Sign in to follow this  
Jimbib

What Did You See Today?

I just saw somebody begin a reputation with their first post. :blink: Welcome to CombatAce.

:biggrin:

100_0298.jpg

I got to ride in this today. Go Army ROTC.

I did'nt see s**t today! except for this post, oh I bet all you guys think your so cool, i seen this and I seen that, planes trains and atuo mobiles, music groups, sushi, taco bell... oh I seen somthing...me in the mirror pissed off at all you guys... just kidding :biggrin: Oh wait...my daughter had a poopy that contaianed a rock and blades of grass :blink:she's gonna be a kickasss MUDMOVER!!!!!! :ok: so I guess I did see s**t today :rofl:

errrrr,,,,,,,ok

P.S. I had to endure the "larry the cable guy" show at work tonight, tomorrow is Kieth Urban,

Edited by gwar

I'm watching the close cerimony from Beijing 2008. F*ck*ng nice!

I DIDN'T see the closing ceremony because CTV didn't re-broadcast it at a reasonable hour like they advertised. And as far as I'm concerned, 7AM IS NOT A REASONABLE HOUR! I missed most of it because I was at mass.

Fortunately, Radio-Canada showed it in french, but I still missed everything exept for Jackie Chan singing.

Dinosuars.

Lots of dinosaurs.

Went to the "Walking with Dinosaurs Live Show"

Very VERY cool!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Because of the urricanes the Wright Patterson's flight line is full of Seymour Johnson's F-15E's, F-18 from VFA-143. C-17's, Harriers. F-15A's from the FL ANG. I mean it is amazing the amount of planes here. I got a crappy pic I will post later.

I saw a car 100 feet away coming towards me at 50MPH...Ive never ran so fast in my life... :blink:

Because of the urricanes the Wright Patterson's flight line is full of Seymour Johnson's F-15E's, F-18 from VFA-143. C-17's, Harriers. F-15A's from the FL ANG. I mean it is amazing the amount of planes here. I got a crappy pic I will post later.

I saw once F-15Es from LN, F-16CGs from AV (including the one of a LtGen, guess USAFE co), Mirage 2000 and F1, Hornet, Harriers, Typhoons, AWACS,

C-130, Tornado ECR, the tiger meet, Canadair Hidros, lots of choppers including a Mi-24, et cetera.

So tell me... WHY AM I ENVYING YOU SUCH WAY NOW????!!!!

i was fortunenat enough to see a B-2 on sun but alas no camra.........

as i post this, an aviojet c.101 (spanish basic jet trainer) and a propeller trainer are doing fly-bys and some kind of DCT or something like that over my home.

that rocks no matter their speed, seems Mustangs Vs Me262 :-), flying 60 ft above roofs

Edited by macelena