Thanks but really looking for WoI version since that's what I have to be honest with you. AmokFloo may do the INI for WoE so we'll have to see. He's doing this part time so I'll have to doublecheck but if he makes it for WoE then it'll have to be converted for WoI down the road.

If you release it for WOI, wouldn't the other games be able to run it properly anyway after the patch?

Edited by Longestpants

Yes but there's no ETA AFAIK on the patch... so right now it's safe to stick with either a WoI or WoE FM and if the patch comes out before it's finished then it'd be too easy.

Or quite basically, whatever AmokFloo does it in, we can convert it from WoE to WoI, or if he's got WoI, then it's a no brainer, but the main emphasis is WoI. Felt I was being a tad bit unclear on that issue....

WOI would be perfect! I have only WOI and WOV... I was not sure of getting WOE when it came out. But of course whichever mod is made it will be great, cannot just think of myself only, right. After all, this is the community.

Cheers

Which I don't mind, but so far there's no consensus, other than the fact I'd prefer it for WoE. If Fubar512 agrees to do the FM then we can see, but that's based on what he feels like doing as well.

:biggrin: EricJ and Amokfloo... you guys ROCK! This will be a nice addition. Will this F/A-18F be for WOI or WOE or ALL the Third Wire product?

It would be nice if in the VERY NEAR FUTURE there will be Mirage 2000-5 MKII, Mirage F-1CT, and Rafale to be made. I wish I can help but I am still learnig about aircraft add-on and the basic of making AI airplane fly...

Keep up the excellent work!

:ok:

I agree with that

Could i suggest a skin and pilots for "Behind the enemy lines"?

Just something that occurred to me after seeing the EF-111 mod:

What about the EA-18 Growler?

Definitely possible, but I sent a PM to AmokFloo to see where he's at though. Realistically all that needs to be added are the ALQ-99 pods..

Well.... as far as an update... can't tell you where it's at because after that last PM.... AmokFloo may be in school or to be honest not sure so when I find out something I'll let you all know. Unless somebody wants to finish it (I have the models before animations) I'll see what he says..

Well AmokFloo seems MIA, so if there's a reliable person who can complete this then PM me.

Hope you stay working at this!

that was for taking the topic to first page and call attention at the project, sorry

Edited by macelena

any word from AmokFloo?

If not, what needs to be done still?

AmokFloo seems to be MIA. I had asked craigbrierly but he's going to get to it eventually. I got the model still, the doors needs to be redone for the landing gear, and needs to be mapped, and of course brought into game.

If Y'all need a painter. :salute:

Guest Vlamik

Good! Can't wait to shoot it down.. :whistling:

Dead in the water right now. Reason being it's not really a popular aircraft so modellers really don't have any desire to make one. I mean I got both NATOPS manuals for the bird but again, nobody's interested or they would have done one. And it's not my fault the US Navy chose it though. That's pretty much why.

That sucks, I really wanted to see this bird in game and be able to fly it, its an awesome aircraft.

You must be hanging with the wrong circles, 'cause I was definately looking forward to this bird.

Realistically all that needs to be added are the ALQ-99 pods..

It's not that simple. We got G-3 the a couple of weeks ago and there are numreous detail differences between the Fox and the Golf (a great many internal). There are several bumps and bulges on the rear fuselage, The two new wingtip pods, Wing fences, and the dogtooth notches on the leading edges are not quite ... well... dogteeth anymore. Thats just what I saw while doing a walkaround. The pylons are still toe'd out on this one. I had heard that the G model was going to have more streamlined pylons but it looks like it's just more of the same with the first ones off the line. I doubt that the pylons will change though as there is still a requirment for clean separation of the drop tanks from all four plumbed wing stations.

Vamp

Its the U.S navy's primary fighter, any modern campaign people may come up with will be all the more closer to fiction without this plane.

The pylons are still toe'd out on this one.

Vamp

damn. from a visual standpoint, to me that is the single most annoying characteristic of the bird. it looks so ridiculous when the aircraft is viewed from below. i wonder if the benefits of those pylons being outward really outstrength the eyestrain from looking at the thing.