference material was way too bad when the texture was made.

Edited by Boopidoo

Well, judging by the photos Su-7 has absolutely different panel in place of radar lights. Pity I can't read them from these shots... And can't find instrument panel layout anywhere

Hallo Boopidoo and GR.Viper :biggrin:

I posted here some links, so I post it again. There are some good shots I think:

http://www.aviation.ru/jno/Prague98/su7bkl_cockpit.jpg

http://apolo.koprivnice.org/walkarounds/Su-7/wa_su7.htm

http://www.mzak.cz/kbely2007/

I deleted some notices and tried fixed Sirena3:

Just for imagination

panel.jpg

Sirena3:

Sirena.jpg

This is one from photos from mzak.cz - left panel:

http://www.mzak.cz/kbely2007/p1100861.jpg

I will try find better photos with my friends.

Thank you Boopidoo for your willing make pit better :clapping:

Wow! These are some really good quality pics. If it will help, I can send you translations of the cockpit labels later today, when I am not at work.

I talked with my friend arrow80 about Su-7 cockpit photos. He said that we need wait a few days for another cockpit photos (from personal archive). He will get them on friday, he hopes. And I hope too :biggrin:

We will see :yes:

PS: And thanx for translation help and correction. We will need help with new notices on panels.

When I will get photos than I will send them to Boopidoo. We will see what Boopisoo will say :wink:

About the fixes:

The radar panel with lights, should the whole panel be removed or just the lights and texture? Or should we remake the panels into something else. I mean to create new parts specifically for the su-7? If so I need really good reference material.

The radar selector switch can easily also be removed since it isn't needed, however we could also change the text into something else. Suggestions?

The system lights for the autopilot has never been functional not even in the su-15tm pit that's why I never wrote about them in the manual. I could never find a way to turn them on when that specificif autopilot mode was turned on. I don't know if this possibility has emerged in any of the later patches? Anyone who knows this? If it is possible I will update this on the su-15tm pit, otherwise I will still turn them off.

The SPO-10 texture will be updated. I guess I just copied paladrians text since my reference material was way too bad when the texture was made.

Some suggestions (just ideas)

The radar panel with lights: we will see something more on new photos, which we are awaiting, I hope

The same for radar selector and right panel.

SPO-10 texture - no problem

Accordig to existing photos, gunsight box in Su-7 cockpit is higher and closer to pilot (example http://www.aviation.ru/jno/Prague98/su7bkl_cockpit.jpg )

Pit.jpg

Yellow squares are just for panels - maybe new... maybe rearanged with switches and lights and new "descriptions". We will see.

Yellow "UP" means move gunsight up, or a little bit up and close to pilot. More photos is needed for this gunsight move (if Boopidoo will want move it, of course).

As I wrote, these are just ideas.

Edited by kukulino

News: We will get photos on monday. Some troubles on the way :yes:

Edited by kukulino

Well, I am sorry guys, but we will have to wait till monday for the full set of photos of the SU-7 cockpit here from our museum. It will be photos of this aircraft:

I see that that aircraft has a mirror on its canopy. Is that canopy split like the su-15 canopy or how does it look?

Looking better and better. You guys do great work!

Is it just me, or is the gunsight box a bit larger on the photos? Nothing really important.