It's great to have you back applying your considerable talents to the SFP1 world, Boopidoo! The modded Su-15 pit looks great, and if you left the dual engine controls this would look great for the Yak-28 or even the MiG-19....

Now I've at least started up 3dsm again and I've made a quick render after I've removed the gunsight and radar and added the hud. WHat do you think?

I have still to remove the rpm gauge for engine no 2 but the textures still remain for the dual gauges. I really don't know if those textures need to be edited. I guess the needles just don't move if it's a single engine a/c.

I hope that it's possible to use 3dsm9 and export to .lod since that is the version I'm using.

http://aerospace.boopidoo.com/piktjurz/testrender080221a.jpg

looks good Boopidoo

you can get TKs 3d max 9 exporter here http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm

for the rpm gauge, if the needle is gone then the texture for it is simply noot called, e.g it should be no prob.

Incredible. Simply incredible. I can harly wait to take this baby for a spin over a NATO airbase. Between this, the F-22, and now the Gripen,I am in sheer awe at the amount of work being done with this series.

Hats off to the modders. Without your work, this game wouldn't be anything like what it is.

Some progress shots. I've now sent a .LOD of this cockpit to kukulino to do some ini-editing. I do hope the model works out otherwise I'll have to try to fix it.

/Simon

TEST080227.jpg

That is SOOOOOO cool!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Looks better and better with every shot posted.

Boopidoo,

that´s not fair. You are posting pictures of real instrument panels, and tell us, you made a model. SHHH!!! :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you Boopidoo. I have your model :good:

I am working on edits :yes:

I guess some more work has to be done such as some shading problems on the HUD. But until we know if these are seen in-game I wait. ALso the HUD may need some extra part to work concerning the sights etc.

Here is another progress:

Su-7 cockpit with changed pilot view, deleted needed lines in cockpit.ini and added Paladrians Mira.tga

Su-7kokpit.jpg

Still not completed.

Well, Boopidoo, looking really great!!!

Edited by kukulino

Very cool, but I don´t want to spoil the party... The Su-7 doesn´t have the upper cockpit frame. :dntknw:

We will see, what we can do :yes: Oh we will see.. Not I, but Bopidoo of course. Need wait for his unswer :rolleyes:

Very cool, but I don´t want to spoil the party... The Su-7 doesn´t have the upper cockpit frame. :dntknw:

Same thing came to my mind. Would be great if it can be removed :smile:

Su-7m.jpg

Are you sure that this applies to all Su-7 versions? Anyway, I'll see what I can do but if it is too much work I'll leave it as it is. Too make this cockpit a dedicated su-7 cockpit as much as it was a dedicated su-15 cockpit would take too much work anyways.

Edited by Boopidoo

Boopidoo, your adaptation of the beautiful Su-15 cockpit to the Su-7 looks fantastic and is a real gem. Thanks for all your considerable efforts to advance the state of the art!

Lady and Gentlemans... :hi:

Let me introduce you last update of adapted Su-7 cockpit By Boopidoo and ASP-5ND gunsight by Paladrian. This adaptation is based on great Boopidoos Su-15 cokpit.

Cokpit is still with WIP status, but the biggest problems are fixed, I think.

Noframe2.jpg

Su-7gunsight.jpg

Su-7pit.jpg

More to come. Just little fixies are needed. Su-7 has workable RWR soud. I still try search for special ECM container for Su-7 (BKL) pictures.

Great work Boopidoo on this pit and Paladrian on this great gunsight :clapping:

PS: Simon check you PM, or mail, please :yes:

Edited by kukulino

great work! :clapping: will the cockpit go into the new WOI?

PS: Simon check you PM, or mail, please :yes:

I will be on an exercise this weekend so I'll have to check that issue next week.

Happy holidays everyone! :)

I will be on an exercise this weekend so I'll have to check that issue next week.

Many Thanks for working on this boopido! :biggrin:

Can't wait for this one. I'll be flying alot more for the Red Team :)

No problem :yes: Cockpit need testing, and that little problem is not "dangerous" :biggrin:

Thank you :wink:

To HUNACE: I tested previous cockpit versions in WOE nad SFP1. I haven't got WOI.

I like this. I'll be flying the Fitter more now.